My Chemical Romance discussion

Games > That awkward moment when...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (last edited Jun 27, 2011 04:07PM) (new)

Jessica (blargh) | 800 comments Mod
Here, just post moments that are awkward starting the statement with 'that awkward moment when...' Self explanatory lol

That awkward moment when your friend tells you that because you like Dungeons and Dragons, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet, and because you can’t swim, can’t dance, and you don’t know karate, you have to face it, you’re never gonna make it, but then you do make it even though you never told anyone what you do for a living and you’re not the singer that they wanted, but a dancer.

description

message 2: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) ok look, i know you don't want me to be the first one to put something on here but no one else is!

that awkward moment when your friends finish your words.

message 3: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments The awkward moment when you say the wrong things.

message 4: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

That awkward moment when you post something and the person who was there with you when you posted it is the first to respond to that post....

message 5: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments LOL! That was funny.

The awkward moment when you're being illogically random.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments The akward moment when you find out you and you friend both like the same guy

message 7: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Oh, let's hope that doesn't happen.

That awkward moment when there's nothing but silence.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (Iht already happend 2 me)

That akward moment when the guy who you both like calls you while your friend is over and asks you out.

message 9: by Natshane (last edited Jul 01, 2011 03:44AM) (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (don't tell me that happened too!)

That awkward moment when your best friend told you he likes you.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (YEP)

That akward moment when you realise you like a friend who's dating a friend (Daht hasn't happened....yet)

message 11: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (Gosh....)

(Hahahaha, Let's hope not)

That awkward moment when your friend sends you love letters.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (WOW Akward!)

That akward moment when your BF mets you family for the first time

message 13: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (I get one and I have been avoiding him ever since, haha, it was A LONG TIME ago)

(grimaces)

That awkward moment when you reject a person.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That awkward moment before you reject the guy when you find out that he told ALL his friends he asked you out and they start asking what you decided

(THAT aslo happened)

message 15: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (Oh, that happened to me too, his guy friends were setting us up and my girlfriend was like, don't go there!)

That awkward moment when the guy you rejected starting going after your best friend

(that happened actually)

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (EPP!)

That awkward moment when you decide you like an a hole

message 17: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Like a hole???

The awkward moment when your mum scolded you for the things your brother did.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (No an a**hole)

That awkward moment when you almost punch your sister but stop inches from her face

message 19: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (Oh. I had a fantasy that I can undo an ahole into a prince charming, haha)

The awkward moment when your mum announced that she's going to give away your dog.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That moment when you tell your dad you like someone and he says he'll cut off his balls if he ever come 2 our house (Jokingly of course)

message 21: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (LOL!!!)

That awkward moment when you announce you're pregnant and your mum goes ballistic.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments LOL!!

That awkward moment when your friend tell you she wants to have a baby at 15

message 23: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (OMG!)

The awkward moment when you barf in front of a guy you like.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (Yh thats wat i thought)

The awkward moment when your sister asks yoour mum whether she can go on the pill

message 25: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (Luckily I don;t have a sister)

The awkward moment when you're alone with a guy who knows have a crush on you.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments ((Oooo daht ones sucks))

That akwards moment when the guy who u've like forever has you alone and asks u if he can kiss u (and ur sister and two other people r round da corner)

message 27: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (~shudders~ let's hope that doesn't happen)

The awkward moment when a stranger asks for your number in McDonalds just because you caught his eye.

message 28: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

(I've had that one happen, tho we weren't at McDonalds lol... VERY awkward)

That awkward moment when some creepy older guy hits on you at work and your boss has to tell them that you aren't legal yet, so to back off.... *shudder*

message 29: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

That awkward fan moment when you realize you can't marry a fictional character so you're going to have to marry a real person...

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments Jessica wrote: "(I've had that one happen, tho we weren't at McDonalds lol... VERY awkward)

That awkward moment when some creepy older guy hits on you at work and your boss has to tell them that you aren't legal ..."

LMAO!

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That awkward moment when a sex scence comes on a movie that your watching with your parents

message 32: by Maddy (new)

Maddy (maymaychan) That awkward moment when you realise that "that awkward moment when" has turne into "lets talk about our dating problems and put 'that awkward moment when' in front of everything!"

message 33: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

That awkward moment when someone comments on a discussion making everything very awkward...

message 34: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Amber (loves Dimka and Edward and Shane! + more) wrote: "Jessica wrote: "(I've had that one happen, tho we weren't at McDonalds lol... VERY awkward)

That awkward moment when some creepy older guy hits on you at work and your boss has to tell them that..."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

message 35: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Amber (loves Dimka and Edward and Shane! + more) wrote: "That awkward moment when a sex scence comes on a movie that your watching with your parents"

I did that, XD....It was really really awkward. And even more when I was watching it with a guy friend:P

message 36: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments The awkward moment when the teacher called your friend's name which sounded like yours and you stood up in front of the class.

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie The awkward moment when u walk up to a group of people who all suddenly become silent and u know they were talkig about u.

message 38: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments The awkward moment when you stumble in front of everyone.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That awkward moment when you snort while laughing

message 40: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (haha!)

That awkward moment when you know you're rambling.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (lol)

That awkward moment when you zone out completely and your teacher brings you down to earth by asking you for the answer to a question you don't know

message 42: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (grimaces, I hate that.)

That awkward moment when you're caught staring.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments (LOL H8 that)

That awkward moment when your partnered with a guy u brutally turned down..

message 44: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (Nightmare!!! That is super awkward)

That awkward moment when you're called on stage.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That awkward moment when someone tell you theres something in your teeth

message 46: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (That's why eating in public could be humilating)

The awkward moment when your mum asks you to check out a boy.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments ((LOL))

That awkward moment when you and a friend check a guy out and your dad sees you

message 48: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (hehe....)

That awkward moment when you're caught watching an emo video.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 123 comments That awkward moment when your caught looking up obsessive things (like vampires)

message 50: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (oh, you have no idea)

The awkward moment when you're telling your friend you're at home and she/he is standing right next to you.

« previous 1 3 4