Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > The Keepers - YA Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monique (new)

Monique James | 2 comments Hi my name is Monique and I'm new to the group. I thought I'd introduce you to my YA Novel - and see if anyone wants to review - you can email me at nique313@yahoo.com or moniquejamesauthor@yahoo.com

http://www.astraeapress.com/#ecwid:categ...

Feel free to check it out on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, All Romance, and my personal website where you can preorder print copies - www.moniqueoconnorjames.com

Here is the blurb:

Jess denies God. In his infinite wisdom, he’s taken everyone she’s ever loved. Moving to the French Quarter was a ploy to erase the guilt she felt for rebuking her faith. Perhaps, if she hadn’t met Justin, an angel preoccupied with getting back into God’s good graces, and drowning in his hatred for humanity, her plan would have worked.

Justin’s general disdain for the human race makes him difficult to like, but some higher power has appointed him her keeper. Justin’s convinced he can mend her broken relationship with her maker, but in the process he learns a thing or two about his own humanity.

Never mind falling in love, that’s not supposed to happen. In fact, it may even be forbidden. Jess just wants Justin to understand her plight, and he wants to protect her from a world she doesn’t know.

If neither are equipped to save the other, then whose soul will live and whose will perish?

Thanks for letting me say hi!!!!

Monique

message 2: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
Welcome to the group and thank you for trusting your book to our reviewers!!

message 3: by Monique (new)

Monique James | 2 comments You are so welcome I'm kind of just feeling my way around goodreads so slap me if I get out of line :)

message 4: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
No need for slapping around here, I'm sure!! Welcome to GoodReads! If you are like the rest of us, you will end up spending way too much of your free time (and not so free time) on here. :)

message 5: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 29 comments I would love to review edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom *warning...no ereader my turnaround is less than a week though http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/