Human Pokemon (Gijinka) Rp discussion

Mature > Rp

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Do with it what you will.))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) river walked arowned bord

message 3: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Alice walked around the city in one of her 'little black dresses'.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she went into the city as a human or she would be poched for shur she wished she was some small cat like pokemon sometimes or just a normal swicoon

message 5: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Alice walked into an alley.When she came back out,she was a glameow.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she saw the small glameow

message 7: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Alice walked carefully so she wouldn't step on anything and anything wouldn't step on her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she glared at her"hi Gijinka"she said as she passed the small pokemon

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Alice looked back and gave a small smirk.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she gave smile back

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked around and saw Alice and River

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked at her

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie saw River look at her,she smiled

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she smiled back passedd her and said the same thing she said to the small pokemon but also"meet me at the forest outside of town"she said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie gave a confused look but nodded

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she walked to the forest to wait

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked into the forest

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she smiled at her"do you knopw what you are"she said

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Human"Natalie said

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "no Gijinka"she said

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at her funny"Ya,sure"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "no you are and so am i"she said

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Prove it"Natalie said

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 3 comments ((hi))
Salazar walked through the woods when he saw Natalie and River, getting up into a tree. He watched the two Gijinka as his tail twitched.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "i can prove i am but only you can prove you are"she said turning into a glaceon

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well how can i prove i am"Natalie said

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "look inside your self look for that power you can fell it and grab it and bring it out"she said

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed and closed her eyes.She looked for the 'power' and sighed.She felt something inside and she transformed

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "see"she said

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at herself"Cool.What am i?"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "a glaceon"she said

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she smiled at her

message 34: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Jessica walked through the city,her boot heels clicking against the sidewalk.She couldn't take it.All these people didn't have to worry about being exposed.She felt a hand latch on to hers.She was about to transform when she saw Jonathan."You scared me to death."Jessica said.Jonathan laughed."Just doing my job."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) river yawned

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Diane yawned sitting down on a rock and sunbathing.

Enderdraconian7799 | 2 comments ((Not sure if I had to be accepted first so here.))

Jaden looked into the sky as he hovered above a forest, he then saw the cresent moon come out and the sight of it made him fall in pain as the cresent moon disabled his powers on clear nights. He fell and landed in a forest, making a loud bang as he crashed into a tree, echoing across the trees. He was passed out and his eye shut completely closed except his dead eye.

message 38: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 86 comments Alice screamed, barely avoiding whatever just fell out of the sky. Of course, not her midnight stroll was ruined. She had realized that she transformed to her glameow form due to shock. With a deep breath, she changed back. Carefully she walked over to what, upon further examination, was a man. Very carefully, she approached him. Her blue eyes shone softly in the moonlight, studying him. Finally, she placed her head against his chest to make sure he was even still alive. Ba-dum. She could barely hear his heart over her own.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Star walk out side of the store with some berries and some poffins