Hogwarts School for Witches/Wizards discussion

Classes > Defense Against the Dark Arts

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Furyfang (new)

Furyfang | 223 comments Mod
((Taught by Professor Mongoose head of Slytherin household.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily smiled as she entered the classroom, her hand nervously gripping on her wolf necklace as she sat down. It appears she was the first one to enter.

Secondslikecenturies | 161 comments Mod
"Salutations,"Professor Mongoose greeted.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good Afternoon Professor Mongoose" Emily greeted back with a polite nod. "Am I early...?" she asked worriedly.

Professor Mongoose shook his head."Most of my student arrive just before the bell, as if they have a life,"he said cruely.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily smiled at his attitude, she found him quite entertaining. "Will we be working on anything new today Professor..?" she asked softly.

"Werewolves,"Mongoose gritted through his teeth."Nasty little things, aren't they?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhm..." Emily looked down at her wolf necklace, wondering if she should be offended since her animagus was a wolf.

"You'll learn more about them today,"Professor Mongoose said, not noticing her necklace. He walked off.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily nodded as she shrank in her seat, fidgeting with her quill. She always giggled when she stroked the feather under her chin, yet she still kept the Professor's comment in mind.

message 11: by Furyfang (new)

Lance ran into the class just before the bell, he sat down next to Emily."Hey,"he panted.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're lucky you made it" Emily chuckled, sitting up straight in her seat.

Professor Mongoose growled at Lance's almost lateness.

message 14: by Furyfang (new)

"I know right,"Lance agreed, smiling.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I'm Emily, Gryffindor Seeker" She smiled proudly, holding out a hand.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden entered and bowed at the Professor. " Good day Professor. I apologize for being late,I hope you will forgive me sir." He said in polite and honey smooth voice, looking down in a humble position.

message 17: by Furyfang (new)

((That's not how you RP))

Zack ran into the class, even though he didn't have that class untill after lunch. He ran up to Emily."Will you go to the Yule Ball with me, Emily?"he asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily a bit surprised, blushed softly, her eyes widened. "I-I dont know.." she stammered, taken by surprised, yet her gaze softened as she smile. "Give me time to think about it and I'll let you know soon" she smiled.

Katy, who was in the classroom at the time, turned red.

Professor Mongoose turned red also."GET OUT OF MY CLASS!"he snarled.

Zack looked at the Professor, he gulped in a breath of air."I'll see ya later,"he said to Emily and then ran off.

message 21: by Furyfang (new)

Lance shrank in his seat.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden, grimaced, when he heard Zach. Kaden walked over and sat beside Katy.

Katy looked at Kaden.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He got up quickly out of the seat beside Katy looking at her he says. " I'm sorry I should have asked first, you don't mind if I sit here do you, or are you saving it for someone?" " I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's okay,"Katy replied.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden nodded his thanks and sat down again.

Katy looked through her notes.

Professor Mongoose got back on with the class."Werewolves can only change during a full moon,"he informed."Most of them when they changes have a strange taste for human flesh, expecially children like you."

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2011 01:58PM) (new)

Kaden smiled, poked Katy, " Hear that a werewolf want to eat your flesh. teasingly he whispered leaning over towards her.

Katy laughed.

Mongoose swung his head toward her."THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT,"He yelled."DETENTION TO BOTH OF YOU."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden Jumped up. " Sir it was all my fault. I was making a joke about a werewolf and a poked her, which tickled her. So she was not Laughing at your sir, it was me." he said looking at the Mongoose.

"Very well, detention for you,"Professor Mongoose droned and then finished the rest of his class.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden whent up to Mongoose, " What is my detention sir?" he asked polity

"You shall scrub my floor with a toothbrush without magic,"He snapped.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden bowed respectfully, with a faint smile playing at his lips and, went scrubbed the floor.

"Good,"He finished and walked off.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 18, 2011 01:28PM) (new)

Grabbing her books and parchment, Emily sashayed out of the class and into the corridors, her hair swishing against her face.

Demonfang-cut em up!! wrote: ""Very well, detention for you,"Professor Mongoose droned and then finished the rest of his class."

((The lesson was finished...))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

{ah ok...lemme just edit my post then xD}

message 39: by Furyfang (new)

Lance walked out of the room.