Military Science Fiction discussion

Hello from the U.K

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon Chambers (new)

Simon Chambers | 2 comments Hello everyone, I am Simon. I am new to the group and to goodreads. I am a big fan of military science fiction novels. I am working my way through a dozen Warhammer books at the moment. I was reading the starwars series, but have gone off them. I am a military author, but my book is about my time in Iraq. I look forward to talking books with you all.

message 2: by Colin (new)

Colin | 76 comments Can you please tell me a little more about your book?

message 3: by Simon Chambers (new)

Simon Chambers | 2 comments Hi Colin, my book is about my second tour in Iraq back in 2005. Pathfinder Publishing are trying to help Veterans from Iraq, WW2, Korea, Northern Ireland, Vietnam and the list goes on and on, but they are trying to help them tell their stories. I just put up a blog about no story should go untold if you are interested.

http://pathfinderpublishing1.blogspot...

message 4: by T. (new)

T. (tjacksonking) | 3 comments Hi Simon. Many welcomes to Goodreads! You can find folks who are enthused about all kinds of story genres here. Myself, I enjoy First Contact with aliens, space opera, archeology mysteries in space, military scifi, cyborgs, and human-alien relationships, since I have worked as a federal archeologist/anthropologist.Feel free to drop by my Goodreads page to see some of the authors I have long liked, and my own published stuff. Tom.