Chirenjenzie discussion

Authors publicity & Interviews > All things blogtours

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Isaacs (eisaacs) | 339 comments Mod
Today is the first day of a month long blog tour for The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope. I've learned so much, and so I thought I'd start a thread specifically for blogtours.

What do you like to see in a blogtour? What are the interviews/questions you like to ask? Should authors give swag/book away for every site?

Basically this thread is all things blogtour! Post information here, if you want to see about starting up a tour for your book, please make a seperate thread. Thanks!
Chi

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Question: If you've done a blog tour do you comment on all the threads? Is it considered a good idea or crass?

message 3: by LK (new)

LK Griffie (lkgardner-griffie) | 51 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Question: If you've done a blog tour do you comment on all the threads? Is it considered a good idea or crass?"

From the blog tours that I've participated in as a host spot and those I've observed, the person on the tour generally leaves a comment of some sort thanking the host or making some sort of favorable comment.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

I commented yesterday and then got paranoid. Sometimes there's hidden rules that I don't know about. I'll never comment on a review, even on a tour, but I don't want to appear like I don't care either. It's a fine line isn't it?