The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

The Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ k we all have been discussing various topics about tis bok wel i tought maybe we should talk about tis prophecy because it all leads bak 2 it anyway the prophecy is:

"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breathe,
And foes bares arms to the Doors of Death."

we already no tat the 7 demigods r going 2 be roman and greek wat do you guys tink the rest of the prophecy meens???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

To storm or fire means the world will be in a war in either storm or fire.

An oath to keep with a final breath means somebody will make an oath that will kill somebody or themselves.

And foes to bear arms to the Doors of Death means that enemies will join together and go to Hades.

That's what I think. Lol. I'm probably wrong though. (:

message 3: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Hades is good though. well kinda

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ yea i tink the gods sorta accepting them made him betr but remember these lines can hav double meanings

message 5: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ yaza

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yahhh. (:

Juliet yuppp

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ so wat do u guys tink the prophecy means again (trying to get back on topic)

Juliet yo no se

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! ok..what iz this about?

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! ya,lets get back on topic...

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ we r brainstorming wat the prophecy means it could have double meanings 2 so keep tat in mind

Juliet and I said I don't know, just in Spanish

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ oh ok i was wondering wat u were saying i take spanish 2 lol probably cuz its sumer vacation =D

message 16: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Juliet wrote: "and I said I don't know, just in Spanish"

aweso,e

Juliet ikr

message 18: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ :)

Juliet :P

message 20: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ HAHA

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* Ok, I have this whole theory so just work with me, lawl.

The "call" I assume is not a real call, tho it could be...like Pan or something, but that sounds stupid

I think the "World" refers to the earth, aka Gaea, and means that either Leo or Jason will make her "fall" (I don't think this means death or destruction, just another eternal sleep

No one has made an oath yet...or so we think hehe

07zachg Maybe they have to get control of the doors of death. Or maybe Thanatos was captured.

message 23: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Xandy wrote: "Ok, I have this whole theory so just work with me, lawl.

The "call" I assume is not a real call, tho it could be...like Pan or something, but that sounds stupid

I think the "World" refers to the ..."

im confused...

Hannah Seven half bloods shall answer the call: Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel and Annabeth
To storm or fire the world must fall: The storm, I think, either implies Jason or Percy or both. Fire is probably Leo. While fighting Gaea or the giants, they create a storm or giant fire, which begins spreading throughout where they are.
An oath to keep with a final breath: I have a feeling this involves Frank, since his stick is very small now.
And foes bares arms to the doors of death: This could have something to do with Hazel, since she had died and come back to life...
Maybe if Frank dies, she sacrifices herself, so she can be with him in the Underworld...
Maybe
Can't wait to find out!

Andrez I agree with almost everything Anna-Cosette said

message 26: by AJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

AJ Anna-Cosette wrote: "Seven half bloods shall answer the call: Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel and Annabeth
To storm or fire the world must fall: The storm, I think, either implies Jason or Percy or both. Fire is..."

ohhhhhhhhh, makes sense now! thankies!

april I agree with Anna-Cosette