Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Love at stake

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Jun 21, 2015 08:28AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, #3) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, #4) by Kerrelyn Sparks All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire (Love at Stake, #5) by Kerrelyn Sparks Secret Life of a Vampire (Love at Stake, #6) by Kerrelyn Sparks Forbidden Nights with a Vampire (Love at Stake, #7) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9) by Kerrelyn Sparks Vampire Mine (Love at Stake, #10) by Kerrelyn Sparks Sexiest Vampire Alive (Love at Stake, #11) by Kerrelyn Sparks Wanted Undead or Alive (Love at Stake, #12) by Kerrelyn Sparks Wild About You (Love at Stake, #13) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo (Love at Stake, #14) by Kerrelyn Sparks How to Seduce a Vampire (Without Really Trying) (Love at Stake, #15) by Kerrelyn Sparks Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire (Love at Stake, #16) by Kerrelyn Sparks

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) I have read the first in the series and I'm slowly working on getting the rest of the series before I continue reading.

My review of How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire:

What do you get when you mix Russian Mafia, Russian Vampire assassins, Scottish Vampires (in kilts no less), bombs, CIA Vampire Hunters, love, heartbreak, and a few laugh out loud moments? Well you get ‘How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire’ of course! The title doesn’t completely match the book in my opinion.

There are a couple of annoying things (for example, Roman saying ‘God’s Blood’ a hundred times…ok, that number may be exaggerated a little) but other than that, this book has a nice mix of things to keep the story interesting.

message 3: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Men in Kilts!!! Swoon! LMAO

message 4: by Jen (last edited Oct 04, 2011 06:22AM) (new)

Jen  (jenlr) I know! And I think one of the books is about one of the kilted wonders.

message 5: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I have just got 1 - 9 and have read book 1 and loved it!! :D

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) I need to finish building the series so I can continue reading them!

message 7: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I got most of mine off of a friend :) But need to see which book belongs to which character :)

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) Your excitement is rubbing off lol. Hubby's mom wants me to send her a Christmas list soon **rubs hands together**

message 9: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Tee hee I think the only books I'll be getting this xmas is a tattoo one my MIL is getting me, SS and whatever I get with vouchers/money after :)

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) I think I'm going to have hubby's dad just give me money then I will either get books or a tattoo, I'm undecided lol. I'm leaning towards tattoo :)

message 11: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Lol, that was what I was using my Xmas money for too as I have an idea for one that I have wanted for ages, but will have to wait for another job, as I am using Xmas money for a festival instead :)

message 12: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Updated