WolfQuest™ Live discussion

More Rules

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (last edited Jun 27, 2011 09:38AM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) -If you have a mate, you keep it. Wolves mate for life, unless the mate dies. Then, they quickly find a new one. Not always from the pack.

-Mating season. You MUST be active if you are Alpha, loners, or a wolf without a mate.

-If your she-wolf is currently nursing pups, for the first 3 weeks she MUST stay inside the den. Boring, right? But, you have the mate to talk to, and, you can probably make another character. The mate gets the food, and brings it to her. So, she's not completely alone. And, after the first week or so, the pups can talk, see, and hear.

-All pups for the first 9-12 days are blind and deaf. They can't do much. During this, one sentence posts are fine, but they won't do much. So, if you have to RP them, post something like, "Brad squirmed and wiggled, then whimpered". Something on those lines.
-Unless an alpha wolf says otherwise, prey is running well. This means that every wolf is allowed to mate and have pups this mating season. Also, because the packs are just beginning to form, they need more members.

-No one sentence posts. If you post something, like, "She sighed" I will delete it.

-Alpha is basically God in the RP. You do what they say, and try not to be TOO rule breaky.

-Keep it realistic. That's the whole point. No magical wolves, no moving shadows, ghosts. You may have dreams about dead wolves, but unless your wolf is schizophrenic, no dead wolves appearing. Or any wolves not in the game.

-This is based of the game, WolfQuest. You don't have to play the game to play the role play, but I recommend you do. Makes it easier.

-No killing wolves without the person being okay with it. It's common sense, you just don't do that to characters.

-No powerplaying. It has happened, even in the multiplayer role plays in WolfQuest.
-Please, try and be educated about wolves. You don't have to be an expert *cough*Jerry the Samling*cough* but at least know the basic facts.

-PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, bad grammar drives EVERYONE crazy. You aren't stupid. If you don't know how to spell a word, google it. Please.

~

Any others I'm leaving out?

Credit goes to Realistic Wolf RP in Lots and Lots of Animals RP! group, created by Silverstream.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) wait if you don't know how to spell a word, could you put in double parentheses SP(spelling)?

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Could try to look it up first? If you are in a rush, I permit the ((sp)).

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) okay thank you and thanks for inviting me. I might not be able to download Wolfquest because my laptop won't charge any more and my sis and dad won't let me on their's and my mom won't let me me download things onto her laptop(which I am using right now)

message 5: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη WolfQuest is a very fun game with a few glitches. Some of the glitches are actually pretty funny. Next time you go on, make you wolf walk backwards, you'll notice he's walking forward slowly just sliding backwards, thus creating an illusion. So technically he or she is moon-walking. XD

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) cool

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That really bugs me. Because most words I want to use are a bit longer. And you can't even say girl. You have to say "She", but with a comma after it, so it looks like: she,

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hey Annelise!

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Heyy.