Amazon Kindle discussion

Book Related Banter > DearReader

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (Drea) (new)

Andrea (Drea) (msdre711) I discovered a site called www.dearreader.com. You sign in thru the book club section and then you add the closest library near you. There are different genres of books and every day an e-mail is sent to you that gives you an excerpt of a book in the genre that you selected (it changes by week so you get to read a little bit of the book each day and then the week after another book is displayed). I have found quite a few books that I would have never thought of buying if I didn't read them through this site! Just thought I would pass it along. :-)

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 266 comments I'm doing a summer reading program through my town's library. one for teens as well.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 243 comments Andrea, I've been doing this from my library for a few years, it's a great program.

message 4: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) Andrea, Is this the one that comes from Suzanne? I think that is the same one I belong to. I don't read them all, but some of them I have enjoyed.

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 266 comments i belong to it also.

message 6: by Andrea (Drea) (new)

Andrea (Drea) (msdre711) Yes, Suzanne sends them! :-)

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleylaura87) | 89 comments I went to the site and I seem to be having a brain malfunction. How do I sign up?

message 8: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 46 comments Under the book club link at the top

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleylaura87) | 89 comments Oh ok, I clicked that and it asked me for my library which didn't offer it. I think it ended up taking me to the sign up. Thanks!

message 10: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 46 comments No problem. And you can choose a library close to it.

message 11: by Everly (new)

Everly Anders | 71 comments That is really cool, thank you.
Elle
ellelapraim.com

message 12: by Dean (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) Really,I don't know where to sign up!

message 13: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 46 comments Under the book club link. You enter your library when asked. It tells you what to do.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Grr!! Can't believe my library isn't on their list! So I've added my library's name and hope they will join.