Halo Combat Evovled RP discussion

Halo Reach RP > New Alexandria

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
((Takes place in the city of New Alexandria))

message 2: by WhosWho? (new)

WhosWho? (WhosWho) | 74 comments Abu flew in on a banshee and fired a missile at the falcon.

message 3: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
The Super Carrier Death's Shadow now hung above New Alexandria. The Prophets phantom was getting closer to the ground and landed on a secured building now controlled by the Covenant.

message 4: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
The Phantom started to fire at Gyfer.

message 5: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 426 comments Mod
The Prophet headed into the building they were in it seemed to be a Police HQ he looked at his Covenant Warriors in front of him "Now we are closer to the our gods creation...but we are have yet to discover where this holy artifact is..."

message 6: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments "im coming with u." replied kistu

message 7: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments "u dont know how many times ive been thrown out of a moving object. so I really dont care if you shot me out in a cannon, eathier way im coming with u" said Kistu

message 8: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments "U might need back up so...there is no way you are going to change my mind". replied kistu reading his plasma rifel

message 9: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments "well that was nicer than what im use to." replied kistu as he grabed his plasma rifel and one of the human siper rifels that fell of the plane.

message 10: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments "right" replied kistu walking behind Criiot

message 11: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments kistu did as he was told and took off in the banshee.

message 12: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments kistu waited out side to guard the banshees.

message 13: by black Pheonix (new)

black Pheonix (blackpheonix) | 25 comments kistu sighed and ran to catch up