double-up doozies discussion

Thoughts > Initial Impressions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DJ (new)

DJ | 5 comments Mod
What are your initial impressions of Huckleberry Finn?
What do you think of the two main characters, Huck and Jim?
What do you think of their relationship? Would you consider it to be a good friendship, or partnership? Do they treat each other as equals?
Which one would you rather be stuck on a raft with?

message 2: by DJ (new)

DJ | 5 comments Mod
Feel free to start posting ideas, questions, and thoughts on The Color of Water, and/or any interesting passages from the book you'd like to discuss.

message 3: by Josh (new)

Josh Hernandez | 1 comments I enjoyed the book. I liked how it told two different stories of two different peoples lives, but all along those two people were mother and son. It really showed me that if your a strong person mentally you could get through any obstacle in life. I also felt inspired by Ruthie's dedication to church and wonder if she would have been a different person if she didnt find faith in a new religion.

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria | 1 comments I have not been reading alot lately, but am starting today I want to finish the book. The book its pretty good well up to were I have read. I was wandering when our next meeting will be?

message 5: by DJ (new)

DJ | 5 comments Mod
Maria wrote: "I have not been reading alot lately, but am starting today I want to finish the book. The book its pretty good well up to were I have read. I was wandering when our next meeting will be?"
the meeting will be in room 206