YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments This is the place to show off all your YA Paranormal and Fantasty Books!

Just post all the books you own that have to do with paranormal and fantasty, and are Young Adult.

If you want, tell us what you think about your books and perhaps what books you wished you owned.

Have fun, and hope for a great Summer! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2011 09:45AM) (new)

Oh i own alot of books..Guess ill try find all the YA ones, since i have both YA and adult.

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2) by Melissa Marr Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4) by Melissa Marr Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Sea Glass (Glass, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Inside Out (Insider, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #3) by Cinda Williams Chima Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice, #1) by John Flanagan The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, #2) by John Flanagan The Icebound Land (Ranger's Apprentice, #3) by John Flanagan Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) by Erin Hunter Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) by Erin Hunter Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) by Erin Hunter Rising Storm (Warriors, #4) by Erin Hunter A Dangerous Path (Warriors, #5) by Erin Hunter Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Tiger's Curse (Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters, #1) by Kelly Keaton Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate The Chronicles of Narnia (#1-7) by C.S. Lewis Ash by Malinda Lo Huntress by Malinda Lo Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2) by Patrick Ness Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1) by Jana Oliver His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman Wild Magic (Immortals, #1) by Tamora Pierce Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #2) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3 ) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Touching Darkness (Midnighters, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Blue Noon (Midnighters, #3) by Scott Westerfeld Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Pretties (Uglies, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Specials (Uglies, #3) by Scott Westerfeld Extras (Uglies, #4) by Scott Westerfeld Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White

These I wish i didnt waste my time and money on..:
Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast Betrayed (House of Night, #2) by P.C. Cast Chosen (House of Night, #3) by P.C. Cast Untamed (House of Night, #4) by P.C. Cast Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Burned (House of Night, #7) by P.C. Cast

I think thats my YA fantasy books

I want:

The Battle for Skandia (Ranger's Apprentice, #4) by John Flanagan The Sorcerer in the North (Ranger's Apprentice, #5) by John Flanagan The Siege of Macindaw (Ranger's Apprentice, #6) by John Flanagan Erak's Ransom (Ranger's Apprentice, #7) by John Flanagan The Kings of Clonmel (Ranger's Apprentice, #8) by John Flanagan Halt's Peril (Ranger's Apprentice, #9) by John Flanagan The Emperor of Nihon-Ja (Ranger's Apprentice, #10) by John Flanagan Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate and a bunch of other books thats not out yet..

message 3: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
i loved this book, it's one of my favourites by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare
i waited a very long time for this, and although it was exiting, i found it not as good as the others
Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate
Oooh i just bought this book and i can't wait to read it!!!
Awakened (House of Night, #8) by P.C. Cast
I got this book, and it was good. But i find the house of night books are too short.
Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel
The immortals series i'm iffy on. i loved evermore and blue moon, but in shadowland and dark light i found the situations were just stupid or evermore and other people were being just plain b*****s.
however, Night Star got me back to liking the series. I loved how intense it was, Haven revenging for Roman(is that his name?) and ever loving damon and stuff.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead
Well, the funny thing is, i got my best friend this book for christmas, since she had been wanting to read the series. Well, i guess she loved it so much, she had to buy it for me! This book was kick-ass, and i loved the character of rose.
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
i loved this book. it was passionate, and romantic. I loved the love between jess and lucius (hehheh loved the love) i've read this several times and it's thrilling everytime.
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
this book was so sad and intense. It's in a future world where women are dying at 20 and men at 25. It's a new series
New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer
Meh. Twilight.

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) We have a lot of books in common except for the book covers of some. I liked the House of Night series, though. :)

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments Been a long time since I updated this!
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) by Lauren DeStefano Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Until the End (Final Friends, #1-3) by Christopher Pike Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2) by Beth Fantaskey City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Last Act by Christopher Pike The Midnight Club by Christopher Pike
Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr -this book was HORRIBLE!!! COULD NOT FINSH!

message 6: by Christina (last edited Jun 30, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

Christina (regalladysnow) I absolutely love all of Chima's books. They're so gripping.
The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #3) by Cinda Williams Chima

This series was better towards the beginning. It's losing its touch now.
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare

Of course, the Harry Potter series is a favorite of mine.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling

The series cured my boredom for a few days, but it was in no way a masterpiece.
New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

It seems that most of the books in my collection don't meet the young adult requirement.