Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Psy-Changeling

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series? Yet another series that I can't believe I hadn't thought of sooner :)

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4) by Nalini Singh Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5) by Nalini Singh Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling, #7) by Nalini Singh Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8) by Nalini Singh Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling, #9) by Nalini Singh Kiss of Snow (Psy Changeling) by Nalini Singh

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (kydirtgirl68) | 18 comments I have read them all but Kiss of Snow. I love this series.

message 3: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
I've read the first 4 and have the first 3 but I have them in the new covers, and they are still quite expensive :(

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam (kydirtgirl68) | 18 comments I only own a few. Most of the time I get them from the library.

message 5: by ☺~Tina~☺ (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (tina007) | 12 comments I've read the first 2 or 3 and I need to get back to this series.

message 6: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) One of the cleverest series ever! Read them all and certainly looking forward to Kiss of Snow!

What attracted me to this series was the world-build with the Psy and the Changelings, and although each one has two MCs, every character pops up now and again in the next ones. It's really good writing which allows previous characters to appear in new situations, and you get to know how they continue after they've 'married'.