Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Lords of the Underworld

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Sep 22, 2011 06:02AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #3) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld, #4) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld, #6) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7) by Gena Showalter

The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld, #8) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (kydirtgirl68) | 18 comments Another great series. I think ive read all of them.

message 3: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
I think I may the first 4 but haven't read them yet :(

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam (kydirtgirl68) | 18 comments They are really good if you like paranormal romance and mythology.

message 5: by ☺~Tina~☺ (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (tina007) | 12 comments I've read the first 6.

message 6: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) I've read them all - and as Pam says, steeped in mythology.
The latest one The Darkest Secret is truly very good.

There are a number of 'shorts' out there as well - mainly e-books - which fill in certain gaps.

One of the better PNR series.

Maria Pussycat I have read them all but the last one ...I loved this series!!!

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly (holjo) I've read the first 4 in the series. The romances are intense, and the battle scenes have a lot of action and danger. I really like the plot of the series and the characters. My one complaint is that the dialog can sound overly dramatic (in a soap opera sort of way.) Sometimes it bugs me, but not enough to stop me from reading them.