TV We've Just Watched discussion

Comedies > It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments Just came back last night.

"The problem is I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and we're racists."

Oh I love this show.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 111 comments How is it so far this season? I couldn't get into it last season for some reason.

message 3: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 45 comments saw a few episodes a while back....wasn't a huge fan, but i'm going to give it another shot....everyone i know loves this show...

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 162 comments It is so funny. And it seems like no subject is taboo.

message 5: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 45 comments see, that's what everyone says.....i just don't find it funny. at.all...........
i love dry humor, i love silly humor, i generally like shows/movies like always sunny, but i just can't get into this show...its just not funny to me....

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Sometimes i'm the only one laughing at the shit they do. I find them soooo funny.

"I'm a recovering crackhead, this is my retarded sister that i take caer of. I'd like some welfare please."

Right there with you Allen. I love this show! :)

message 7: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (shashee71) | 78 comments This is my husband's and my absolute favorite show!! We have all of the seasons and watch them over and over!! I can't get enough of the gang!

Who Pooped the bed???? Frank: I did it...it's just funny! Look I did another one right here when you were talking! LOL

DB = Dumpster Baby?! The waitress/Frank: It takes 9 months to make a baby.... Charlie: I am a survivor! I survived the abortion!

Dee dates a retarded person?! And in the same episode... Charlie busts out with his Night Man song! Have you listened to the words to that?!

It doesn't get any better than 9:00CT on Thursday nights!! Love love love it!

message 8: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments From the first ep this season:

" Dennis: Stop it.
Charlie: Alright, you're getting hung up on can't and I'm not saying that you can't. I'm saying that it is illegal.
Dennis: No, but it's not illegal.
Charlie: Yes..says the guy who knows nothing about the law!
Dennis: I can absolutely keep a hummingbird as a pet bro. It's no different than having a parrot or a parakeet. It's a bird bro.
Charlie: You..you really can't, and I'm not saying I agree with it. It's just that bird law in this country, it's not governed by reason.
Dennis: There's no such thing as bird law.
Charlie: Yes, there is.
Dennis: You know what? I'm going to get a hummingbird and I'll show you.
Charlie: Hummingbirds...Hummingbirds are a legal tender.
Dennis: I'm going to get one.
Charlie: You can not.
Dennis: To spite you, I'm going to get one.
Mac: Where are we with gulls?
Charlie: You can keep a gull as a pet, but you don't want to live with a seabird, okay, 'cuz the noise level alone on those things...have you ever heard a gull up close? It's going to blast your ear drums out dude.
Dennis: The principle here is that you can have any bird that you want. "

" Lawyer: It seems like you have a tenuous grasp on the English language in general.
Charlie: Ah...well...filibuster. "

And the second:

"Dennis: Furniture is what we need. We'll pick some up at the Italian Market.
Frank: When's the last time you saw furniture in an Italian Market.
Dennis: Those people will sell you anything. They'll sell you their children, they don't care.
Frank: Provolone and salami!
Dennis: They sell everything at the Italian Market. These people are like decedents of Gypsies. They come in and they sell their shit, they bang each other, I don't know what they do, but you get to haggle with them and its a lot of fun."

"Charlie: I eat stickers all the time dude!"

Lolz.

message 9: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (shashee71) | 78 comments Filibuster! LOL :oD

message 10: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (shashee71) | 78 comments Nightman Cometh...

You have to pay the troll toll to get into the boys hole....

message 11: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Has anyone seen Sunny lately? Where has it been, and when is it coming back?

message 12: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments I'm guessing around September...

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Really? That far away? Damn!

message 14: by Ivana (new)

Ivana (vanaann) | 5 comments It's funny, and sometimes really funny. But not amazing enough for me to become a fanatic of this show.