Dead Poets Society discussion

Whooo arree yooouuuu? > Hi, I'm Lauren!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith | 4 comments I'm Lauren and I'm nineteen from North London but lived at University in Reading studying English Literature.
I'm a very social person who loves to go out and have a good time as well as snuggle up with a good book or movie.

Nice to meet you.

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Lee | 56 comments Mod
Hi Lauren! Welcome! It looks like we have two Laurens now. :) You are from North London? I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to to go to England for years, but haven't had the resources to go yet. Its still on my list of things to do. Well, make yourself at home, feel free to participate as much as you like and if you have any friends who read feel free to invite them to join us. :)

message 3: by Viv (new)

Viv (a_pocky_box) | 156 comments Mod
Welcome to the club Lauren! :) I always love a good book and movie too. What kind of movies do you like?

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith | 4 comments Kristen wrote: "Hi Lauren! Welcome! It looks like we have two Laurens now. :) You are from North London? I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to to go to England for years, but haven't had the resources to go yet. It..."

Yes it does indeed! And yeah I am just outside Kentish Town, but I wouldn't be too jealous although London is a fantastic place it can get a bit too much at times! Thanks!

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith | 4 comments Viv wrote: "Welcome to the club Lauren! :) I always love a good book and movie too. What kind of movies do you like?"

Hi Viv! I love anything from a soppy chick flick to drama and horror. I'm a real film buff and always go to the cinema but at the moment I'm really into the X-Men series! You?

message 6: by Viv (new)

Lauren wrote: Hi Viv! I love anything from a soppy chick flick to drama and horror. I'm a re..."

I love to watch movies too. I can watch any movie. However, I prefer to stay away from horror movies, mostly for my need of sleep. HAHA. I can be a sucker for soppy, cheesy, cliche chick flicks. Are you into the X-men movies or the animated series? or both?

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith | 4 comments Viv wrote: "Lauren wrote: Hi Viv! I love anything from a soppy chick flick to drama and horror. I'm a re..."

I love to watch movies too. I can watch any movie. However, I prefer to stay away from horror movie..."

Ha yeah I can get a bit jumpy at horrors, I don't mind gore it's just the jumpy bits. I'm into the actual X-Men movies never seen the animated series.

message 8: by Viv (new)

Lauren wrote: I love to watch movies too. I can watch any movie. However, I prefer to stay away from ..."

The X-men movies are really good. I haven't gotten the chance to see the latest one, First Class, yet. Have you seen it?