WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Malik Cervantes

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Molverine (last edited Jun 26, 2011 09:11PM) (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 140 comments So I totally just copy and pasted this from Complaint Box...

So everything that's bold and underlined needs assistance.

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Malik Cervantes [MA-lyk Ser-VAHN-tayz]

Date of Birth (& age): February 17th, 1913 was when he was made a vampire, which is what they count as their birthdays

Place of Birth: Portland, Oregon

Species/Racial Origin: Vampire

Social Class/Community Status: new kid

Language: English, Spanish

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: ummm... help?

Physical Description

Height: 5'9”

Weight: 155 lbs - 160 lbs

Hair: Short, curly, dark brown

Eyes: dark brown with red undertones that sometimes seem more than undertones

Limb Dexterity: He's left handed, if that's what this means...

Detailed Physical Description:
“You're late,” Mr. Science teacher said.
“Sorry,” the offender replied as I looked up from my book curiously. The boy was of about average height with broader shoulders. He was facing away from me, so I couldn't see his eyes, but his dark curly hair was cut close to his head, as opposed to the shag teenage boys typically had. I was too far away to hear what he and Mr. Science teacher were saying, so I went back to my book, less than interested in the new student.
“Ms. O'Connor.” I looked up, startled. A few of the prep clones giggled. “Mr. Cerva-vah-be-”
“Cervantes,” the new boy cut in, saving Mr. Science teacher the trouble of trying to say his name.
“Yes, well,” Mr. Science teacher said, “He's going to be your new partner.”

Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, jeans, converse or other tennis shoes, occasionally a jacket, depending on the weather.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Introverted

Skills/Talents: He can turn into a raven. He can enter the dreams of others. He likes to weld and blow glass

Favourites/Likes: Silver Sharpies

Most Hated/Dislikes:

Goals/Ambitions:

Strengths:

Weaknesses: Wood. Wood kills vampires. And he's "allergic" to garlic.

Fears:

Hobbies/Interests:
glass blowing and welding =]

Regular Routine:

Philosophy of Life: Quoting Maxypads here; Life confuses him, and it's hard for him to just keep going sometimes.

Attitude Toward Death: He's a vampire...

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:

Education/Special Training:

Place/Type of Residence:

Place of Work:

Work-related Skills:

Past Occupations:

message 2: by RedPath (last edited Jun 26, 2011 08:03PM) (new)

RedPath | 562 comments His favorite color should be silver and he should like sharpies :)

He should also dislike ceiling fans because the wind they make sets him on edge.

Does he like watching sports? If so, which ones? Perhaps he should be a decent artist too? Does he collect anything? Rocks, or interesting pieces of glass?

As for personality, you could look at the Chinese/Western Zodiac to look for traits that he might have. At least, that what I do when I'm stuck :)

message 3: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 812 comments Mod
He should totally dislike cherries and bananas. Maybe they had a bad place in his early life?

message 4: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 196 comments RedPath wrote: "His favorite color should be silver and he should like sharpies :)

He should also dislike ceiling fans because the wind they make sets him on edge.

Does he like watching sports? If so, which ones..."

AAAH. SILVER SHARPIE.

message 5: by Ky, The Name Ninja (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 812 comments Mod
I <3 silver sharpies. It would be awesome if Malik liked them.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenny wrote: "He should totally dislike cherries and bananas. Maybe they had a bad place in his early life?"

YUSH

message 7: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Cervantes? Do you have any idea how awesome that last name is?

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) | 94 comments It's super-duper-oober awesome.

message 9: by Molverine (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 140 comments Mitch wrote: "Cervantes? Do you have any idea how awesome that last name is?"

Yes, yes I do, babe ;)

message 10: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Anna [MY HOUSE IS PICKLES!!] wrote: "Mitch wrote: "Cervantes? Do you have any idea how awesome that last name is?"

Yes, yes I do, babe ;)"

Okay good.

message 11: by Molverine (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 140 comments Mitch wrote: "Anna [MY HOUSE IS PICKLES!!] wrote: "Mitch wrote: "Cervantes? Do you have any idea how awesome that last name is?"

Yes, yes I do, babe ;)"

Okay good."

Mitch, I've missed you. *GLOMPS and kisses XD*

message 12: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Glad to see you too.