Fang (Maximum Ride, #6) Fang discussion

Fang (The Character)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another book with them together in it.

Emily Agreed!
I will waltz right in there with ya, and we'll double team on him!
They HAVE to be together!

Madeline oh yeah! they have to or i will die...

message 4: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon The Three Fangaeteers: )

Emily Haha, I like it!
Its... catchy:)

message 6: by Madeline (last edited Jun 26, 2011 11:37PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Madeline yep definitely catchy... haha

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another book with them together in it."i totally agree!they hav 2 get 2gether!i wil march in with u.

message 8: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon Cool. That makes 4 of us: )

message 9: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon The 4 Fangateers: D

Emily I like it:)

message 11: by Jess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess That makes 5 Fangateers because I will march in there with you and demand it!!!

message 12: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon Yay! We're adding up! : D

5 Fangateers!

Caroline--you pic's cool. Gone rocks!

Janae I guess that I am nest to join this team 6Fangateers!

Irene Well i will have to join you guys and mke it 7Fangateers because if the next book(s) do mot have Fang and Max together Patterson and I are going to have to talk.

message 15: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie M. I kinda hate him after Angel.....DON'T HURT ME!

Irene After Angel?

Emily Angels the book right after Fang.

Jamie, WHY?

message 18: by Hina (new) - rated it 1 star

Hina I stopped liking Fang after the third book. Him and Max turned into soppy, boring, lovey dovey twats. What happened to the hard core Fang who was so awesome in books 1-3?

MizziQ YES! I want him back!

message 20: by Jess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess At Rhiannon (Icetalon of Riverclan/Book Addict)

Thanks! I love the GONE series too!

message 21: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon 8 Fangateers!

Madeline yay!

message 23: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon : D

Emily Hmm, maybe we should just be
The Fangateers!
Theres just too many Fang lovers!

Sophia Rhiannon (Icetalon of Riverclan/Book Addict) wrote: "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another book with them together in it."

Exactly what I said when I finished the book. I love Fang. The other characters lately have been seriously getting on my nerves (minus Max I guess) but Fang NEEDS to come back... or I might have to hurt somebody...

message 26: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon Same here: D I'm in the middle of a big obsession with these books....

message 27: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon Emily321 wrote: "Hmm, maybe we should just be
The Fangateers!
Theres just too many Fang lovers!"

Yeah....just The Fangateers. Insead of the like, 10 of us now.

MizziQ Me too! :) Haha

message 29: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon : D Like, I'm still reading other books, but I've read each of them AT LEAST 3 times, in the 3 weeks I've had them!

MizziQ WOW! That's a few

Madeline wow!

message 32: by Rhiannon (new) - added it

Rhiannon : D Yeah, I'm finally about to get over my 'obsession,' but it took me awhile......THEY ROCK!!

message 33: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara After reading angel its not that I didn't like fang, I just didnt really like fang and max as a couple anymore. They shouldn't be a couple, it's better this way.

Nicoletta  Alasandra Caroline wrote: "That makes 5 Fangateers because I will march in there with you and demand it!!!"

i LOVE profile pic im reading gone series write now haha

message 35: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess i love Max and Fang together, they are meant to be. otp couple (one true pairing)

Alli Cat of Night Fang and Max is the only way to go.

Nicoletta  Alasandra I think MAYA AND DYLAN SHOULD BE TOGETHER OR MAYA AND FANG BUT EITHER WAY I DONT LIKE DYLAN UGH!

message 38: by Jess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess Nicki wrote: "Caroline wrote: "That makes 5 Fangateers because I will march in there with you and demand it!!!"

i LOVE profile pic im reading gone series write now haha"

Thanks! Yeah those books are super good, but not as good as MR!!

message 39: by Jess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess Nicki wrote: "I think MAYA AND DYLAN SHOULD BE TOGETHER OR MAYA AND FANG BUT EITHER WAY I DONT LIKE DYLAN UGH!"

Sames, if Dylan is "made" to be with Max, will her clone do? Then Max and Fang can get back together and then the world would be good again!! :D

message 40: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy seriously, i totally agree caroline. fang and max all the way. my friend advised me the books and i was like ok, i guess i'll read them. and then by the end of fang i was like yelling at the book. I will so join you in storming his office if they are not together...

Amanda Derrick ~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon of Riverclan) wrote: "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another book with them together in it."

Totally agree!!!!! me and my friends will come with you.

Nicoletta  Alasandra Caroline wrote: "Nicki wrote: "Caroline wrote: "That makes 5 Fangateers because I will march in there with you and demand it!!!"

i LOVE profile pic im reading gone series write now haha"

Thanks! Yeah those books ..."

Of course not bust still really good

Alli Cat of Night ~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon of Riverclan) wrote: "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another book with them together in it."

I'll totally help! Jeez by the time the book comes out we'll have a whole mob! Teehee, James Patterson will quake in fear! MAHAHAHAH!

Kayleigh I want a fang for myself

message 45: by Jess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess Alli Cat wrote: "~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon of Riverclan) wrote: "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that he write another..."

Yeah, I wonder if JP reads the stuff people post about his books?

Alli Cat of Night Caroline wrote: "Alli Cat wrote: "~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon of Riverclan) wrote: "Fang is my favorite Character!! If he and Max don't get back together, I'm going to march into James Patterson's office and DEMAND that..."

IDK, but if I wrote books, I know I would. I mean, how else would I give the people what they want? But then I don't think JP cares, and he's getting old and he writes too many books at one time, like how many looes ends do we had in the Max books? A lot. People come in and then BAM, they get thrown out of the books for no reason. What happed the the Annie lady? The one in the 3rd book that was like evil and tryed to play mom and stuff? WHERE DID SHE GO? All these evil people just keep getting replaced! Do they get fired or somthing? JP isn't good at endings.

Nicoletta  Alasandra Sara wrote: "After reading angel its not that I didn't like fang, I just didnt really like fang and max as a couple anymore. They shouldn't be a couple, it's better this way."

i kind of agree i think that fang shud be with maya

04AlisaC okay you guys got it all wrong. this is who has to be together.
fang and max has to be together!!!
iggy and ella has to be together!!!
dylan and maya has to be together!!!
and nugg, gazzy, and angel has to have someone to be with!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

i hated how fang was acting
he is usally quite and is always agreeing with max.
but he wouldn't stop talking to maya

Kayleigh Fang was a Dick in the last book

« previous 1