City of Elua - A Jacqueline Carey Fan Group discussion

Kushiel's Legacy Sorting on Livejournal

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments (If this sort of thing isn't allowed please feel free to delete!)

I thought some people here might be interested in this. I'm a moderator of kushielsorting, a livejournal community where you submit an application to determine which noble house you are best suited for. Once you've been sorted, you can join our subcommunities as well as your house community and compete in the Game of Thrones!

The available houses are Aiglemort, Courcel, L'Envers, Mereliot, Montreve, Shahrizai, Somerville, and Trevalion. One house for each of the seven provinces of Terre d'Ange, plus the royal family.

We'd love to see you there!

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) OMG, I'm so going to check this out! Thanks for sharing.

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments Vixenne wrote: "OMG, I'm so going to check this out! Thanks for sharing."

Yay!!! Just to let you know, we release sorting applications on Monday. If you want to be sorted this week, make sure you submit by the end of the day. Otherwise you'll have to wait till next week.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (kushielsdove) | 7 comments Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006.

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments Hannah wrote: "Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006."

I don't think so. I posted an app there almost 2 years ago & it hasn't been sorted :(

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (kushielsdove) | 7 comments Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006."

I don't think so. I posted an app there almost 2 years ago & it hasn..."

Thanks. That makes me really sad because I got really excited. Maybe I'll start my own sometime.

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments Hannah wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006."

I don't think so. I posted an app there almost 2 years..."

We do have Night Court sorting on kushielsorting too, but you have to get sorted into 1 of the noble houses first :)

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (kushielsdove) | 7 comments Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006."

I don't think so. I posted an app there..."

I just submitted an app. Thanks!

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments Hannah wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Does anyone know if the night court livejournal is still being upkept? The last post I saw was from March 2006."

I don't think so. I poste..."

Your app's been posted! Could you take a moment to fix your lj-cut? It doesn't seem to be working.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (kushielsdove) | 7 comments I think it's fixed now. Thanks!

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jesatria) | 6 comments Hannah wrote: "I think it's fixed now. Thanks!"

We're happy to have you! If you're interested in the Night Court sorting it's in the stamping community, kushielstamping. You have to get a character stamp first, though.