underland gossip (gregor the overlander) discussion

idea's for book six! (just pretend, I know horrable! wish there was a sixth!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 281 (281 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 151 comments Mod
hey underlander's!! ok, so what are some of your idea's for the sixth book not that there is going to be a sixth book well hopefully there will be but post idea's but not like a whole huge thing just something small! like a plot.

message 2: by Wisty (new)

Wisty | 4 comments Well ,Cecilia, I was thinking that the Epilogue that we were writing should become a sixth book. It's getting to long to just be an epilogue.

To all of you who don't know, our epilogue is tha Gregor is walking with boots, and in the snow, he sees a free bowling pass. So they go bowling at a crummy bowling alley, and... Gregor and Boots end up falling down that crack at the end of the strip were the pins go. They fall onto lapblood, and lapblood takes them to Regalia, while telling him whats been going on. That's all we've got so far, but we had more details, and maybewe'll make another prophecy. If you have any ideas, tell us.

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) I think that maybe Gregor falls into the uncharted lands from Virginia, falling on top of Fofo.

message 4: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I am a young writer and I am writing a 6th book for Gregor the Overlander series. Of course I cant make it for the world to read because I am not Suzanne Collins. But I am writing it because I dont like how the 5th book ended with Ares dying. The 6th book is about Gregor taking Ares' claw bone to the valley of spirits and throwing his claw into the fire. But two lives have to be taken for Ares to come back,Gregor fears it could be Luxa.If any of you are interested in reading this please tell me and I can email it to you, but please dont use the words as your work.

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I have also made a prophecy, if anyone wants to know what it is tell me.

message 6: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) I want to know.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Madison wrote: "I have also made a prophecy, if anyone wants to know what it is tell me."

I want to know! Ps the story sounds AMAZING!

message 8: by Cecilia (new)

Maniac wrote: "I think gregor should fall down into the uncharted land...."

I also had that idea! and madison I really want to read it!

message 9: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I am sorry I haven't been on in a while. Heres the prophecy hope you like!
The Prophecy Of Fliers Light:
If the warrior himself was killed,
If the black bat's blood was spilled.
Reunite them back together.
Every minute tear be tethered.
Reunite my sword as one.
And death will be undone.
I worn you all right now.
My friends, we killers may just meet our ends.
The underland will be in strife,
if big black bat does not redeem his life...
Tell me if you like it!

message 10: by Cecilia (new)

it's AMAZING!!!!!!!! its really good!

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Thank you, I really appreciate it! Would you like me to send it to your email when it is done?

message 12: by Cecilia (new)

I I'd love that!

message 13: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Okay, I will do then!

message 14: by Cecilia (new)

kk, so any other idea's? anyone?

message 15: by Blake (last edited Aug 14, 2011 09:04PM) (new)

Blake | 9 comments i have one
the cutters start to wage war against the regalians since they lived through the plaque and a war they decide to finish them off since there still rebuilding
and when luxa sends a message gregor's family is already heading for virginia so gregor will have to decide either his family or luxa and the regalians down in the underland

so how was that

message 16: by Blake (last edited Aug 14, 2011 09:42PM) (new)

Blake | 9 comments oh and here's the prophecy

the prophecy of the cutter's rise
yet how long the cutters have waited till this day,
the cutter's rise,
will bring my fellow freinds to our demise ,
only the warrior if he wish ,
revive himself to help us live,
he may make the choice,
but if he shouldn't make the choice,
we shall all have no light and perish,
then if he does chose to help,
he will lose his heart
lost in two different worlds
split in two by the cutters the warrior will try but will not recover until he gives in and lets go

the warrior will have to make a decision,
but be the decision he regrets will soon be
the decision that will change himself forever

ok so how do you think it is if its bad i know this is my first time so just tell me
and yes i know its probably really bad but hey just tell me how i can do better and just tell me if its bad or good ok

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

it's really good! if all of you go to either mine or wisty's profile and look at our writing you'll see we wrote a epiloge but will probably turn it into the sixth book!

message 18: by Blake (new)

Blake | 9 comments phew thanks i thought the tiny part i made would be horrible and i read the epilouge I liked it

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

thanks! there's two but the good and improved one is the one that chapter 1 is called fussy ntill the very end.

message 20: by Blake (new)

Blake | 9 comments ok

message 21: by Cecilia (new)

cool!

message 22: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bugaboo30) | 123 comments Hello! I'm new to this group and I also have a prophecy. It mostly applies to Luxa.

The war is over,
The warrior dead,
And now it's time to go to bed.
Forget the past,
Forget what's done,
For now the battle has been won.
Take a sword
And fly you high,
To see the wonders in the sky.
Come back down,
Where cutters wait,
At Regalia's open gate.

And also, who says Ares is dead? Maybe there was just a lot of blood and Gregor was wrong.

message 23: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Brittany. I really hope Ares is still alive! But The Bane did bite his neck and the fireflies said he was dead.

Sorry I have not been on in a while. I am still writing the 6th book. I had to rewrite it because I moved and lost the written version.
The new one is now on chapter 2, much more to go! I have paced myself, at least 1 chapter a day.
So in the next 23 days or so it should be all written up.
Then to type it. Who ever wants to read it please tell me and I will somehow get it to you.
I might publish it with Suzanne's words of approval.

message 24: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Also if any of you have any idea's for me please tell me. I want this to be a book that every underland fan will want to read.
I also drew a cover for the book. It is really beautiful.
In the book Gregor is 15. How he gets back down to the Underland is Ripred and Luxa come up to him through the waterway entry.
This book has much more romance than the other ones, hope you don't mind!

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bugaboo30) | 123 comments I'm fine with romance as long as it's clean! :)

message 26: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Its definitively clean! Only kissing and stuff like that. Gregor and Luxa get closer than they were. Do you have any good idea's for me to ad to the book?

message 27: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bugaboo30) | 123 comments Well... It's an idea. Maybe Boots keeps covering her eyes when they kiss and laughing or going, "Ew!" or something cute like that. I don't know. :)

message 28: by Kendra (last edited Mar 02, 2012 12:31PM) (new)

Kendra (madamejade) I think the Cutter's Rising prophesy would be better like this

If the monster's blood was spilled
If the Warrior has been killed
Do not turn a blind eye west,
The cutters shall prepare their best.
They devour and kill all they see
They cannot be beaten by killer or beast
And no warmblood will be able to stand...
Unless the Warrior returns to the Underland.

Count on your fingers all day long,
and before you sing the evening song,
The power of the cutters be made clear
No humans shall remain here.

message 29: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I think that prophecy is good. But I like the idea of Ares coming back in the prophecy. In the book there will be a war with the underlanders and the cutters. And Brittany that is a great idea and I will use it!

message 30: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Anyone remember Mareth's bonds name? I cant seem to find the name in any of the books. I remember Howard's which is Pandora but she died.(She come back in the book :D)

I just cant seem to find Mareth's. Please help me, and what color was the bat?

message 31: by Cecilia (new)

I don't think they mentioned it, I'll check though

message 32: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Okay thanks

message 33: by Cecilia (new)

no prob

message 34: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments You find anything?

message 35: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I found the name! Its Andromeda.

message 36: by Cecilia (new)

oh yeah... I didn't really know it! Sorry I couldn't have found it earlier, happy you found it. which book was it shown in?

message 37: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments It was shown in The Prophecy Of Bane. It was when they were getting ready to departure from Regalia into the Water Way. And it says it many times like when Howard says he and 'Andromeda' will fight Gregor because he wants to come with him to kill the Bane.

message 38: by Cecilia (new)

Cool, glad you found it!

message 39: by Josh (new)

Josh (jdf98) | 11 comments I'd love to get a copy i LOVE the underland chronicles,I cant stop reading them!I still hate how it ended, so id love a copy.

message 40: by Cecilia (new)

same I own the first book but that's it.

message 41: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I can get both of you copies. I must send them by email though, I cannot possible send the papers I am writing them on nor can I rightly publish them because I do not have the real Author's say so.

message 42: by Cecilia (new)

Can you? I love to read people's ideas on the 6th book! How long is it?

message 43: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments It will be around 400 pages. I can send you a few of the pages? Maybe around the first 4 chapters? Then if you want more just ask.

message 44: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I have added the first chapter to my page now!

message 45: by Cecilia (new)

Madison wrote: "It will be around 400 pages. I can send you a few of the pages? Maybe around the first 4 chapters? Then if you want more just ask."

sounds cool!

message 46: by Cecilia (new)

Madison wrote: "I have added the first chapter to my page now!"

I'll read it

message 47: by Josh (new)

Josh (jdf98) | 11 comments Madison wrote: "It will be around 400 pages. I can send you a few of the pages? Maybe around the first 4 chapters? Then if you want more just ask."

Oo oo me!!! Haha jk. If like that

message 48: by Josh (new)

Josh (jdf98) | 11 comments I meant I'd like that not IF like that

message 49: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments The 2nd chapter is now up!

message 50: by Cecilia (new)

Chapter 1 was soooo good I'm ganna read chapter 2 right now!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

underland gossip (gregor the overlander)

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Suzanne Collins (other topics)