CHERUB RP discussion

18 views
RP > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
((go))


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Cai sat on the chair of the detention centre lobby, tying her newly reclaimed converse sneakers on her feet before standing and following the chaperone from her soon to be foster home out to the car, which she entered to see a young woman.
"Who the bloody hell are you?" she asked, sounding slightly bored.
"Zara Asker, CHERUB. You hacked us last year, do you recall?"
"Possibly. Okay, yeah. I know who you are. So, I guess this is gonna be where you set up the car accident, right?"
"Not really. You know so much, and, with your previous track record, we were wondering if you'd like to join."
"Are you bloody kidding? Bloody hell yes!" Cai shouted. Zara smiled.
"Thought you might say that."


message 3: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Amber groaned. Stupid bloody english people. Bloody accents. If she says bloody one more time and it is not used in the normal way, Amber thought annoyed.


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "And you are?" she asked Amber, who she hadn't noticed. ((Irish. She's Irish.))


message 5: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments (( Sorry! English... Irish... same dif. I'm both, anyway :) I'll be back, reading the super long post.))


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments ((oh. Don't forget to post on marrow.))


message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
Saffy woke up and looked out the window, seeing the open feilds and track that were right outside. "Finally, no more make up work from my mission!" she said aloud to herself. After her year-long mission, she had worked hard to catch up on all her missed schoolwork. Hopefully, she would be sent on another mission soon.


message 8: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((I HATE YOU ALL AND YOUR ACCENTS! P.S. DOVE! EVERLEY SAID A BAD WORD! SHE SAID A BAD WORD! Potty mouth!))


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments ((hell is not a cuss word. ))


message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
((yeah, hell is a place. A bad place, but just a place.))


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments ((she does that.))


message 13: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((I love you, Elitrix. I always knew I was witty, but.... and @#%$ you, Everly! Hell is a CURSE word. Cuss sounds like puss. And puss is one letter away from a redbull drinker. I AM NUMBER 12 moment.))


message 14: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
((wrong u sound, FB. Cuss has a short u, puss has a long u.))


message 15: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((Cuss and puss ryhme, child. They do. I would know. I am an expert of both cussing and pussing. But not at the same time. Actually, not an expert on pussing because that'd be gross. And I don't mean puss as in cat, I mean puss as in a facial flaw. A gross word.))


message 16: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
((anyways, hell is not a curse/cuss word. Can we get on with the rp?))


message 17: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE INFO PAGE YET!!!))


message 18: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
((that only has one s, FB. Pus.))


message 19: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((Oh. Whatever. I'm done now.))


message 20: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Everley Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter wrote: ""And you are?" she asked Amber, who she hadn't noticed. ((Irish. She's Irish.))"

"I'm more important than you and I've been here longer. That's all you need to know."


message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
Saffy looked over at the door. "Hey Naomi. You know full well that I've been back for ages. There is no need to rub it in that I've not been on a mission for so long."


message 22: by Dovewing (last edited Jun 27, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
She groaned and stood. "I was in a good mood. Now, not so much."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Fb123 wrote: "Everley Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter wrote: ""And you are?" she asked Amber, who she hadn't noticed. ((Irish. She's Irish.))"

"I'm more important than you and I've been here longer. Tha..."


"Okeydoke. Hey, wait a sec, I recognize you from the personnel files. You're Amber."


message 24: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "Yes, and I recongnize you from your loud and obnoixous accent. Cai, the annoying irish child who says bloody one too many times."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Oh, ouch. That bloody hurt, mate. Full name is Caoilainn Saoirse Kyna Clodagh. From Dublin, ran away to Belfast, and now I'm here, enjoying England's wonderful fish and chips."


message 26: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "Fish and chips? Sorry, I don't eat fish."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Youre not really missing much."


message 28: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "Didn't think so. How long have you been an agent?"


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "They just recruited me. When I stepped in the car. Right, Ms. Asker?" Zara nodded.


message 30: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "Oh. I've been here much longer than you."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Eight years."


message 32: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "You're smart."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Fb123 wrote: ""You're smart.""

"I am. Or your online security system is bogus. Whichever one you like."


message 34: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "What about both?" Amber smiled.


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "So now you're complimenting me? This is bloody confusing."


message 36: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "Okay, I'm sorry, because I thought we could be friends, but I'm going to have to slap you in the face now."


Antje གརས པཅ Parker Lea sat up in her bed and looked over at her clock

"Eleven twenty three, I actually managed to get up early today" She said to herself excitedly


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Fb123 wrote: ""Okay, I'm sorry, because I thought we could be friends, but I'm going to have to slap you in the face now.""

"You can try. But we are here, and I am getting away from you as soon as possible."


message 39: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments "If you say "Bloody" one more time, you will be found dead in a river before you even have a chance to prove yourself to anyone."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Fb123 wrote: ""If you say "Bloody" one more time, you will be found dead in a river before you even have a chance to prove yourself to anyone.""

"Except I won't, because I kerned prison fighting to defend myself."


message 41: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Elitrix wrote: "(( hahaha that was bloody harsh))"

((NO MORE BLOODY!))


message 42: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Everley Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter wrote: "Fb123 wrote: ""If you say "Bloody" one more time, you will be found dead in a river before you even have a chance to prove yourself to anyone.""

"Except I won't, because I kerned prison fighting t..."


((Kerned????))

"Except you will, because I know every single move you're going to make before you even know you're going to make it. I'm inside your head, but don't flatter yourself, I'm inside everyones head."


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments ((learned, sorry.))

"Dont flatter yourself by thinking you're better than everyone, because if there's one thing I learned from being in prison, no one is better than anyone else. It's just how much money you've got and how much good looks that make people want to be around you."


message 44: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 49 comments Meliora pranced out of her room, proudly bearing her new gray t-shirt. Soon, she hoped to receive a mission so that she could be promoted to navy.


message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
Elitrix wrote: "Naomi Shook her head
" Nahh at least your keeping me company every one is so uptight""


"Meh. Let's go get breakfast, I'm half starved." Saffy said, and stood up. "I'll just get dressed and ready, be out in a sec." she grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, then came out a couple minutes later fully dressed with her hair and teeth brushed.


Antje གརས པཅ Parker Lea quickly got dressed and brushed her hair and teeth before leaving her room


Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments "Oh look. We're here. Caoilainn, you can come with me to see Dr. Kessler for your physical. Have you got a strong stomach?"
"Of coursE. Why?"
"Oh, no reason."


message 48: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Everley Carstairs, the forgotten Shadowhunter wrote: "((learned, sorry.))

"Dont flatter yourself by thinking you're better than everyone, because if there's one thing I learned from being in prison, no one is better than anyone else. It's just how mu..."


((You wrote two things... what should i respond to?))


message 49: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 49 comments Meliora walked over to a nearby Navy Shirt. "Hi Lea," Meli greeted her friend, "How are you doing today?"


message 50: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 04, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "I'm well, I actually managed to wake up before noon today, and you?"


« previous 1 3 4
back to top