How long they have been in CHERUB:
Number of missions they have been on:
Specialties:
Appearence:
History:
Other:

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 36 comments Mod
Name: Sappheire Silver (originally Conner, but when she chose a last name she decided on her mother’s maiden name)
Shirt color: Navy
Background: Her father abused her and was arrested for it when she was seven. He is not allowed to contact Saffy and his guardian rights have been taken away. Her mother was murdered in a robbery-gone-wrong at Saffy’s house. Saffy was put into an orphanage and found by CHERUB two months later.
Birthday: December 10
Place of birth: Outskirts of London, England
Education: CHERUB
Special training: Computer hacking, martial arts, ect.
Crush: open
Optimistic/pessimistic: Usually optimistic

Typical day on campus:

Appearance:
Body type: She is thin, as her muscles grow close to her bone. This makes her very flexible, like the contortionists at Cirque de Sole. She has a naturally small build, and is about 5’3”. Despite that, she is quite strong.
Posture: She has good posture and keeps her back straight. She tenses up when nervous, scared, or surprised, then visibly relaxes when she calms.
Head shape: Somewhat oval-shaped, with a rounded chin. She has high cheekbones.
Eyes: Like high-quality blue sapphires, her eyes are a clear, dark blue. They are bright and exited, as if always looking for an adventure, yet calm and wise, ever logical and calculating. Their shape is round a slight hint of an almond shape.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/diamond/... eye color link
Nose: She has a normal-sized nose; the bridge is not particularly high or flat.
Mouth: Her lips are light pink and her teeth are white. She has silver filling one of her lower back teeth.
Hair: Midnight black in color, her hair falls to the small of her back. It is slightly wavy, and she always wears it either down or in a tight braid. When in a braid, it can be used as a whip. Her bangs have grown out.
Skin: Her skin is smooth and, compared to her skin, porcelain white. She doesn’t tan or sunburn easily. When she blushes, a light shade of pink shows on her cheekbones.
Tattoos/piercings/scars: The only scar she has reaches from her left side, right above her hip, to the right side of her neck, curving around her back. That was the only scar her father left on her. She has no tattoos, but she often draws on herself or writes bible verses on the back of her hands.
Voice: Her voice reflects her emotions well; it is soft when she is sad or comforting someone, bright and excited when she is happy, when she is mad it sounds like a quiet shout (unless she is furious, then she gets very, very quiet). She is generally calm and her voice has a slightly melodic tone to it. When she sings she is a soprano, and she has an uncanny knack of mimicking voices.
Clothing: Her shirt is navy and she usually wears jeans.

How much self-control and self-discipline does she have: She has a lot of self control and discipline, much more so now than when she came to CHERUB.
What makes her irrationally angry: Abusive parents. But then again, that’s not really an irrational anger.
What makes her cry: sad things.
Talents: She’s really good with technology and academics. Martial arts come harder to her, but she’s still pretty good at them.
Interests and favorites:
Food, drink: Chocolate bread.
Music: She likes Christian Contemporary music, like Avalon, Casting Crowns, and Newsboys.
Books: Fantasy and Sci-Fi
Color: blue and silver/white
Best way to spend a weekend: Curled up in a chair reading a good book.
A great gift for this person: A book, preferably one she hasn’t read. Or a weapon that is cleverly concealed. Like a knife that pops out of an eye shadow brush.
Typical expressions: Happy, calm, excited, befuddled, sometimes sad.
When happy: She is usually smiling, sometimes laughing. If she is exceedingly happy, she will become very energetic.
When angry: She doesn’t get mad easily, but when she does… suffice to say you do not want to make her angry.
When frustrated: She is annoyed when frustrated, usually at herself or what she is frustrated with. Frustration also make her determined, so she won’t stop until she either solves whatever it is or decides that her attempt is futile.
When sad: She cries a bit, usually silently. Her eyes will rarely become puffy and/or red, a trick she learned because she didn’t want to upset her mother when her father drew blood. If there is something to be sad about in the midst of a need for something else to be done, she will do what need to be done before breaking down and crying.
What’s the worst thing she’s ever done to someone and why: Well, I suppose incarceration would be bad for the person being incarcerated. But they were a criminal.
Greatest success: Successfully completing her first big mission.
What does she care about most in the world: Faith.
Does she have a secret: Well, yeah, she’s a thirteen year old spy for a top secret section of British Inteligence.
Other: none. Yet.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments I'm feeling lazy, so Im gonna copy paste Cai.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

That's fine with me. I copy pasted Saffy.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Name: Caoilainn (pronounced Kay-lin) Saoirse Kyna Clodagh
T-shirt color: blue
Race(caucasion, asian, puerto rican, scottish, mexican...): Irish
How long they have been in CHERUB: She says: "What the bloody hell are you on about? Angels?"
Number of missions they have been on: None.
Specialties: Hacking is something Caoilainn has been good at her whole life. It's also the reason she's at a juvenile detention center. That and her quick fingers and incredible ability to pick a fight with anyone and everyone, and the subsequent ability to pummel them into dust.
Appearence: http://img.listal.com/image/483005/60...
Personality: With a snarky and sharp personality, if her fists don't kill you, her tongue will. Unless she likes you. Then she'll only verbally abuse you instead of kill. She really does use her rapier wit to hide her inner pain, in this case. So if you know how Jace Wayland acts, you know how Caoilainn acts.
History: Caoilainn was born in Dublin, Ireland, and when she was four, she watched her mother die in a shooting when they traveled to Belfast. She lived with her alcoholic father until the age of fourteen, when he shot and killed himself. She was then sent to live with her aunt Siobhan, who was twice as abusive as her father. After a particular bout of hitting, she left the house, running away, and was subsequently caught and brought back before she escaped again, making money as a professional hacker and eventually traveling to England, where she was arrested for hacking top secret government files. When interrogated, she replied "Why did I do it? Well, I was getting fish and chips for it. And besides, it was child's play. A monkey could have done it." In reality, the software she hacked was one of the most sophisticated in the world.
Other: Even though she is tough as nails, Caoilainn does have a love for art and music. She plays the violin and sketches almost nonstop.

message 6: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 04:25PM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Name: Lea Bouchard
T-shirt Color: Navy
Race: French Canadian
How Long They've Been in CHERUB: 4 years
Specialties: Hand to hand combat
Appearance: 5' 2" Rather skinny, Medium length brown hair with side bangs. Light blue eyes
History: She lived a very rich lifestyle until her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 8 and lived in an orphanage until CHERUB found her
Crush: Jordan Bellator
Other: Fluent in French, Italian, Danish, Japanese, Korean and Russian

message 7: by Fb123 (last edited Jun 27, 2011 07:17PM) (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ((Okay, number one, 10-18 year olds do more than kiss... and number two, What the @#%$ is a class A drug? Just kidding about the @#%$ i was gonna say heck anyway.))

Name: Amber Smith
T-Shirt Color: Black
Race: Italian!
How long they have been in CHEUB: 8 years
Specialties: Blends into the crowd and is good at sneaking around
Appearance:http://theviewers.ning.com/photo/hayl... The picture of Hayley Williams
Personality: Really funny and nice when you get to know her, but most people she meets don't live long enough to get to know her. Either that or they don't care.
History: Comes from a well known family that didn't care about her and disowned her because she rebelled. She ran away when she was only 8.
Other: She speaks Italian. She is musically talented but hides it. She is frequently approched about being a model.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Really, depends on her age. She's 18, so she could have been in for 8 years.

message 9: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments okayyyy. and the t shirt color???

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Well, it would probably be black. Right, dove?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Yeah, it would probably be black

message 12: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments Im so confused. What does a t-shirt color mean?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Black Shirt
Term for a CHERUB agent who is entitled to wear the black T-shirt. This is awarded for outstanding performance over a number of missions.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments So, the color signifies what level of importance they have in the system.

message 15: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments ooooooh. i get it.

message 16: by Dovewing (new)

Gah! There is a reason I put all the info up. But black shirt would probably be right, if she's 18. And FB, regardless of whether or not the do more than kiss, it is a rule in the books and a general rule on all the groups I have created.

message 17: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments I know, I know. I was just saying. And it was soooooooo long. Okay, okay, I'll read it. I will.

message 18: by Dovewing (new)

I apologise for my snippiness, but I feel icky right now and I'm not in the most patient mood.

message 19: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments :P gr

message 20: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments hey! I'm young tooo!

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

I don't have a gun. A wand, yes, but not a gun. I also have a whip… and a pickax… and a hatchet. *laughs maniacally*

message 22: by Fb123 (new)

Fb123 | 31 comments I haven't actually gotten to read it yet. or start it. I get distracted easily.

message 23: by Frankie (last edited Jul 04, 2011 03:55PM) (new)

Frankie | 49 comments Name: Meliora Solada. Means "better listener". Meliora is okay with being called Meli.
T-shirt color: Gray.
Race: Mexican.
How long they have been in CHERUB: Three years.
Number of missions they have been on: Zero.
Specialties: Meliora is particularly good at spying and eavesdropping. She has fabulous hearing and is a wonder at hiding herself.
Appearance: Meliora is short and skinny, a four-foot-four eleven year old weighing about seventy-five pounds. Lean but muscular, Meli has a promising build. Being hispanic and of Mexican heritage, Meliora's skin is tan. Meliora has brown, almond-shaped eyes and wavy brown hair. Memories of her mother braiding her hair make Meliora treasure it all the more, so she despises barbers and keeps her hair as long as possible.
History: Meliora was born into a hispanic family in southern California. When her father became obsessed with Hollywood cinema and so entangled in his work that he refused to provide for the rest of his family, his children, three sons and a daughter, ended up in various orphanages. Meliora's mom, Miranda was only able to care for one child with her infamously low wage as a janitor at the local school, so, full of heartache, she chose the youngest, a boy. (Miranda's parents had died in a car accident, two years prior.) Meliora, the second oldest, eventually escaped to CHERUB, at the age of eight. She was orphaned at six. At seven, Meli learned of her mother's murder, by her crazed uncle who is now in a mental hospital. Meli's father cares nothing of his children, and is rumored to not even have attended his wife's funeral. Jose, Meliora's youngest brother went missing after his mother's death. He probably ran away, but, being three years old, was probably killed by a car or starvation. As for Meliora's other brothers, Adrian and James, they may or may not be somewhere in the country. It was a relief for Meli to find CHERUB. Even with their rigorous training and strict rules, it was nice to not have to worry about being fed. Being petite, Meliora had difficulty in physical defense classes, though, proportionally, she was quite strong. Meliora had not been exposed to electronics for three years when she got to CHERUB, so she did not even know how to power on a computer. She soon caught on to the basics, but is still far behind on computer hacking. As for spying, Meliora is a top-notch eavesdropper, and completed basic training as the best in her class. Meliora just completed basic training a week ago, and she wears her gray shirt proudly. Soon, Meliora hopes to be granted a mission, where her spying skills can shine.
Other: Meliora can do complicated math in her head but is not a good reader and has bad handwriting. Languages: Spanish, English, and Mandarin. Portuguese and Arabic are soon to be added.

message 24: by Desiree *Primrose* (last edited Jul 05, 2011 07:31PM) (new)

Desiree *Primrose* | 3 comments Name: Abbey Davis (name after Abbey Road)
T-shirt color: black
Race: British
How long they have been in CHERUB: 6 years
Number of missions they have been on: 7
Specialties: Everything
Appearence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&...
History: Abbey was born in Bath England on December 13. Her Parents are both excellent spies and were some of the best Cherub agents.
Other: Abbey is pushed to be as good as her parents and is favored by many teachers.

Did I do all that right? I'm still a little confused

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 28 comments Her parents would be retired agents, but yes.

message 26: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Jul 23, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Name: Susan Stormway
T-shirt color: Black
Ethnicity: Andorra
How long they have been in CHERUB:8 years
Number of missions they have been on: 9
Specialties: Extreme senses; fast; silent; blends in; spying; combat
Appearance: Tall; Dark, long hair; Brilliant green eyes; Thin, but strong
History: Born in Andorra la Vella. Parents were Cherub agents and were killed when she was six.
Other: Silent, mysterious; Logical and realistic; Has a temper (hint hint: do not mess with her unless you want to get punched); unseemingly kind to people she is close to. Enjoys fencing and kendo.

message 27: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments Name: Jordan Bellator

T-shirt color: Gray

Race: American... actually, that's nationality, not race. He's from California, if you want to get into details. City? You guess. As for his ethnicity, he's half white, half Hispanic (his skin is a lot darker than what's in the picture).

How long they have been in CHERUB: four months

Number of missions they have been on: None yet

Specialties: The physical stuff, dude. Martial arts, practically any type of close-range weapon (sword, club, quarterstaff, etc.), swimming, wrestling, running, pole-vaulting, soccer... you name it. He's most certainly not limited to just beating people up. Jordan's especially amazing at surfing.

Appearance:

Jordan has blond, sun-bleached hair and skin that looks as if it's always tanned (frequently it is, but it's dark when he doesn't have a tan, too). His hazel eyes shift from green to gray to brown. He's tall and well-built, and strong and muscular (although he doesn't look it) from a lifetime of surfing and swimming.

History: When he was 13, Jordan sailboarded onto a high-security island owned by the U.S. government and subsequently made it all the way into their base before they caught him. (He took out several guards dispatched after him, too. He claimed to have entered the compound because he was looking for a phone to call his parents.) He ended up in juvie, but escaped after a couple of months. This type of thing repeated for a little over a year. (One time he sneaked into an army training facility so that he could run through the rigorous physical training course.) Then his parents died in a car crash. Jordan kept looking for bigger and higher-stakes "challenges" to distract him from his grief, and eventually managed to hitch a ride across the Atlantic to the UK, both to escape US authorities and to find new challenges. CHERUB picked him up almost immediately after he tried to enter yet another high-security facility. The basic training has been his hardest challenge yet, so he's been pretty happy here. However, he's really eager for a mission, because he's starting to get bored.

Other: He loves pretty much anything to do with the water (swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, etc.), but especially loves surfing and sailboarding. He can hold his breath for an unusually long time. Never EVER challenge him to a contest of one of the above activities, unless you want your sorry ass kicked.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Can Lea like him?

message 29: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments Wait, do charries have to be approved?

message 30: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments No. No I shall not.

message 31: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 49 comments Bobbie!!!!!! Meliora and Jordan can both go on their first mission together. Because it sounds like they both just completed their basic training.

message 32: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments GerIta_lessthanthree wrote: "Can Lea like him?"

Yes. Of course she can. That would be awesome, in fact.

@ Frankie - Actually, that would be pretty sweet. ^^

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I think Lea should go with, we can't have two newbies going on a mission together

message 34: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments fine with me ^^

Antje གརས པཅ Parker What should the meeting be?

message 36: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 33 comments Some authority person should walk up to them and say, like, "Jordan, Lea, and Meli, come with me," and then lead them to this room with a table and chairs and stuff and then tell them about their mission.

message 37: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 49 comments I'm excited!!!! Action!! Oh yeah, Meliora would be happy too. =)

message 38: by Dovewing (new)

They'd get called to the mission preparation building and get briefed.

Immy-i'm_behind_you | 1 comments Charrie Sheet:

Name: Imogen "Immy" Grace Adams (formerly Choke; she hated her last name.)
T-shirt color: Navy
Race(caucasion, asian, puerto rican, scottish, mexican...): British
How long they have been in CHERUB: Three years almost.
Number of missions they have been on: 2
Specialties: Martial arts, computer hacking, languages and science
Appearence: Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, average height. She's slightly short, but really strong.
History: Her mother Gwendolyn Choke, was a thief, a criminal. She died in the year Immy and James were admitted into CHERUB. (Read The Recruit)
Other:
She is very outgoing. People have described her as a bit of a female James; not surprising, as he is her twin. She excels in martial arts, and all types of combat. Her best subject is Science, and she can speak fluent Spanish and German. She is very dramatic, and has a crush on Connor. Her best friend is Kyle or Bruce.