Nancy Drew Clue Crew! discussion

Did you know. . .

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 6 comments Mod
Did you know that Carolynn Keene wasn't just 1 person? A bunch of different authors have written Nancy Drew books under her name

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 3 comments Really? I would be pretty mad. I would want to have credit for the book I wrote.

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 2 comments ohh weird i didnt know That :DD

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 6 comments Mod
Well Carolynn Keene wasn't really a person, just a name that a bunch of authors wrote under

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't know that.Cool fact.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 3 comments Oh that makes more sense

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 2 comments intrusting

message 8: by Maria B. (new)

Maria B. Quagliana | 21 comments ive heard of some other books where the authors do tht.
ps i have read the books or played the games, so dont worry bout any spoilers from me ;)

message 9: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 10 comments I had heard something about that Hannah but at the time i wasnt sure it was true.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

wow. i never knew that. if any of you have read the warriors series by Erin Hunter you might like to know its the same with that series too. four authors worked together to write the books but instead of putting all their names on it, they just went by the name Erin Hunter. They thought it might be easier for kids to find their books on shelves in libraries if the books are in alphabetical order. they also thought it was a cool name.

message 11: by Maria B. (new)

Maria B. Quagliana | 21 comments sorry, i meant i have'NT not have. yea. i havent read any of the books or played any of the games.

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samalamadingdong) | 1 comments Did you know if you don't give enough grit to your chickens, the shells are too soft

message 13: by Erica (new)

Erica | 5 comments I didn't know that Haynah!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's acctually really interesting, sam. Thx 4 teaching me something!!! :)

message 15: by Erica (new)

Erica | 5 comments New Yorks hottest club is hello