underland gossip (gregor the overlander) discussion

Suzanne Collins
This topic is about Suzanne Collins
Gregor the Overlander or The Hunger Games?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments I personally like The Hunger Games better. It is filled with action and a bit of romance!

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 151 comments Mod
no way! I like gregor the overlander a billion times more! but I'm still CRAZY for the hunger games! but like gregor the overlander it has that special touch! I just wish suzzane collins would make a bloody sixth book!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't decide it's a tough call they are bolth so different but still so good. I think if i had to choose 1 I'd choose the hunger games but not by much.

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

I'm not a big fan of romance! I like more of the blood rushing scary books, that's why I hate twilight! (no offense)

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

what do you mean by gregor?

message 6: by Wisty (new)

Wisty | 4 comments I can't decide! Like Annabeth said, they're both very different. There's really no point in choosing.

message 7: by Kendra (last edited Jul 25, 2011 12:49PM) (new)

Kendra (madamejade) The Underland Chronicles. The hunger games made me imagine the wounds, and veins ripping, and *shudders*

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments I like the Hunger Games 'cuz its verry dicriptive!

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Go Ingrid!

message 10: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Sophie wrote: "I like the Hunger Games 'cuz its verry dicriptive!"

Too descriptive. That's why I voted The Underland Chronicles (which is the correct series name, not Gregor the Overlander.)

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments The Underland Chronicles are better!

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Yes!

message 13: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments And the Underland series will be better when I write the 6th book! If anyone wants to read the book give me your email and when I am done writing it I can give it to you! The prophecy is on the forum "ideas for 6th book of the underland series."

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Thanks! I'll check on the prophecy, but I was actually quite satisfied by the ending of the fifth. I'd still want to know what the sixth one would be like, but I like the fifth one the way it is.

message 15: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I liked it, but not how it leaves you hanging and how Ares died. He was my favorite character.

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

will u actually want 2 publish it or will u want 2 wait 2 c if suzannae collins will write a 6th herself?

message 17: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I would have to get Suzanne's permission to write a 6th book for her, I am not sure how to do that either.

message 18: by Cecilia (new)

yeah I guess!

message 19: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Absolutely.

message 20: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments do any of you have any idea how I would be able to contact her?

message 21: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) None. Nope. Nada. Zilch.

message 22: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Dang, that sucks. I was really hoping I could publish this book!

message 23: by Cecilia (new)

you should track her down, find out where she lives and vist her! I bet u can find out where she lives on the internet!

message 24: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I bet I can, but she probably doesn't live close to me. And my parents dont have enough money for a plane ticket. I can probably find out her address and send her a letter by mail though.

message 25: by Cecilia (new)

that's a good idea! I would love 2 write 2 her and see her! I love her!

message 26: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Yeah she's a great author! One of my favorites!

message 27: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Yeah she's a great author! One of my favorites!

message 28: by Cecilia (new)

same! and J.K Rowling, james patterson, michael buckley, and cassandra clare! and a whole bunch of other authers!

message 29: by Blake (new)

Blake | 9 comments uh hard choice but the underland chronicles are my fav but there both even i relly like hem both

message 30: by Cecilia (new)

who doesn't?

message 31: by Blake (new)

Blake | 9 comments uh my brother doesn't well actually I don't know how were related he hates both well he hates reading everything

message 32: by Cecilia (new)

so does my sister! she read part one of gregor the overlander and threw it to the ground and said she hated it! I keep on trying to convince her to read it and call her crazy cause she didn't like it! she's not interested in violent books she never tried out the hunger games.

message 33: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Oh my gosh. I am so angry! I started typing the book up on my computer and I was halfway through it and someone deleted all of my work!

message 34: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) I just reread Mockingjay, and now that I've already read it, the shock at the end didn't hit me very hard and I payed more attention to the endings. So now I'm more satisfied with it and the two serieses, or serii, or, just series? Anyway, they're tied now in my book.

message 35: by Cecilia (new)

madison said:"Oh my gosh. I am so angry! I started typing the book up on my computer and I was halfway through it and someone deleted all of my work!"

I feel so bad! I hope you get it back! the same sort of happened to me, I was typing the gregor the overlander book six on goodreads, and I went to a different tab and I go back and it all got deleted! but I typed it back up!

message 36: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments Hmmmmm Hard choice rly but i think i like the Gregor the Overlander series better then the Hunger games, the hunger games dragged on for a while and got a little boring in some areas.

Alex is a Crazy Pony I think Gregor the Overlander. The whole talking animal aspect really got me interested.

message 38: by Cecilia (new)

Kenna said: "Hmmmmm Hard choice rly but i think i like the Gregor the Overlander series better then the Hunger games, the hunger games dragged on for a while and got a little boring in some areas."
in the beginging of mockingjay was boring, butthen it got better.

message 39: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments Alex is a Crazy Pony wrote: "I think Gregor the Overlander. The whole talking animal aspect really got me interested."

I agreed and in the last book where we all thought Ripred was dead but he lived and how all the underland creatures had a name like Nibblers and Knawers and how us humans where called the Killers i loved that part for some reason

message 40: by Cecilia (new)

How do you change the font of the letters?!?!

message 41: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bugaboo30) | 123 comments Underland Chronicles hands down. I read it and now I keep daydreaming I'll fall down a vent into the Underland.

message 42: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments Cecilia wrote: "How do you change the font of the letters?!?!"

I just say reply on ther little tab under the persons post:)

message 43: by Cecilia (new)

how do u do that??

message 44: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Cecilia wrote: "how do u do that??"

U don't if u don't no how.

Don't you talk to me in text language.

message 45: by Cecilia (new)

never mind I know how 2 do it know!

message 46: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) how to do it now!

message 47: by Cecilia (last edited Jan 12, 2012 03:35PM) (new)

whatever! (in a cheesy I'm so stupid voice!)

message 48: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments Uh guys you okay??

message 49: by Cecilia (new)

yeah, why wouldn't we be?

message 50: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments Oh i didn't know if you guys were mad at each other or just being wierd lol...

« previous 1