Forever Roleplays! discussion

One on One Roleplays > Dessy Irene and Greendaisy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Daisy (last edited Jun 26, 2011 03:49PM) (new)

Daisy ((Tahdah! Sorry it took so long, I got a Dremel, a fan, and a convection oven for my room. We also got a new hamack.))

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((YAY!))

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((genre?))

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) (( Forrbiden romance?))

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((Sure, but like what kind? There are several. I do think it would be really funny to do a combo like vamp-human and student-teacher but then it seems over done so you know...))

message 6: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((How about romeo and juliet mixed with Fantasy or vamp-human stepparent-steo child?))

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((vamp human then cause I have a step-father (well he adopted me so I guess minus biology he is my father)so those rps always creep me out like no other...)))

message 8: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((i have a step dad to but i dont think about it so okay))

message 9: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((You wanna make characters.))

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((sure but can i be the girl?))

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((Yeah, sure))

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((Yay:D))

Janessa Jane January: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c...

Quiet Drawn in scared of the world. Has the build and look of a porcelain doll. Is beaten t home because her family didnt want a girl but she ha a twin brothr and her mom didnt want to risk loosing her brother in the abortion of her

message 13: by Daisy (new)

Daisy You wanna put in more detail like her age...is she human or not...etc?

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Okay. she is 16 Half Human Half Vamp but doesnt know she is a vamp.

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) uhhh what else could i put?

message 16: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Oh...I thought we were doing double forbidden romance.

The Romeo and Juliet part...like her family name and how the feud started an stuff...

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Okay that sounds good :)

Her famil Name is Januar **af course :P** uhhmmm could ou choose how the fued started? or maybe bpoth the dads wanted Janessa's mom or something? um oh shes amazingly flexible and agile. she has an amazing stamina and is like a freaking ninja :D amazing at climbing trees and jumping over things. SHe is an amazing singer but only ever sings when shes alone. Once some one gets to know her shes outgoing happy freindly extremely cairng and will sing around that person but last time that happened the person **girl** broke her heart so its hard to get close to her. she's Bi.

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy She's vamp or human then?

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Half Vamp Half human. Doesnt know shes Hlf Vamp so the blood lust doesnt really effect her except for times when she gets thirst and doesnt know why nothing else will quench the tirst or times when shes around blood and her body starts getting weak. she thinks its just a fear of blood

message 20: by Daisy (new)

Daisy So...we can't do double forbidden romance....

message 21: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) we cant? well i could make her human then?

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Okay that would work. There is no forbidden to a hybrid, the forbidden line wouldve been crossed by her parents.

William S. Rockell
17, really 105
Vampire
He's a sculptor and he likes to draw. William only goes by William as he is rather old fashioned. He was rebellious for his time though, a bit of a ladies man which means he's only a little bit of a prude now. He doesn't like to overdramticise things so this feud it worthless to him. He is incredibly down to earth, quiet, but not shy. He's a little unapproachable.

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) okay. well ALAKAZAM! sjes human :)

Nice :)

message 25: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) .... what one?

message 26: by Daisy (new)

Daisy The only one that shows up...

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Lots shwo up when i click on it....

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Really?

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ya =/

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) thats better and its pretty sexy ;P

message 32: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol I know, I just went in and told it to veiw the image full size.

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) lol :P

message 34: by Daisy (new)

Daisy You wanna start?

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) sure

Janessa sat at the park swinging back and forth on the swing singing to herself

message 36: by Daisy (new)

Daisy William had gone to the park to get some peace and quiet.

message 37: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa stopped swinging and sat in the swinging and sang a bit louder

message 38: by Daisy (new)

Daisy He was so angry when she started singing that he went over to tell her to shut up.

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa looked up at him as he approached her. she stopped singing at the look on his face

message 40: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "Thank you for shutting up!"

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa shrunk away from him "s-sor-r-ry-y" she stutterd standing up "i-i d-did-dnt-t m-mean-n t-to-o up-pset-t-t y-you-u" she said tears streaming down her face again "p-please d-dont-t h-hurt-t m-me"

message 42: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "Whoa, hey," William approached her cautiously, all annoyance had long since left him once he saw the look of pure terror on her face. "I'm not going to hurt you, why would I do that?"

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa backed away to fast and tripped landing on her butt and curling into a ball

message 44: by Daisy (new)

Daisy William put his hands up and tried walking toward her again.

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa shrunk away letting out a sob hiding her face

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy William gently put his arm on her shoulder "I won't hurt you, it's okay," he said softly, ernestly.

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa let out a small whimper shiverring at his touch

message 48: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," he said softly, offering her a tissue.

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Janessa looked at it with wild frightened eyes and shook her head "i-im-m f-finge-e" she said **Bad experience with any form of cloth having chlorophome so she wouldnt fight back when her parents beat her))

message 50: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "Alright," He put the tissue away quietly, she looked so scared. "Is there anything I can get you? We could go get some water...or food...or something."

« previous 1