Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Dark one's

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Jun 26, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anybody read this series? I have read a few, but need to get them all so I can read them all over again :)

A Girl's Guide to Vampires (Dark Ones, #1) by Katie MacAlister Sex and the Single Vampire (Dark Ones, #2) by Katie MacAlister Sex, Lies and Vampires (Dark Ones, #3) by Katie MacAlister Even Vampires Get the Blues (Dark Ones, #4) by Katie MacAlister The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires (Dark Ones, #5) by Katie MacAlister Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, #6) by Katie MacAlister Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Dark Ones Series #7) by Katie MacAlister In the Company of Vampires (Dark ones #8, Ben and Fran #3) by Katie MacAlister

Much Ado About Vampires (Dark Ones, #9) by Katie MacAlister

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) If you like your vampires funny, then this is a great series - went off a little with books 6 & 7, though back on track with 8.

I enjoy them for a quick, funny, easy read. Not remarkable writing, some roll-your-eyes situations, but good enough for light entertainment.

Thoroughly enjoyed In the Company of Vampires