Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry | on hiatus discussion

Yule Ball > Dancing Practice

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by tallfubar, ERMAGERD, CAKE! (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) | 1015 comments Mod
Because you'll need it. RP practicing dancing here.

message 2: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee walked in with Toby.

message 3: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee put the music on.

message 4: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments ((g2g))

message 5: by drew, omg (new)

drew (drewbeck) | 931 comments Mod
Toby smiled and put his arm around Cathee.

message 6: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee put her arms around Toby's neck. She smiled.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack let Kaylee lead him into the practice room.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack looked at what Toby was doing, he did the same."Is this okay?"he asked Kaylee.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack followed her lead, even though he actually did know how to dance.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments "Yup,"Zack replied acting positive.

message 11: by drew, omg (new)

CatheeBooks wrote: "Cathee put her arms around Toby's neck. She smiled."

Toby grinned, picked her up, and started spinning in a circle.

message 12: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' You're good'' Cathee complimented Toby as she grinned back.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack smiled and spun Kaylee around.

message 14: by drew, omg (new)

CatheeBooks wrote: "'' You're good'' Cathee complimented Toby as she grinned back."

Toby nodded. "It's not fun when you have a controlling sister. She wants everything her way. Including dance. Pays off, I guess."

message 15: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee tried keeping herself from smiling but couldn't. '' I hope I won't be stepping on your feet''

message 16: by drew, omg (new)

Toby shook his head. "Not a problem." he sighed. "I took another few years in ballet. Guess I got some girls outta it!" He grinned, and gently set Cathee down.

message 17: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee looked in his eyes. She grinned back. '' Do you want to continue to practice dancing or not?''

message 18: by drew, omg (new)

"I don't care, I could keep practing if you wanted to." Toby smiled. "But, one question. Are you one of those girls who already knows what they are wearing?"

message 19: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' Yes'' Cathee grinned hard.

message 20: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' We can stop practicing'' Cathee added.

message 21: by drew, omg (new)

Toby cocked his head. "What are you wearing? I should make my outfit match."

message 22: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' I'm not telling you, but wear something formal, if you want'' Cathee said mysteriously.

message 23: by drew, omg (new)

Toby shook his head. "What is with these girls and their clothes? Fine. I will wear something blue. An icy blue color." (( http://www.buy4lesstuxedo.com/images/... and http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img3/item... and the pants are the same color.))

message 24: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Can he read minds? I mean, my dress is icy blue too! '' Great'' Cathee said ignoring his comment on girls. '' What do you want to do now?''

message 25: by drew, omg (new)

Toby nodded. "Okay. Umm, I don't care. Maybe we can go to Hogsmeade. . . ."

message 26: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' We can?'' Cathee asked. ((here's her dress : http://www.dressesshop.com/product_im...))

message 27: by drew, omg (new)

"Maybe. I hope. I overheard other people talking about going. Not sure who though." Toby smiled.

message 28: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' I don't know if I want to risk getting caught'' Cathee said frowning.

message 29: by drew, omg (new)

"Yah. Let's hope there is a break sometime soon so we can go!" Toby frowned, making a pouty face, trying to amuse Cathee.

message 30: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee laughed seeing his pouty face. Out of nowhere, she hugged him. She blushed pulling away.

message 31: by drew, omg (new)

Toby grinned, getting a free hug out of it. Toby's face was scarlet, half from nervous/embaressment and the other half from tiredness.

message 32: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' Are you okay?'' Cathee asked. '' You seem quite tired.

message 33: by drew, omg (new)

Toby nodded. "Yah, dancing is a lot of work though."

message 34: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments '' Alright, want to go walk?'' Cathee asked.

message 35: by drew, omg (new)

Toby shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

message 36: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) | 734 comments Cathee took Toby's hand leading him on Hogwarts Grounds.
((rp Hogwarts Grounds))

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack pressed closer to her."You know you're not too bad youself,"he said, smiling.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack smiled.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack caught her before she fell, he looked around."Can Someone help me?"He called.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack looked around, he wore a puzzling look on his face. Then it hit him, he slung Kaylee on his back and began walking toward the infermery.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack jumped a little and looked at Kaylee.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments "Who are you talking about?"Zack asked her.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack nodded and then looked up at Ryan.

Secondslikecenturies | 186 comments Zack nodded and then turned to Kaylee

message 45: by tallfubar, ERMAGERD, CAKE! (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) | 1015 comments Mod
((Closing this soon))

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry | on...

unread topics | mark unread