Paranormal Lovers discussion

YA Series > Chronicles of Nick

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

I have both of the first books :D

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Invincible (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3)  by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Oh , if you haven't read all of Kenyon's Dark Hunter novels yet, then you're in for a lovely surprise !!

I suppose the Nick Chronicles can be read apart as a YA series (very good series in fact!!), but since he plays a major (secondary) part in most of the DH books, reading them will make you aware of his connections with all the DH's (and ONE yummy one in particular!).

These Chronicles basically relate Nick's early teens where he first comes into contact with the DHs, and how his life becomes intertwined with them.

There are rather a lot of Dark Hunter novels but the first one is Fantasy Lover and they just get better (IMHO) from there (tho' there are a couple of later ones which fail slightly).

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_books) | 136 comments hmm, I read a few Dark Hunter novels and the I can't seem to get into it. Every story has the same basic storyline but slightly different. The whole sex thing bothers me, I mean, it gets kinda repeative? I know they're adult books and I have nothing against sex, just not like that. It's a big part of the book, I guess I like books where the main characters aren't humping each other every 20 or so pages.

But maybe the Nick Chronicles are better since they're YA and can't be based around sex and romance alone.