underland gossip (gregor the overlander) discussion

which book was your fav?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 151 comments Mod
hey there all you rockin underlander's! i've read the entire series twice and i've debated which book was the best! and the best I think was the amazing breath-taking gregor and the code of claw!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i aggree with Cecilia it took me a long time to finaly choose the best and when I did gregor and the code of claw was the best but all the other books are still AMAZING!

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 3 comments I liked the gregor and the prophecy of bane I also liked gregor and the curse of the warmbloods. Cecilia is right it did take a lot of debating.

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

I konw right! I LOVED the prophecy of the bane, oh poor pandora! and I was OBSSED with the curse of the warmbloods! but I just couldn't put down the 5th not that I could put down the others but still you get what i'm saying!!! :)

message 5: by Wisty (new)

Wisty | 4 comments The first one was the least saddest, and of course, the first book of everythin is always one of the best.
( Example: Harry Potter- It teaches you everything and all the characters. Hunger Games, A series of
Unfrotunate Events.

message 6: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) The last one. No contest.

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

witsy which was your fav book 1?

message 8: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I liked the 2nd one. It had more of Gregor and Ares. Ares and Ripred are 2 of my favorite characters. But I am also writing a 6th book. I am not publishing it without the real author saying I can. But my opinion is the 6th will be the best. If any of you want to learn about the 6th look on my page to see what I have commented on and you can find the prophecy to the 6th book.

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

ripred and ares r also my fav charecter's! also luxa!

message 10: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I also like twitchtip. I had all the books at one point but I lost all of them! I have to reorder them now! It sucks!

message 11: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) I pity and envy you.

message 12: by Cecilia (new)

why?

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) Because I lost some of the books. It's like having holes in my memory! I pity her for losing them all, but I envy her for being able to reorder them.

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments you can order them from amazon. i order used ones. they come in really good shape, you just have to know who you are buying from. and yes, it does leave holes in my memory. i need the books to write my 6th and i dont have the books so i have to google my questions.

message 15: by Cecilia (new)

oh, there's always some things I forget and I go crazy!

message 16: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments I know! Me too!

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

it happens when I haven't read the book in a while!

message 18: by Madison (new)

Madison | 58 comments Yeah, me too. Its like they are punishing you so you see how much you want to read them! Haha

message 19: by Cecilia (new)

so back 2 the topic which part was ur fav in book one?

message 20: by Wisty (new)

Wisty | 4 comments I think the fifth one was the best, but it want my favorite. It was just to many people dying. I didnt get sad when people in the hunger games died, but in gregor the overlander, you learn to like the characters, and then they die.

message 21: by Blake (new)

Blake | 9 comments the fifth book it's the book that really was suspensful like them all but to my mind it was just saddening then really good it's just weird

message 22: by Cecilia (new)

witsy said: "I think the fifth one was the best, but it want my favorite. It was just to many people dying. I didnt get sad when people in the hunger games died, but in gregor the overlander, you learn to like the characters, and then they die."

I agree with her because in the hunger games we barely know them! most of them die when we only now like a little bit of them, but in gregor and the readers grow a relationship with the charecters!

message 23: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 11 comments I love the first and the last :D

Alex is a Crazy Pony I loved Marks of Secret and Code of Claw. They were really exciting and full of new things. The one part I hated though was Twitchtip dying :/

message 25: by Drew (new)

Drew | 154 comments Mod
Last one FTW

message 26: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (thebookbug39) | 3 comments it was so hard, but...curse of the warmbloods.least favorite was...the fourth one, it's name escapes me at the moment.

message 27: by Cecilia (new)

Charlotte wrote: "it was so hard, but...curse of the warmbloods.least favorite was...the fourth one, it's name escapes me at the moment."

the fourth is Gregor and the Marks of Secrets

message 28: by Michael (new)

Michael Mcdonald | 93 comments I would say the marks of secrets, i don't know why i just do

message 29: by B (new)

B (deathandchocolate) | 16 comments I love the second and the last... but i HATE the ending of the last!!! None of them really end, but it was fine bec there was another. But the last one... agh!

message 30: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bugaboo30) | 123 comments I'm rereading the fourth one now. Hm... The first one is really great. I like them all though!

message 31: by Ripredrox (new)

Ripredrox | 3 comments the 3rd cuz it had a lot of backround on luxas family and how all the warmbloods work together