Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Guardians of eternity

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Sep 22, 2011 07:57AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1) by Alexandra Ivy Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5) by Alexandra Ivy Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7) by Alexandra Ivy

Bound By Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #8) by Alexandra Ivy

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Just book 1. I found it to be ... cheesy as all get out. And I needed an eyeball transplant by the time I'd finished due to muscle strain from all the eye rolls I performed. However, beneath all that, it was just compelling enough for me to read until the end (if I hadn't bought the book, that could have differed), and I'm now assured in another group that the later books are much better than the first.

message 3: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Hmm I may have to read these just to see how they are :)

I haven't read any yet :(

But I'm going through my TBR for most of these threads :)

message 4: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) I read the first one and wasn't too impressed - it was fairly predictable, nothing outstanding, not brilliant writing, and too much like everything else out there.

@JA - I too have heard that the later books get better, but I think I was too put off by the first one to really bother going any further :)

She writes historical romance under the name of Debbie Raleigh, and these are much better!!