For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

One on One > Iviana and Aurora

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
What kind of RP should we do?

did I get your name right?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Yes, you did. I don't really care; it's up to you.

message 3: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

funny story....

I don't care either so....

do you wanna do like a Paranormal type thing?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) If you want. I'm not very good at those, to be perfectly honest.

message 5: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

well, we don't have to do that, we could really do anything.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I figured as much. I don't have a preference.

message 7: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Okay, well what if we just do a normal romance kind of thing...Like I'll make a boy and a girl than you can do the same and we can go from there..? yes...?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Okay. :)

message 9: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Name: Emma
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr...
Personality: smart, bookworm type, shy
History: TBA
Other: has a twin brother

Name: Chris
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr...
Personality: smooth, kind of a lady's man, smart,
History: TBA
Other: sister is Emma

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Name: Melody Sullivan
Appearance:
http://static.pplaylist.com/uimg/D/X/...
Personality/History: Through eyes of those who see her walk the halls of her high school, Melody is nothing more than a "creepy goth chic." A certain someone--of course, the Gossiping Gaby--spread a rumor that her parents tried to sell her into prostitution, and that she is some sort of sociopath.
Other:

Name: Isaac Sullivan
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/q5-3HBDfZNY...
Personality/History: Similar to his sister, Isaac was made fun of in school, though he dropped out, and no one knows why. Of course, that sparked more rumors to spread and then the insults were targeted at little Melody.
Now, Isaac is cold to all, save for his little sister, whom he still tends to. He is firm in his decisions; it is hard to sway him once he is set on something.
Other:

message 11: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((okay so, do you wanna start?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((kay))
Melody sat in front of the black iron gate of her school. School had finished an hour before, and the rest of the students had left, except her. She was waiting for her brother, who had yet to show up.

message 13: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Chris drove by the school and saw a strange girl sitting by herself, he pulled over and got out. He walking up to the gate. "Hey, you need a ride?" He asked.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Melody looked up, a frown on her face as she examined him. "No."

message 15: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"you sure?" He asked. He didn't want to leave her alone.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Yeah. I am." It's not like it would be smart to go with some guy she didn't even know the name of.

message 17: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"alright." He sighed walking away. He got into the car. His phone beeped.

Hey, I'll be home late. Tell Mom sorry.
-Em

He sighed at the text from his sister. He looked at the girl again. Sighed and got back out. "At least let me wait with you, this neighborhood gets dangerous." He said.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I know it does. I live in it," she answered coolly.

message 19: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"So, your waiting for what? If you live here couldn't you just walk home?" He sat by her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I'm waiting for my brother."

message 21: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"And you can't walk?" He was afraid he was sounding rude.

--

Emma drove past the school, seeing her brother's car she pulled over. "Hey, Chris, what are you doing here?" she said getting out of the car.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I can. But I wait for him anyways." Melody looked up at the sound of another person coming up.

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Hey, sis." He waved then turned back to the girl. "I'm Chris." He held out his hand for her to shake.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Pleasure. Melody." She didn't take his hand. Instead she stared at him warily.

message 25: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He pulled back his hand feeling a bit awkward.

--

"Thanks for introducing me." She smirked at her brother. "Hi, I'm Emma."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Melody nodded to Emma before standing, and pulling her bag onto one shoulder.

message 27: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"leaving so soon?" Chris asked standing up with her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Maybe. Why?" she replied, raising an eyebrow.

message 29: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He looked down "I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you more."

--

Emma was surprised to see her brother like this, he'd never acted that way around just any girl. She smiled, there must be something special about this one. Just then she heard a car pull up.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Sorry, but I need to leave." With that, she turned to go.

message 31: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Emma bit her lip, "Bye, I it was nice meeting you." She said waving, she even waved at the driver. "How that was unusual." She said to Chris who was sitting again. "smitten, much?" She ruffled his hair and turned to go back to her car.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Melody walked down the sidewalk, hands in her pockets. The wind was picking up again; it ruffled her hair and clothes as she walked.

message 33: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Chris ran to his car. And drove up beside her. He rolled the passenger side window down. "I thought your brother was going to pick you up." He said slowing down so he was driving at nearly the same pace she was walking.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I thought so, too. But I think I'm fine walking." She didn't bother to glance at him, but she did stop walking, still wary of him.

message 35: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Listen, it's cold, I promise, I'll take you right home, No funny business. Please, I'll feel so guilty if I leave."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "And if I don't want to go with you?"

message 37: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"I'll feel guilty, but I am not going to force you,"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "That's fine, because I'm not going with you."

message 39: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He laughed quietly. "Alright, so be it." He started rolling up the window, then stopped. "It was nice meeting you." he rolled up the window and drove away. Maybe it's for the best. he thought.

--

Emma walk into the little shop. She watched her feet, afraid to make eye contact with anyone. "Oh, Sorry." She said after bumping into someone. She looked up at him, it was a young man, who couldn't have been much older than her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Melody continued on, hands in her pockets again.

Isaac looked back. A young woman stood behind him. "No problem," came the reply as he shrugged off the matter easily

((gtg.))

message 41: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((okay.))

Emma was kind of surprised by his curtness. "Excuse me have I seen you before." He did seem oddly familiar.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "I don't think so," he replied.

message 43: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"um, alright. I'm sorry for bothering you." She stammered and kept walking, she couldn't seem to shrug of the coldness in his tone of voice.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "No worries." With that , he strolled out the little shop.

message 45: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

She watched him leave, and sighed, too bad he walked away. Too bad, she thought, he was kind of cute.

((Sooooo, what now...?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Iunno. Something. I don't really care, so long as it's realistic))

message 47: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((Well, we need a reason to meet again, and talk and not hate each other...))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((I don't have any idea. Um... Maybe Melody is about to get mugged or something like that and then Chris sees.))

message 49: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((Okay. What about Isaac and Emma? 'cause I have no idea))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Same. :/)

« previous 1