For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

One on One > Kenny and Aurora

Comments Showing 1-50 of 642 (642 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
What kind do you wanna do?

message 2: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 840 comments Mod
Hmm. Something exciting.

What do you want to do?

message 3: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

We could do like Vampires or something like that...

message 4: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Sounds good to me. Are we doing this in modern day or the past?

message 5: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

you can choose.

message 6: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

How about the past. More fun that way. Or...we could make it our own little world that has castles and such and the styles of old but having modern luxuries, such as cellphones or computers, as well. What say you?

message 7: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

alright if you want to do that. That'd be fun. :D

message 8: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

As long as you're okay with it.

message 9: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Name: Delia
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr...
Personality: funny, smart, braver than most people think she is, kind of shy
History: TBA
Other: Is princess. :D

Name: Damian
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr...
Personality: funny, smart, brave, out going
History: TBA
Other:is a prince/ is Delia's brother.

message 10: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (last edited Jun 26, 2011 02:19PM) (new)

Name: Tessera
Appearance: http://www.ourweddinghairstyles.com/i...
Personality: Contradictory.
History: tba
Other: She's a human girl who works in a vampire palace (not the one Delia and Damian would live in) full of what she refers to as "The bad ones".

Name: Evander
Appearance: http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo...
Personality: Kind of sweet. A born romantic.
History: tba
Other: his father is Lord of ..one of the kingdoms.

message 11: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((Do you wanna start or should I? oh, and Since Tessera is basically a servant girl, I was thinking there could be like a meeting or were Delia and Damian go and they save her?))

message 12: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Sure. That sounds good. Can you start?))

message 13: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jun 26, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

((Sure. wait, how do we dress like mid-evil dress? or modern? 'cause guys look really hot in mid-evil type cloths...))

Delia got in the carriage and sat by her brother, glaring out the window.

Damian smirked at his sister. "Come on, it won't be that bad."

She laughed. "Right! Easy for you to say, you don't have to do the talking." She leaned back closing her eyes.

He fell asleep just as they pulled up to the palace. "Delia, wake up."

They walked into the dark palace, a shiver running down Delia's spine. "Okay, Let's just get this over with." Delia said walking faster. Damian rolled his eyes and looked around and saw a human girl, with dirt on her face, he smiled and waved when she looked up.

message 14: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Tessera was shocked that someone --let alone a royal!-- had paid her any attention. Sure, she was used to being yelled at, ordered around and punished..but a wave? And a smile? Odd. She frowned in thought, not thinking she was rude by not waving back. She quickly noticed she was staring and spun around to finish cleaning the area of wall ahead of her.

She said nothing and slowly ran the wet rag over the dark stone, thinking hard. Tessera hoped the man would say nothing to her master of her insolence.

message 15: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Damian was confused by her reaction, but chose not to dwell on it.

"Delia!" Lord Sharp walked up to her arms open. "Princess Delia." She corrected. Normally it wouldn't have mattered but she did not like this man, nor did she ever. "Excuse me," He bowed and she bowed back. When she stood straighter she looked in the corner and saw a boy who looked her age, she nodded to him, smiling a little.

Damian greeted Lord Sharp and searched for the human girl again. When he found her, he watched her with great interest.

((Damian is kind of being creepy....))

message 16: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (last edited Jun 26, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

Evander smiled when the princess caught his eye and nodded his head respectfully before lifting his eyes to gaze upon her once more.

Tessera tried her hardest to ignore the feeling that someone was watching her. She dropped the rag into the bucket of steaming water by her side and knelt to lift it so she could then move it to another stretch of wall.

The work was tedious. Why should she have to clean walls she'd cleaned only that morning? Were they dirty already? No. The Master wanted her worn out, just like all the other servants.

As she moved to another spot, Tessera was careful not to look at the royals.

((I like him already.))

message 17: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Damian sat by his sister, more relaxed than she. He smirked at the thought that his sister would have to do the talking. He felt bad for her, but she was better at this sort of thing than he was. When he looked for the servant girl, he realized she was working behind him. He groaned inside, she was kind of pretty, and for some reason she fascinated him.

Delia sat, her back rigid. She didn't trust them. "Alright," Lord Sharp said standing "let us begin."

message 18: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Evander moved to take his seat, his eyes staying on Delia. His eyes sparkled with mischeif and curiosity. He hated these meetings, but why not see how it would go?

Tessera quickly wiped the wall and moved on to another section of the room, scalding water splashing onto her feet and the hem of her dress. She ignored it and set the bucket down beside her as she started again, ignoring everyone...for the most part.

She couldn't help but wonder who the man was who had smiled at her. It had been a long time since she'd seen a nice smile.

message 19: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Damian saw the girl move into his sight. There you are. he thought, excited he got to watch her again.

((hahahaha I love how creepy he is getting.))

"That isn't fair." She said calmly. "We have absolutely no right to take over their land." She saw the boy from earlier out of the corner of her eye and smiled inwardly.

message 20: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

What kind of meeting is this? I'm sure I shouldn't be here...I'll be in trouble later... Tessera winced, remembering the lashes she'd gotten last time she had "mistakenly" been present at a meeting.

She bit her lip, washing the wall slowly this time. Her hands were red and sore from the hot water, but she didn't care anymore.

Evander put his hands on the table and tried to look more thoughtful than mischievous. Who knew what they'd say about him later.

message 21: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Look, we can't keep taking innocent creatures' land." She argued calmly. "I don't know why we even have these meetings." She muttered to Damian.

He laughed then looked at the servant girl. "Del, Do you see that girl?"

"mm" She nodded slightly she saw the girl from the corner of her eye. "She looks like she might be in pain." She pointed out.

Damian nodded in agreement. "We should get her out of here." He muttered.

"How?"

"Let me think about that."

message 22: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Evander's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched the almost imperceptible exchange between the siblings. He heard nothing, but the way they held themselves made it seem as if they were plotting something.

Tessera finally finished the walls and snatched up the bucket of water, holding it in both arms, clutched to her chest so she wouldn't drop it. She curtsied, slightly, as she hurriedly left the room.

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((how should we save you?))

message 24: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Um. I dunno yet. We'll come up with something.))

message 25: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Damian stood up. "Excuse me." He fallowed the girl as she walked away.

Delia saw that Lord Sharp was about to protest. "Lord Sharp, my father said you had some documents you needed me to sign." She said quickly, hoping to distract him. "Oh, yes those. How is your father? is he well?"
"He is." She nodded taking the papers from him. Damian, don't do anything stupid. She thought. Reading over the papers.

message 26: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Evander watched Damien leave and then watched the girl. How very sneaky of them, he thought gleefully. I shall have to talk to them later.

Tessera was used to being around vampires, after all she'd been in the palace for years and they were everywhere. That was how she knew one was following. See was so scared she almost dropped the bucket, but she pasted on a blank face before stopping and turning around.

If she was surprised to see Damian (which she was) she didn't show it.

message 27: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"Don't worry," He said, his voice low, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk."

message 28: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (last edited Jun 26, 2011 04:21PM) (new)

Wariness flashed across her features. "Nobody ever wants to talk," she said simply, eyes narrowed.

message 29: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He laughed, "I do. I'm Damian. You are?" he held out his hand for her to shake.

message 30: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I'm nobody," she said, trying to still be polite even as it got increasingly harder to do so. "I'm sure it is a pleasure to meet you, but I have things to do."

message 31: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"I'm sorry, if I am bothering you, but I only asked for your name." He said dropping his hand when she didn't shake it. "I want to help, if I can." He whispered.

message 32: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I apologize for my rudeness, but I don't know if I can trust you." Tessera bit her lip and adjusted her hold on the bucket.

message 33: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"How can I prove that I am trustable?" He asked.

message 34: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

--

Delia was running out of things to say. Help, Someone say something, please She thought, knowing no one could really hear her.

message 35: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((And I apologize for taking so long. My fatehr wanted to show me videos on youtube. :P))

"You can't," she murmured, turning her back on him. Stupid, Tess! You never turn your back on a vampire. Shoving her inner voice down, she walked away.

~

Evander tapped the table. "Speaking of... we should probably not storm that little hamlet. It's a small amount of land. What's the point of taking it over? It likely wouldn't even supply suitable 'feeders' and slaves."

message 36: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((it's totally fine :D don't worry about it.))

"wait," He grabbed her hand. "Can you just trust me? I can get you out of this situation, you just have to trust me. On the honor of my family, I only want to help." He couldn't believe he'd just sworn on his family's honor. It meant a lot when a vampire swore on his family's honor, even more so, when a royal vampire swore on his family's honor.

--

Delia sat back, a little stunned that her mental begging actually worked. She knew logically it wasn't her mental begging but it was nice to think it had. "I agree." she nodded to the boy. "And on the topic of slaves, my family has been talking about abolishing the act of enslaving humans." The words slipped out of her mouth before she thought them through completely. She bit her lip, hoping a riot wouldn't start.

message 37: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Thanks. :D))

Her eyes widened and her hold on the bucket almost slipped. "You're going to make me drop this," she whispered, shocked.

~

Most of the people seated at the table disliked the diea, and they said so, but nobody really freaked out. Evander realized that their view on slaves might've been what the siblings were talking about earlier.

message 38: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

((haha it's no problem, I should be saying sorry for how long I've been taking.))

"Then let me carry it for you." He took the bucket. "Trust me?" He asked.

--

She sighed, "I know it sounds like a horrible idea, but really, we've got to think about this logically. If we keep humans as slaves they eventually grow old then they are no use to us, if we just hire other vampires then they can work longer, and wouldn't need nearly as many breaks and they could probably get the job done better." She said looking around the room.

message 39: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((No, it's fine.))

"Maybe..." Tessera rubbed her damp hands on her even more damp dress. "Yes...for now. Um, can you...bring that to the supply room?" She felt so beyond awkward asking a royal to do her job.

~

Evander smiled to himself.

People nodded and talked among themselves. "But we still need 'feeders'." One said loudly.

message 40: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He smiled. "I'd love to." At home he and his sister helped their servants all the time.

--

"Right, but it's not like they are servants. They come and go as we call them, or at least that's how it should be done, then they can live their lives, with their families, then we'd probably have more 'feeders'." She said in one breath.

message 41: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

See was hesitant to return his smile so she merely nodded and started walking in the direction of the supply room, her steps making hardly a sound at all.

~

The conversation got heated between some but after a while, it dimmed down.

Evander nodded slowly. "She speaks wise words."

message 42: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((gtg. Ttyl.))

message 43: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"So, are you going to tell me your name?" He asked, walking behind her.

--
She smiled to herself. At least he agrees.

message 44: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I suppose I should, considering what you're doing for me." Tessera paused and pushed the door open. "My name is Tessera Carter."

~

"It only makes sense. If we wish to thrive, we must first allow our lessers to thrive also. What is power without subjects to lord it over?" Evander internally rolled his eyes at his annoying words.

message 45: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"I like that name." He smiled.

--

It took all of Delia's will power not to giggle as he spoke. Everyone in the room was basically speechless. "So, what do you say Lord Sharp?" She asked.

message 46: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

She was thrown, again. "Um...Thanks." Tessera led him over to a low but wide water basin. "Can you...put that in there?" She stepped back, watching him.

~

Evander almost laughed when the man nodded grudgingly.

message 47: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Should we have something exciting happen as they leave?))

message 48: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

He smiled charmingly. "Of course." How was he going to get her out of here.

--

Delia smiled at the boy who had seemed to help her. "Well, if that's all, I think this meeting can come to a conclusion." she said rather relieved.

message 49: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Tessera watched him, playing with the fabric of her dress with her sore fingers. There was just something about him...she shook her head to rid her mind of the thought it was forming.

"Thank-you," she murmured, curtsying. "I apologize for taking up your time, your highness."

~

"Yes, I do believe it's about time we put this meeting to rest," Evander said hautily, eyes on Lord Sharp.

message 50: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

"of course." He smiled. "And you really don't have to curtsy."

--

Delia sat back and practically see the tension between them. "Yes." Lord Sharp hissed, "I believe so." He stood and left the room with one last glare at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13