Comments Showing 1-50 of 916 (916 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. kay. what do you want to rp about

message 2: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 1036 comments Mod
You choose.

message 3: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ummmmm.....idk. maybe.....a gang?

message 4: by Mande-- (new)

Sure.How bout we each make a girl n boy

message 5: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. k. I can't right now though, cause I'm only allowed on for like five minutes.

message 6: by Mande-- (new)

Awwwee plzzzz you dont havta find apps ATM

message 7: by Mande-- (new)

Nvm.

Name- Alexandra
Gender- F
Age- 17
Pers.- "If I don't protect myself..I wouldn't be alive."
App-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X0uTdr9noJI...

Name- Nick
Gender- M
Age- 18
Pers.- "I fight for myself."
App-
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aorxyHKJ0qw...

message 8: by JennyGrace (last edited Jul 09, 2011 11:37AM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Name: Colin
Personality: doesn't take any shit from anyone, protective, quiet, mysterious, hard to read, hell of a fighter, don't piss him off
Appearance:here
was in a really bad accident that gave him that big scar

Name: Leah
Personality: quiet sometimes, doesn't speak her mind but lets other people try to figure her out instead, hot-tempered
Appearance:here
Other: is half OCD and claustrophobic

message 9: by Mande-- (new)

Nick and Alexandra walked down the street. She wore a black MCR tee and a black studded belt on a mini skirt with up to the knee black high heel boots. He wore black converse, a black MCR tee and black skinny jeans.

message 10: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin walked down the street with some of his gang friends, Leah was among them, she giggled, flipping her hair and talking to all the guys, she and Colin starting to talk to each other, looking very serious

message 11: by Mande-- (new)

Nick and Alexandra were looking around. They were supposed to meet some 'Colin' kid to join their gang, Alexandra smiled seeing the gang, Nick spoke quietly and quickly.

message 12: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin looked up and saw two kids walking and talking he slowed his pace, and so did the rest of the gang

message 13: by Mande-- (new)

Alexandra looked at Nick,
"Okay, shutup."
Nick glared,
"Thats what I need you to do Alex, just shutup and stand there."
He muttered.

message 14: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin watched them, then nodded to Leah, who approached then "hi! you must be Alex and Nick!" she said cheerfully

message 15: by Mande-- (new)

"Uhm Alexandra will do."
Alex said, Nick pushed her, Alex kicked him.
"Ignore her. Alex is fine."
He said, Alex glared at him,

message 16: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Leah smiled a little, then shrugged "It's fine. Come on, I'll introduce you to Colin"

message 17: by Mande-- (new)

Nick followed her, Alex sighed and trailed behind.

message 18: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Leah led them over to Colin, "this is Nick and Alex" she told him, Colin nodded and held out his hand to Alex "nice to meet you" he said quietly

message 19: by Mande-- (new)

Alex shook his hand and was about to say something when Nick pushed her out of the way and shook Colins hand also.

message 20: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin smiled a tiny bit "So...Alex, what kind of skills do you have?" he asked her curiously after shaking Nick's hand. Leah smiled at Nick.

message 21: by Mande-- (new)

Nick smiled back.

"I'm a fighter,"
She said.

message 22: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin nodded "very cool. have you worked with just fist fighting, or blades or what?"

Leah stepped over to Nick "so tell me about yourself" she said

message 23: by Mande-- (new)

"Uhm, I use knives mostly."
She said.

Nick shrugged.
"Like what?"

message 24: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin smiled "cool. knives are actually really good if you know how to use one"

"just anyhting" she said

message 25: by Mande-- (new)

Alex raised an eyebrow but stayed quiet.

"Well, I'm baffled."
Nick muttered.

message 26: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin shrugged and looked up at the sky, "so....interested in joining the gang huh?"

Leah giggled "that's what a lot of people say to me" she said

message 27: by Mande-- (new)

Alex shrugged.
"It was more of Nicks idea. I don't want to, but what he says goes. I'm terrified and hes excited."
She said, quietly so Nick couldn't hear.

Nick laughed.

message 28: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin smiled "well, I think you'll like it. I mean, we get into a lot of fights, but when we're not in a fight, we're not scary, we're like a big family" he said, shrugging "nothin' to be scared of if you don't piss us off"

Leah smiled a little

message 29: by Mande-- (new)

"I'm- I don't even- I hate my brother, so if one day I'm gone, don't be suprised."
Alex said.
Nick growled, hearing her, he pushed her.
"What Alex? Gonna walk out like mom?! Your just like her, a self-absorbed BITCH!"
Alex glared at him.
"What is your problem?!"
She yelled.

message 30: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Leah raised an eyebrow. Colin calmly stepped between them "you wanna be in the gang, you can't fight other members unless you have a really good reason to" he said, his voice even and quiet, but you could tell if this went any farther things might get a bit messy.

message 31: by Mande-- (new)

"Fine, I'll leave then."
Alex said, glaring at Nick before smiling at Leah then Colin.
"Thanks for your time,"
She turned and walked off. Nick glared after her.

message 32: by JennyGrace (last edited Jul 03, 2011 03:12PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin shoved his hands in his pockets, watching her leave and frowning, he turned to Nick "never treat your sister like that" he said quietly, shaking his head a little and walking in front of him and Leah, the rest of the gang kept moving, too, following Colin. Leah looked to Nick "don't ask, it's a long story, I'll tell you later when Colin's not around." she said, walking along with the rest of the gang and Nick

message 33: by Mande-- (new)

"Oh ok.."
He said, following.

Alex kept walking, her phone rang. She stopped answering it, then she closed it and ran back.
"Nick!"
She slowed as she approached.
"He did it, he's dead."
She said, tears in her eyes.

Nick sighed.

message 34: by JennyGrace (last edited Jul 03, 2011 03:30PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Leah looked at them, Colin froze, then turned around to listen to what was going on. Leah frowned "who did what?" she asked, knowing full well it wasn't her business. Colin came to stand behind Alex

message 35: by Mande-- (new)

Nick stared at her, then walked up, gently pulling her aside.
"How? ..Why?"

Alex looked down, hiding her tears.
"You know why..but-he found his knife. Right there, in the hospital bed, the nurse found him."
She whispered.

Nick sighed.
"I'm so sorry."

"Why would you be? You don't care, he wasn't your real brother."
Alex said,

Nick looked at her,
"I considered him that,"

message 36: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Leah and Colin stood aside, sharing a look with each other

message 37: by Mande-- (new)

"Whatever, I thought you'd like to know."
She said.

"Are you staying now?"
He asked. She shook her head.

"There'd be way too much fighting, I'm not a people person anyway, I stick to myself,"
She said, eyes on Colin, she looked at Nick.
"Can I have Moms necklace?"
She asked.

Nick sighed.
"As long as you don't leave."

message 38: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin watched curiously, Leah bit her lip, she looked at Colin as if to say should we say something? Colin looked at her and shook his head a little

message 39: by Mande-- (new)

"You know what'll happen if I need my medicine and I don't get it,"
She said.
Nick nodded.
She looked back at the gang, watching them talk.
"Sorry, you should go. I'm keeping them waiting."
She said, turning.
"Call me,"
Nick said.
"Maybe,"
Alex remarked.
"Alex, Call me."
He said, then turned and headed back.
Alex watched them leave. Her eyes met Colins but she glanced down then looked up.

message 40: by JennyGrace (last edited Jul 03, 2011 04:04PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin looked at her, sensing that something really bad had just happened, he turned to Leah "you guys keep walking, you can make sure nothing happens, right?" he said to her, his voice low, Leah nodded, then turned "come on guys, let's go" she said loudly, then kept walking with the gang

Colin turned and walked the other way, towards Alex. He stopped and stood in front of her, his hands shoved in his pockets "Is everything ok?" he asked her

message 41: by Mande-- (new)

"Yeah. Fine."
She lied.

Nick walked with Leah.

message 42: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin shook his head "I'm not sure that's true" he said evenly "really, what's wrong?" he said

Leah looked at Nick "can you tell me what happened or do you not wanna talk about it?" she asked softly

message 43: by Mande-- (new)

"I'd rather not talk about it.."
They both said.
Alex sighed.
"You should go anyway, they're probably waiting.."
She said, tears in her green eyes.

Nick just shrugged.
"Its not that I don't trust you.."

message 44: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin shook his head "They know I'll catch up eventually" he said "you don't have to talk about it, but I can't stand to see someone like this" he said, actually looking really concerned

Leah shook her head "It's okay, I get it. I don't tell many people much of anything personal at all, it's all good"

message 45: by Mande-- (new)

Alex laughed lightly. She wiped her tears away.
"It doesn't matter. I'll deal with it. It's just my brother just killed himself and..I don't know. He was always the one to keep peace between Nick and me, and ever since hes been in the hospital.."

message 46: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin frowned "I'm really sorry that happened" he said solemnly, looking her in the eyes

message 47: by Mande-- (new)

"It doesn't matter."
She said,
"Not to you anyway,"

Nick nodded.
"So what was that with Colin?"

message 48: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin nodded "It does. I may look tough, but I hate seeing other people upset"

Leah looked at him "you mean the thing about the fact that you hate your sister?"

message 49: by Mande-- (new)

"Whatever,"
She mumbled.
"I should go.."
She said, avoiding eye contact.

Nick nodded.

message 50: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Colin nodded "okay, fine." he said calmly, flipping his hood over his head and oputting his hands back in his pockets "I guess I'll see you later" he turned to walk away

Leah sighed "he had an older sister, and they absolutely hated each other, like, for the longest time, we thought that if one of them died, the other wouldn't care, but then his sister...." Leah trailed off, taking a breath "she was kidnapped, they found her a week later, in a dumpster, she had been raped and tortured and beaten to death" she said "Colin hasn't been the same since. He used to be really happy and goofy and funny and always fooling around, but he hasn't been like that since the day she went missing." she told him, sighing.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19