Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Succubus - Nina Harper

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series? I have read both but only own the first :)

Succubus in the City (Succubus) by Nina Harper Succubus in New York by Nina Harper

message 2: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments I have not but I have them on my tbr list....now I'm about to add them to my goodreads tbr list lol

message 3: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Lol I have both on my GR TBR to read again as it has been a while :D

message 4: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Did you like them the first time you read them? Are they as good as the Georgina Kincaid series??

message 5: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Umm they are really different to George but I think that's because succubus' are such an open series, but I still really liked them :D

message 6: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Alrighty! :) Thanks....I have no idea when I'll be able to get to them. I have so many books to read! :\ lol

message 7: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Me too lol I still need the second though :S lol

message 8: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments I need both lol...I told my husband that I wouldn't buy anymore *real* books unless they were series that I was already reading....that I would buy them all on my nook...but hey, I can't do that ALL the time right? lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) denae i sed the same thing when i got my kindle and i think i've bought the start of like 10 new series in paperback since then haha

message 10: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments ahaha! That's awesome! Yeah...I don't always think *Oh! I have a Nook. I should buy this book on there* and I just buy the book lol Have you guys heard of Melissa de la Cruz's new book, Witches of East End? I think I'm gonna buy it...on my Nook lol