The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

Piper

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Daniel Whyte It is sort of a ricks taking piper on this quest with her been a charmspecker if she thought that other people’s ideas how to defeat the giants were to risky she would convince every body not to use it
and if she turned out to be evil she could lead them in to a trap very easily somebody on the quest needs to be made immune to her ability (id say it should be Anabeth )
She would be a nightmare to break up with her ability to convince the boy not to break up with her as well she could convince anybody to date her

message 2: by Arti (last edited Jun 26, 2011 01:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti I love Piper. She's my favorite!

Yasmeen yeahh she is soo down to earth and pretty...

Juliet nah, she kind of bugs me

Rhiannon Yeah, she's OK, I guess, but I like Jason better.

Arti i like Piper

Juliet hissss

Arti ???

Juliet I do NOT like Piper....:P

message 10: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti Why?

Juliet I can never really put my finger on it, she just seems so insecure and not really that bright. Plus, I loved all the female characters from Percy Jackson, Annabeth, Zoe, Thalia, and Clarisse . She kind of paled in comparison, because all the PJ girls were really powerful, strong, intelligent, and confident.

message 12: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti i like Zoe better than Piper

Juliet same, she is one of my favs

message 14: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti yah!

Juliet :P copycat

message 16: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti meanie :)

Juliet yeah, sure....

message 18: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti i was kidding

Sophia I like Piper. Annabeth annoyed me sometimes in the Percy Jackson books, but Piper can never replace her.

message 20: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti PIPER!

Juliet I am so angry right now

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

We can agree that she's better than Drew. :3

message 23: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti Raina wrote: "We can agree that she's better than Drew. :3"

yes, but i think Zoe beats them all out

Juliet Arti wrote: "Raina wrote: "We can agree that she's better than Drew. :3"

yes, but i think Zoe beats them all out"

finally, something we can agree on!

message 25: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti I love Zoe. She's so awesome!

message 26: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Zoe? HUNTER Zoe? She pisses me off. Can't quite put a finger on it.... I feel bad for Piper though. Havimg lost the guy she thought was the best thing that ever happened to her. But thing is, he was a dream. Annabeth and Percy, actually existed. I would feel SOOOOOO bad for her if Percy got another girlfriend. I seriously think I would cry. Jason almost went out with Piper, before thinking about having a girlfriend he can't remember. What if its the same with percy at the Roman camp, but he doesn't actually think about Annabeth? :( I'd cry. Poor annabeth ;( I think the Thalia and Jason story was awesome and a nice twist, as well as the Roman Camp. Can't wait for the next one!

message 27: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti Yes Zoe. HUNTER Zoe. She is SO awesome!

message 28: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana I'm more of a Thalia fan. Annabeth is my favorite though. totally.

message 29: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti ZOE!!!!!

message 30: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Whatever you saaayyyy...... :D But Thalia could so kick Zoe's butt. Zoe is fairly rude and hate's the camper, therefore making her suck. her backstory is cool though, I have to say. I liked bianca and am quite sad we didn't see much of her.

message 31: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti yah..i wish bianca din't die....

message 32: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana poor nico. poor hot awesome naive little nico.

message 33: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti haha

MizziQ I love Nico and his figurines.

message 35: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti i know!

message 36: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana i felt so bad when they were all thrown away and being burned! bianca was so nice to get the last one and he just threw it away :(

message 37: by Arti (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arti i know!

message 38: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana I miss him getting all excited and like "does zeus's bolt really have x attack points?!?!?!" he's so cuuuuute!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I lve nico. Hes my favorite character, but why does everyone think hes hot? Hes like, the youngest character. Btw lol to siyana

message 40: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana he's kinda hot towards the end when he's all skeleton army bad boy but he's just awww-i-wanna-pinch-ur-cheeks-i-wuv-you cute when we first meet him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah thats totally true. He was sooo cute! Its waird to think how much he changed :)

MizziQ I didn't like him when he was really weak but like Siyana said.... the skeletons kind of changed my prospective.... :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol :D

message 44: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana i mean, if you got a thing for bad boys, he's hot. he's gut the whole dark sword, dark hair, moody skeleton army, powerfull hot guy badass thing going on <3333 i loooooove nico :) percy & annabeth ftw, though. i hate drew. she can go die in a hole.

message 45: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana i recently saw a discussion on ftw it was ftw:for the win or f*** the world, and i always thought of it as for the win, but IS it f***the world?????

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yeah i guess i just dont see nicobas a bad boy for some reason but still hes one of my favs

message 47: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana skeleton army, shadow travel and amazing dark i think it was stygian huge sword doesn't equal badass for you????

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk! It does but think of how he usd to be! His past makes me think badboy WITH a twist!

message 49: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana people change man, having your sister choose a random guy she barely knows over you to communicate with in ghost form can really alter a guy's mindset!

message 50: by Jazz (last edited Nov 23, 2011 09:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz So far, I've been very unimpressed with Piper. All she can do is charmspeak (I can see somebody smart like Annabeth finding a way to beat that) and worry about Jason. Hopefully, later on in the series she'll actually be a fighter rather than just a lover with taste for the wild side, but for now, she's a rather useless character. Only there to add a little spice to Jason and his past.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6