For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

[insert folder name here] > Chatty Chat Chat

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
Let's talk about not role play stuffs.

message 2: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 840 comments Mod
Am I allowed to invite some people?

message 3: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jun 26, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

of course!
The more the merrier!

message 4: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

:D Thanks. I don't know if they'll join but I may as well try.

message 5: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Aurora, can we make a Vampire rp for the group, not just the two of us? (Even if it eventually ends up not having everyone?)

message 6: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Go for it! you don't have to ask, you're a mod.

message 7: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

I felt like I should ask because you made the group, but thanks. :)

message 8: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
Can DAR be a mod :D???

message 9: by D.A.R. (new)

D.A.R. | 34 comments Mod
;) ;) ;)

message 10: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 390 comments Mod
Anna likes being powerful and therefore proposes that she too become a mod. And she'll try to become more active. But she has school.

message 11: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:56AM) (new)

*chuckles*

That post made me happy. :)

You still have school?

message 12: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Um, I will... once we have more members. So invite people! I just don't want everyone in the group to be a mod.... 'cause right now, literally half of the members are mods right now....SO INVITE PEOPLE! :D

message 13: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

I invited every one of my friends who wouldn't kill me for it. :)

Sadly, only one has joined so far. (I think.)

message 14: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 390 comments Mod
Kenny wrote: "*chuckles*

That post made me happy. :)

You still have school?"

I literally didn't do any school 3rd quarter, because that was right in the middle of all this junk that's happening to me.

message 15: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Oh yeah.

Good luck!

message 16: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Make a werewolf group or topic? Because, those are two different things, deary.

message 17: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

you are two hours ahead of me, my dear....just sayin'...

message 18: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

You're funny.

message 19: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

So, I'm going to pass out soon. I'll talk to you tomorrow, maybe...because I'm going to a movie...so yeah.

GOOD NIGHT!

message 20: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Gwyniveredeer wrote: "I thought so. Was that sarcasm or realism? xD It's hard to tell without a voice. Lmao."

realism.

message 21: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Gwyniveredeer wrote: "WOOHOO. Awoo. Whatever. I just tried+failed at howling. Moving on..

I'll post a charrie when I'm back from holidays. I'm gone tomorrow until Tuesday, home for 4/5 days and then gone for 2 weeks."

wow, have fun!

message 22: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

where are you going?

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Haha it's better than here, it's far too hot and there is no where to go. And I don't get to leave the state either, so, I'm stuck.

message 24: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

hahaha it's been kind of hot and rainy here... and it's weird because I end up going to the pool anyway, and my hair gets frizzy because it's humid....it's never humid here. I live in a freaking desert....I really don't like dramatic temperatures... it's really stupid though because extremes is normal for here.

message 25: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Nice! I've been here for 16 years...still not used to it.

message 26: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (last edited Jul 14, 2011 12:15AM) (new)

Haha true. I think I got sun burnt today... I never burn...

message 27: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

OUCH!

I always feel bad when people get burnt... because I've never been burnt, I usually just go pink then it goes away...I think I'm just a bit pinker than usual.

message 28: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Your toes, got sun brunt? Sorry, but that's kind of funny.

message 29: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

I bet. Okay well I'm going to bed, before I wake my dad up, I'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow before you leave.

message 30: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Gwyniveredeer wrote: "Lmao. It was so hot the other day that I didn't even want to go outside. And I thrive in heat and cold, like dramatic temperatures? It was too hot for me. I was sweltering. I swear it got up to 40'..."

I agree. It was very hot up here.

Too hot to do anything fun.

message 31: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Gwyniveredeer wrote: "Haha. I've lived in the same place my whole life so I kinda learned to deal. It's goes to like -35'c here and people down in Florida would die at that temperature. And this year we got about 4 ft o..."

*replying to stuff in the afternoon because she feels like it*

Huzzah. Week long "Snow Day". :) That was pretty legit. Took my friends and I six hours to walk to a Timmies and back.

message 32: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

You got ten!? Lucky. We only got four in a row, but I didn't go to school on the Friday.

And exactly...Timmies is just so worth it. ;)

message 33: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Oh! I don't think I ever actually said hello...so...

"Hi!"

message 34: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

So darn lucky. *shakes head* Not that I overly enjoy having that much snow.

message 35: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)