...your favorite book?
...your favorite author?
...your favorite song?
...your favorite sport?
...your favorite band?
...your favorite family member?
... your favorite moderator?(:

message 2: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) Ooh, I've never been in a totally new group before. Can't wait to see it grow. (:

My favorite -
Book:...This is a little unfair. I read too much to actually keep track. XD I guess for now, my favorite would be Tamar: A Novel of Espionage, Passion, and Betrayal.

Author: Cassandra Clare. Hands down. :D

Song:...Dangit. I listen too much to have one, too. XD For now, I think it would be "Hey Jude" by Joe Anderson. He did a cover in the movie "Across the Universe".

Sport: Volleyball! I played in a team once. I like to play volleyball, but I love to watch soccer.

Band: Panic! At the Disco. <3

Family Member:...My parents? IDK. :D

Moderator: You, of course. :P

message 3: by Devon, The First;* (new)

Devon (devonbby) | 8 comments Mod
Trixie wrote: "Ooh, I've never been in a totally new group before. Can't wait to see it grow. (:

My favorite -
Book:...This is a little unfair. I read too much to actually keep track. XD I guess for now, my favo..."

hahhaahhaha thankss(:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Super excited to see this group grow!! :D

_______

Book: oohh... all of the above... or at least, most of the above. lol. So many... Probably The Awakening is my most recent favorite.

Author: hmm... Once again... Kelley Armstrong or Lisa McMann

Song: Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood hands down.

Sport: horseback riding (yes... riding IS a sport. Otherwise, it wouldn't be in the olympics, would it?)

Band: Tough one... Favorite singer would have to be Taylor Swift.

Family member: Me. Plain and simple.

Mod: Devon! :)

message 5: by Devon, The First;* (new)

Isadorable wrote: "Super excited to see this group grow!! :D

_______

Book: oohh... all of the above... or at least, most of the above. lol. So many... Probably The Awakening is my most recent favori..."

i love your song answers and your modd... (: i love t swizzle i went to her concert on the 11th in Detroit!!! (: I love country<3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I went to her concert this past Sunday in Foxboro! It was awesome!

message 7: by Devon, The First;* (new)

Isadorable wrote: "Awesome! I went to her concert this past Sunday in Foxboro! It was awesome!"

ikkkk!!! <3

message 8: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Hi! I'm Bethany...

My fav book and author.... Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta by Melina Marchetta.

Fav song...I couldn't say. One of them is madman across the water by Elton John. He is also one of my fav artists along with the shins, switchfoot, flyleaf...to name a few.

My fav sport to play would def be volleyball.

I don't have a fav family member...my two kids would be tied for first place.

I am my own favorite mod. Not of this group, obviously. My other group is ya dystopia/ post apoc.

message 9: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix (smiley_omnomnom) Hi Bethany! Oh man, I love volleyball. I go rabid during the olympics. xD