The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

On Campus > Soccer Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 976 (976 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Sky, Really Back this time Bitches (new)

Sky | 10294 comments Mod
Soccer Practice is held here
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

**Start RP**

message 2: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Colby and Brady walked out to the field to have a little one on one game.

message 3: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Colby and Brady left the field after their game.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Candon walked onto the soccer field. It was to find peace. She silently wished Alexx would have followed her out of the theater.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec walks in,spotting Candom"It's rude to leave when someone invites you somewhere"He says.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's also rude to not talk back when you invite someone somewhere." She answered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"See what I mean?" Candon asked, pointing to Alec. She crossed her arms over her chest.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ever heard of waiting?"He says"Nevermind,have you been taught in the ways of necromancer or not?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2011 11:13AM) (new)

"I don't know." She bit her lip. "I know what to do... I just don't remember if I was ever taught it though. I just know. It may not be your way though." She said. "I do things differently, than most others."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec shakes his head"You don't have a single sealing or summoning marking,and it's virtually impossible for one of us to be possessed"He explains.Alec than stops"What do you mean'you don't remember'?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Her half brother, named Hudson, wiped her mind before she was sent to the Academy))
"Like I said, I do things differently. I don't get possessed. The ghosts show me how they die. And I feel it. I don't remember anything from before a few days ago." She said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec stops cold,then walks up to her and places a hand on her head.He stops for a minute then pulls back"That explains alot"He says,pulling up his sleeves,taking off his watch and putting it in his pocket.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared at him. "What explains a lot?" She asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec looks at her"Can you tell me who Hudson is)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hudson is a Werewolf. He can wipe minds.))

She looked at him confused.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec shakes his head"We'll find out later.But for now I'm going to train you"He says,smiling.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if I don't want to be trained the way you do things?" She asked. "I like being more different then everyone else."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm only going to show you a few things that will save your life,and I'm not like the others.I've been trained in four different ways and learned to create my own style.Most of it is basic"Alec says,serious now.

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alexx came up behind Candon grabbing her aroun the middle and putting his bead on her shoulder. "Hiya."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Candon continued to glare. She rested her head on Alexx's. "I think I'm good. I want my way." She said.

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Whats going on?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"He wants to train me, I think the way I do things with my Necromancer gift is fine though." She said.

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alexx rolled his eyes and let go of her. "She doesn't wanna be trained, so she doesn't have to."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. Who was this Hudson guy? "There is also a... oh my gosh." She blinked. She remember who he was.

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "What?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec at the boy"Okay then"Alec turns around and begins to walk away,then he turns his head and glances at them,his eyes strangely bloodred"Take care of her Alexx.But be careful,a necromancer that loses control is a danger to everybody"He says,then walks away.

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alexx looked after Alec confused. "Who was he?" he asked curiously.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't lose control! I remember who the guy is..." She trailed off as she watched Alec walk away. "Alexx I won't lose control." She said to him. "Will I?" Maybe that's why Hudson wiped my mind.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alexx went over to her taking her hands. "You won't."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Someone wiped my mind. Obviously, but I kind of remember him. I think he is related to me. And something tells me he's on campus." Then she remember what the ghost told her. "Yup, he's on campus looking for me. I promise I won't lose control, I don't really even know what he meant."

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He pulled her into his arms. "You won't." he said again.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded.

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "What do you want to do?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bang my head against a wall repeatedly. But sadly no walls are around." She answered.

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Well don't go doing that."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Thought over. What do you want to do?"

message 37: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Humm..." he put his finger under her chin so that she was looking at him. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed him back, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 39: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He stroked her waist and smiled against her lips.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled against his mouth. And put her fingers in his hair.

message 41: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He pulled away, "Feel better?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, her face wore a dazed expression. She started to twirl a few strands of hair with her finger. She bit her lip.

message 43: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "What?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You sure know how to make this girl feel better." She pointed to herself.

message 45: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He smiled. "Well, if you ever need me..."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will always need you." She said.

message 47: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He smiled. "And I will always need you."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think we have a deal then."

message 49: by sucre'd fiend, When The Sun Sets (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 6448 comments Mod
Fallie stepped onto the soccer field with Keri, a bright green and blue soccer ball in her hands.

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "We do."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20