Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

~*Couples*~ > Hanna and Voldy!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments The hottest couple ALIVE.
What? You think I'm lieing?
*laughs* AVADA CADAVRA!!
Filthy mud bloods......
Voldy taught me that ;D

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
love you two!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Teehee, best regards. Thomas Grey says hi....GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?! We are engaged!!!! Aren't you jealous??!?!?!??!

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 17 comments Hanna stole my man!

>:(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry.....NO BODY CAN TAKE THOMAS GREY FROM MEEE!!!!! HE'S BRITISH TOO!!!!!! TEEHEE!!!

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 17 comments fine, i dib draco

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

k

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Teehee, best regards. Thomas Grey says hi....GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?! We are engaged!!!! Aren't you jealous??!?!?!??!"

i thought you were with Baljeet!

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Hanna☯ღ☮Deuces☮ღ☯ wrote: "The hottest couple ALIVE.
What? You think I'm lieing?
*laughs* AVADA CADAVRA!!
Filthy mud bloods......
Voldy taught me that ;D"

haha, my husband works for yours, we're close

message 10: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
*shakes head in disbelief*

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
AVADA KEDAVRA!
SERPENTSORTIA! (or something)
CRUCIO!
IMPERIO!
MORSMORDRE!

message 12: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
Okay!okay!Stay away from dark magic Tiff!I'm alergic.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (last edited Jun 26, 2011 05:52PM) (new)

fine but get me angry and i KEEL YOU WITH SNAPE!!

message 14: by Juliet (new)

Juliet (awesomeyes) I get George Weasley....Angelina can go throw a quaffle

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 16: by Juliet (new)

Juliet (awesomeyes) ;P

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I was with Baljeet, but he found another woman, and whatevs to him...now, I have Thomas Grey....sexi Englishman...too bad he had sex with Claire like 7 times in the book....ughie...totally cramped my style....

message 18: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments Haha yup I got Voldy, Hymitch, Charlie Weasly, Hugh Laurie, Patch, Vladamir Tod, and Iggy. I guy for everyday of the week rofl. Hey that's what I plan on my future! Having 7 husbands..... Lol

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol mine are....Snape. Yep, thats it

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Juliet wrote: "I get George Weasley....Angelina can go throw a quaffle"

HAHA

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hanna☯ღ☮Deuces☮ღ☯ wrote: "Haha yup I got Voldy, Hymitch, Charlie Weasly, Hugh Laurie, Patch, Vladamir Tod, and Iggy. I guy for everyday of the week rofl. Hey that's what I plan on my future! Having 7 husbands..... Lol"

+claps and cheers+ HAHA

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Okay, I was with Baljeet, but he found another woman, and whatevs to him...now, I have Thomas Grey....sexi Englishman...too bad he had sex with Claire like 7 times in the book....ughie...totally cr..."

you broke up with Baljeet????

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Baljeet found another woman...

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WHO?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I...I dont know, but im over him

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh

message 27: by Juliet (new)

Juliet (awesomeyes) ??????????

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Clari was supposed to marry Baljeet but Baljeet found someone else and so did Clarinet

message 29: by Juliet (new)

Juliet (awesomeyes) ahhhhhh

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...well, I found Thomas after I found Baljeet cheating...but, all's well that ends well....

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true dat

message 32: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Aww, Voldy found love..isn't that impossible? Doesn't it bother you that your man looks like a snake?

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

if it didi she owuldnt marry him

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yahz

message 36: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments luhvBOOKS wrote: "Aww, Voldy found love..isn't that impossible? Doesn't it bother you that your man looks like a snake?"

Dude that's what makes him HOT!!

And aww Clari did you see him cheating on you with his math book? Because I swear if Voldy cheats on my with Bellitrix I'm gonna give Harry all his Horcruxes!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He was trying to hide it with his math book...He like...Idk...I think it was some college professor or something...we got into a fight, and he told me he found my pointless history facts to be cute at first, but now...yeah...whatever...he can have her...Thomas left me for Claire, but I guess we were never going out so...Im thinking about hitting Draco up though...Ahhhh....that, or Iggy....I love him, too...OR!!...Oh wait, nevermind...

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 319 comments I LOVE IGGY!!!!! I have him every wednsday? Or was it Tuesday..... Hmm.... Lol I gtg but idk I'll go in a lol while haha

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I love him too!!!! hE IS AMAZING!!!!!

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

what a love life lol

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol im with snape and snape only <3

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Haha

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Waht, the Draco part??? I had a dream last night I asked him out, then we got married, and he was actually super nice, and he loved me, and it was amazing....

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

OH, PEEPS!!!! I GOT A SECOND PIERCING ON MY EAR!!!! IT LOOKS SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

where. is. arti.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

i.d.k.....

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I AM BORED!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm.....figures....

« previous 1