Bookcrossers discussion

BC general > Success!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 437 comments Thank you Judygreeneyes for picking up a certain book in San Diego! I was the one who first registered Cussler's The Chase and it's actually been doing some real *Wild* travelling through different bookcrossing members!

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 437 comments I got notice of a neat catch from my OBCZ, so I thought I'd share as encouragement. It's for Is Sex Necessary?: Or Why You Feel the Way You Do by James Thurber:

Journal Entry 3 by AnonymousFinder at Carson City, Nevada USA on Monday, July 18, 2011

" I am a psychology major at the University of Washington and I am just in the good old home state of Nevada for the summer. I picked this book up during my lunch break and definitely caught the humor almost instantly. The title of this book seems a little inappropriate but the content is just pointing out the absurdity of how easily people can be over-analyzed. I definitely am enjoying this book and I plan to strategically place it in a spot where someone else can enjoy it. Thanks for leaving it for me! "

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy (judygreeneyes) | 143 comments Cheryl in CC NV wrote: "Thank you Judygreeneyes for picking up a certain book in San Diego! I was the one who first registered Cussler's The Chase and it's actually been doing some real *Wild* travelling through differen..."

You're welcome! I was thinking my husband might want to read it, but he may not, so it could end up travelling again.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 437 comments Either way is cool - it's just good to know it's not in a landfill somewhere. :)

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy (judygreeneyes) | 143 comments LOL -- I know!! I love your JE above from the psych major!

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 437 comments http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4...

The copy of Blind Assassin that I sent out has had an interesting trip....