Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > which HP character best describes u?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments mine would be hermione- an intellectual gal w/ a high spirit. one who value friendship so much. a friend you can rely on anytime!

message 2: by Tracey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Tracey while i enjoyed following Harry's character, i think i clicked more with Ron -- a fellow Pisces with a sense of humor and a full set of insecurities that he (and i) struggles to overcome.

message 3: by Amy Marie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Amy Marie (Amy_Marie97) | 26 comments I'm a lot like Ginny - while I am the oldest, I still have grown very strong due to my younger brothers. I also enjoy making friends with teens my own age, but I enjoy even more the friendship of older, more mature friends. (Though my friends are very mature). I am smart, and crafty, and everyone seems to know my name. ^_^

message 4: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:02PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments I loved all the characters, but I think I clicked with Luna Lovegood the most. I'm blunt and have a way of staring off into space, and I'm unfazzed when people talk about me or make fun of me. I'm intelligent and quirky, but hold my friends in high esteem.

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Hermione... i'm a book nerd like her and i do well in school...well depending on the subject.

message 6: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments definitely, luna lovegood.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I"m a mixture of Luna and Hermione.

message 8: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments I think I'm a mix of Hermione and Ginny. I can definitely have my nerdy moments, which drive even me nuts. I'm a fierce and loyal friend and loyal to my family too.

message 9: by Collin (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Collin | 2 comments I think Lupin might describe me best because when I was in middle school I was pretty much like him when he was at school. Since I was academic but I would spend my social time with the sort of people who got in a lot of trouble.

message 10: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I think I'm a both Hermione and Ginny. I love to hang out with friends but I am extremely panicky about school work.

message 11: by KrisCross (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

KrisCross | 1 comments A combo of Harry & Ron......

message 12: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Rachel (RachelBrandt) | 7 comments I think I am pretty much a mix of Luna, Neville and Ron all put together with a little Hermione as well.

message 13: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Definatly Luna Lovegood,because I can be very spacy and weird when I want to be!:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione all the way.

message 15: by Claire (new)

Claire | 5 comments A mix of Ginny and Hermione

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, Hermione all the way, just as I said before Claire.

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiadorasmith) | 45 comments Definitely Hermione. I do really well in school all the time, and love it too!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm getting kinda tired about this topic. I've said like 5 times I'm like Hermione and Ginny. Make that 6.

Claire, you are like both of them; the red hair for Ginny, always reading like Hermione.

message 19: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments Definitely Ron. I am pretty slacky when it comes to school, a little ditzy, and I talk like him, too! we have a ton in common :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Blimey, you are alike! (Sorry I just had to throw that in.)

message 21: by Sayyeda (new)

Sayyeda (literaryhues) | 99 comments Hermione, but with a Slytherin attitude :D