Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) Smokin' Seventeen discussion

Ranger, Joe, and Stehanie

Comments (showing 1-50 of 90) (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Katherine W. Are you happy with how Janet had Stephanie having sex with both Ranger and Joe?

Personally, I'm disappointed and disgusted for several reasons: Ranger was so not the Ranger from the previous 16 books and really vordo? WTH? Would this really keep Stephanie from feeling guilt over sleeping with both men within days of each other?

Christine I personally think Joe needs to move aside and let Stephanie be happy with Ranger.

Alice Katherine wrote: "Are you happy with how Janet had Stephanie having sex with both Ranger and Joe?

Personally, I'm disappointed and disgusted for several reasons: Ranger was so not the Ranger from the previous ..."

Who in thier right mind wouldn't do both dudes? She couldn't possibly choose Joe until Ranger had real chance to 'ruin her for other men'. She'll have guilt in #18 over it. Then she'll choose Joe & HEA they will be. My problem with it was that the 'who done it' was so easy to predict.

Amber It didn't bother me one bit. I agree with Christine, goodbye Joe, helllllo Ranger!!

Charmayne Yes, I am also thinking that Ranger is a better match. And she always says he would never want to settle down and get married, but I'm not so sure. He has matured and evolved. I don't think that Joe is the right choice. :-)

Denise I vote Ranger too!

Selena Lang I always preferred Ranger over Joe. I think she should choose Ranger. and I agree with Charmayne...Ranger says hes not the marrying kind, but I think secretly he is.

Christine I think Ranger would marry her, but I don't think she wants to get married. She seems content to just be with them both. I still think Ranger is a better match for her though.

Denise I think that she will get married. Think how much more story that will add. Imagine children with the way she eats.

Selena Lang 'Im thinking she will get married as well, but I am also thinking if she marries Joe its the end of the series. With Ranger she could continue on easily I think. I believe if she marries Joe that's the end of her bounty hunting days.

I am also figuring maybe Janet wants to end the series by book 20. Its probably getting old for her.

rebecca j I think she'll probably marry Joe, and regret it - Ranger is definitely who I'd pick! I love the stickers at the back of the book!

Trish I positively hated the way sex was handled in this book. Where is the Steph who couldn't have sex outside of a relationship - since she and Joe were now not in a committed relationship and free to see other's. Seventeen basically had Steph involved in hit and run sex - not making love, just wham bang thank you. And Ranger and Steph having sex in the Porsche, 30 seconds? why didn't she just masturbate? Since when would the uber aware Ranger have sex in broad daylight in an alley off? Since when would Stephanie?

Katherine W. Trish94509 wrote: "I positively hated the way sex was handled in this book. Where is the Steph who couldn't have sex outside of a relationship - since she and Joe were now not in a committed relationship and free to..."

Ranger would have never let his guard down on Stark Street to have sex with Steph or anyone else.

Rabid Readers Reviews I have to wonder how anyone, after this book, would believe her ending the series with one man or another (if they did before this book) and not think that when the spirit moves or the offer arises, she wouldn't be in bed with the other one?

Katherine W. Tdewhirst wrote: "I have to wonder how anyone, after this book, would believe her ending the series with one man or another (if they did before this book) and not think that when the spirit moves or the offer arises..."

Tdewhirst - I know! Once JE has Steph make a decision the series is over. The love triangle is the cash cow of the series.

Adrienne Testa Amber wrote: "It didn't bother me one bit. I agree with Christine, goodbye Joe, helllllo Ranger!!"

Amber: I would love to see Ranger and Stephanie have their chance at a relationship. But, did you read Janet Evanovich's response to the ten questions? Ranger is complication to the sexual tension between Stephanie and Morelli. I do not expect that Ranger's story will ever be told by Evanovich. You only have your imagination to bring them together.

Adrienne Testa Katherine wrote: "Trish94509 wrote: "I positively hated the way sex was handled in this book. Where is the Steph who couldn't have sex outside of a relationship - since she and Joe were now not in a committed relat..."

Katherine/Trish94509: what triangle? Its old and tired. Has no further use now that Stephanie had sex with both men. Ranger only used as a complication for the sexual tension between Morelli and Stephanie. I am trying to find that sexual tension between Morelli and Stephanie, haven't found it yet. Stephanie's decision no longer matters, she already had both men and broke her own moral values.

Adrienne Testa Selena wrote: "'Im thinking she will get married as well, but I am also thinking if she marries Joe its the end of the series. With Ranger she could continue on easily I think. I believe if she marries Joe that's..."

Selena: it is already old and tired. Evanovich puts little effort in this series but takes a year to write them. Hasn't been a good story and plot since book 12. And, then Evanovich chose not to continue telling Ranger's story. Instead she chose to go for juvenile slap stick to destroy the series.

message 19: by Sandil (new)

Sandil If either one meant more to her she could not possibly have had sex with the other. So they both mean a great deal to her or neither one really gives her everything she needs for commitment. So it is either a menage or break from both. After this book it can not be one or the other for any degree of complete commitment. There would always be the question in each of their minds.... what if.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "If either one meant more to her she could not possibly have had sex with the other. So they both mean a great deal to her or neither one really gives her everything she needs for commitment. So i..."
Sandi: good point. Do you think Stephanie suffers Peter Pan syndrome. Where she doesn't want to grow up into an adult and make adult decisions when it comes to the men in her life?

message 21: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Hi Adrienne,
No, she handles her job with quick decissions and logical solutions. I think she is happy with what she has going right now. She enjoys independance or otherwise she would have moved in with Joe or for that matter with Ranger. Cooking isn't her thing as is common with many on their own in a city where so many alternatives are available. In my mind Joe is white, (lawabiding goodness not skincolour) Ranger is charcoal...not pure black and Steph is light gray. she need another light grey or find a way to meld the charcoal and white into a shade of grey.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "Hi Adrienne,
No, she handles her job with quick decissions and logical solutions. I think she is happy with what she has going right now. She enjoys independance or otherwise she would have moved ..."

Sandi: interesting. I like that assessment of the three main characters. It makes you think more about each of the characters in a different way. Do you think either man would be able to become grey. Ranger seems to follow the Army Ranger's creed and Morelli seems to follow the always a cop creed. I don't think Stephanie wants to marry again. I think she is looking for a long term committed relationship with a man. Where she is accepted as she is.

message 23: by Sandil (new)

Sandil I believe that both Joe and Ranger think that they are true to their creed. But, I think they both would bend the required amount if they had the right motivation. Probably, loosing Steph for good. I also think that once the compromise they have refused to make so far is tried and lived, they will find it was not so bad after all and more doors will open to each of them in the job world. Steph will like the new men so much more for their willingness to compromise for her.

Adrienne Testa Sandi, interesting, you are probably right unless Evanovich threw in another monkey wrench into the mix. Which one do you believe would be more willing to compromise first? I can't help but wonder would Morelli be able to shake off the traditional burg thinking of the wife staying home. And, would Stephanie be willing to become a traditional burg woman. What about Morelli'a interaction with Terri Gilman? Is she the reason for the open relationsip Morelli and Stephanie are having? She was Morelli's high school girlfriend.

message 25: by Sandil (new)

Sandil If joe cant shake of the burg thing than neither Steph or Terri would be interested. both are career women. No to the reason for open relationship this book stated it was steph that asked for it not joe. Steph would never fit any mold and Joe has known that for a long time but stays with her, so he is over it. hey! he puts up with both his and stephs grandmas for her. Ranger however I think would want the well ordered home more than Joe. Ranger likes his low cal high energy meals, spotless, organized home and high efficiency toys. He is much less flexable than Joe is. But he has the great unknown reason for sterile homelife. If it surfaces and Steph is part of the solution Ranger who already smiles at her car mishaps will pull her even closer i think this again, big compromise on alls part, or split and all move on in separate directions. Friends for life but that is it.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "If joe cant shake of the burg thing than neither Steph or Terri would be interested. both are career women. No to the reason for open relationship this book stated it was steph that asked for it ..."

Sandi: good points, Think back to book 12. When Ranger made the statement: This is not the first time I've had to search for a love one. Do you think,Ranger lost the love of is life because of his work? I wonder Stephanie and Morelli has lived in Trenton for the past ten or so years and never ran into each other until he became FTA. Morelli states he loves Stephanie since they were kids, why didn't he contact her after he returned from the Navy. I find it interesting Stephanie and Morelli discuss his father's garage and the bakery, yet they never discuss why they didn't contact each other after he returned from the Navy.

message 27: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Hi Adrienne,
Your knowledge of the series and your thought processes are very to the point and eluminating. I am enjoying your probing questions, but I am just a reader and do not have any answers but my own. As to Rangers comments, I am trying to remember back to a past book. Was it not his daughter that he had to search for and found? I hope that the time after the navy joe was having many girlfriends and getting it out of his system, just as I hope Steph was burning up the male population. One can not ever settle down unless there has been a past. As this book states Joe had every girl in the school and Steph just takes it like yeh.... so what.... it is not a problem for her. And if he is faithful now and he seems to be, and she trusts him, as she seems to, Spans of time like that are unimportant unless they were a training time, Then it bares on the story and needs to be mentioned. The question that has always been in my mind and it appeared again in this story is the feeling, besides raw lust that Steph has for Ranger. It seems to be a form of apprehension based in fear. what caused that. I know he trained her and she has reason to fear his physical and combat mentality but that does not worry her at all. It is a more personal level concern. Does she fear that if she let herself, she could fall for Ranger much deeper than she ever fell for Joe, or is it something else.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "Hi Adrienne,
Your knowledge of the series and your thought processes are very to the point and eluminating. I am enjoying your probing questions, but I am just a reader and do not have any answers ..."

Sandi, I enjoy your view points and it makes me think of other ways of seeing the stories. Your answers are fine, as a reader of the series it gives me new ways of seeing what others are seeing and what I missed while reading. I got the impression that Stephanie is afraid because she doesn't know anything about Ranger's past. Ranger and Stephanie do seem to talk about things but Ranger has never told her about his past. In one of the books he said you don't want to know about my past. I think Stephanie is not only attracted to Ranger, their is a chemistry between the two. She did state she was in love with Ranger at the end of book 12, yet she has never told him. I think she is more in love with Ranger than Morelli and because he isn't from the burg it frightens her. I think she once said to Ranger, you have world experience and I don't.

message 29: by Sandil (last edited Aug 09, 2011 04:42PM) (new)

Sandil I think she is equally in love with both. Thus the inability to commit. They both have always been honest with her about other women, and about how they feel about her. Ranger did have a talk with her about some of his past and his daughter during a long car ride, forget the book number. It bothered Steph for a book or two but she then accepted it. Ranger seems to look out for her and protect her better than Joe. Ranger is always the first on the scene just when she needs him the most. In this book, just after her car was stolen. So Ranger must have a way of always knowing where she is and when she is in trouble. He is consistantly the white knight. Joe does of course care but his job seems more important at times. Several times in this book she would leave Joe to go home and be worried about crossing the parking lot because of the hit and run lady. Why did Joe not know about this or why did he not see her home safely. Ranger looks out for her better but Joe, understands her view points better such as not wanting to go to uncles birthday party. He also feels more at home during meals with her family, more than Ranger, but then Gramma makes Ranger feel uncomfortable when ever he is there. There just seems to be something they each have that she needs to be relaxed, happy, and feel worthwhile. As to Steph not being worldly enough for Ranger, I think that is just why he likes her so much, He just has yet to tell her.

Adrienne Testa Sandi, Could be you are right, Stephanie can't decide. I think Stephanie doesn't tell Joe all the time when she is having a problem. I believe Ranger has a tracking device on Stephanie's car and she has one in her bag. Yes, I guess because Joe and Stephanie both grew up in the burg, Joe is more comfortable than Ranger at her parent's home. True, Ranger hasn't told her why he is attracted to her. I think part of it is she doesn't pretend who she is. She puts it all out there for the world to see.

message 31: by Sandil (new)

Sandil You nailed it Adrienne. Is that not why we love these three characters so much. Is it possible your 2 star rating for this book has changed at all? I think this book is an extremely important book in the series and could not have been written any other way. It is a turning point for what is to come and the stage is being set. fireworks on the way!

message 32: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Just for fun, If we were to write the next story, how could it be handled?
To force hands, Steph needs to remove herself from Trenton. What if, Vinnie is asked by a neighbouring city to borrow a bounty hunter for a while. New guy is taking over and the retired guy took many of his older hunters with him. Lulu has a cousin in that city and recommends her for a new hire. Existing hunters in new city too busy to train her so Steph is sent for a few months to do the job. cousin is much like lulu but binges on shopping instead of eating. Steph finally gets a taste for some clothes and her wardrobe begins to grow. New head guy is a hunk, but breaking up with current girlfriend. Steph gets into some sort of pickle and needs help. Joes area does not include this city but Rangers does. Who steps up, Ranger, Joe picks steph over job, or new hunky boss. Steph is enjoying distance from family, but is close enough to drive home for Sunday supper. Allowing for a bit of gramma hijinx.
It there were only 3 books left in the series, 18 would get rid of one of the three males. Such as choosing job over Steph, or just not there when needed for a selfish reason. Book 19 would spend morning loss in beginning,and starting something deeper with one of guys. In book 20 morning loss of 2nd guy but moving on to happy ever after with remaining guy. How would you do it?

Adrienne Testa Sandi: close to Jersey would be Delaware or Pennsylvania. Okay, Stephanie chooses to take the job out of town because she learns Morelli is working with a beautiful FBI agent. Her jealousy and immaturity causes them to break up and Stephanie doesn't want Ranger to know . She needs time between relationships. Stephanie heads to meet up with the new boss, still mad at Morelli and the new boss's girlfriend issues they don't hit it off. Both trying to control how Lula's cousin is trained. How Stephanie handles her captures. Lula's cousin has street smarts and local information which helps Stephanie track her FTA, but the FTA is involved with a gun running network. She's not equip or experienced to work undercover. She doesn't want her new boss to get the credit because she wants to prove herself to him, she calls Ranger. But, Ranger is in the wind and can't be reached. Stephanie asks Tank to help her. Tank is worried if anything happens to her Ranger will go nuts. Tank gets her into the gun running network as a seller of high tech guns and information where buyers are willing to spend money to obtain the guns. Unknown to either Tank or Stephanie, Ranger is embedded in the gun network. Operating for the US government as a ghost operative. Stephanie is stunned to learn Ranger is romancing a woman while under cover, she feels betrayed. Not allowing Ranger to explain, she ends their friendship and relationship out of anger . First Joe is out of her life and now Ranger. She foolishly gets involved with the gun runner everyone is after. The new boss angry with her for putting her self in danger while going after an FTA. She should have turned the FTA over to the feds.But, she wouldn't listen and is kidnapped by a competing gun runner.

message 34: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Well Adrienne, See what a mystery reader and a romance reader can do when they team up. We just solved the problems of the world.... well, had a bit of fun anyway. Janet is the pro, and will come up with something no one expects in the end. We will just have to wait for the next book release. Thank you so much that was fun!

message 35: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Oh, BTW, I would call the above 18,19,20 LITE, for booksellers to sell to teens. I would then write 18,19,20 PLUS. I would keep your story line as is, but would change mine to build into a menage situation between S,R, and J. I really think their morals, lifestyle, love, passion, and backgrounds would lead to a happy ever after for all three. Hey, they are not real people and in fantasy anything goes. So why not!

message 36: by Sandil (new)

Sandil Booksales would hit the roof, and you could pick your ending.. at least between the two offered.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "Booksales would hit the roof, and you could pick your ending.. at least between the two offered."

Sandi it was fun... I enjoyed it very much. There is plenty Janet Evanovich could choose other than the slap stick she has been doing. All you have to do is step out side the box as we did. I am not sure what 18 will hold, but we will soon find out. Thank you so much for the story you wrote. It was good, made me think and broaden my thoughts on Ranger and Morelli. As well as Stephanie.

Mandi Katherine wrote: "Are you happy with how Janet had Stephanie having sex with both Ranger and Joe?

Personally, I'm disappointed and disgusted for several reasons: Ranger was so not the Ranger from the previous ..."

AMEN!!! 100% agree!!!!

message 39: by Sandil (new)

Sandil I have been reading many reviews of this book and some of the later ones. I feel a bit of an attack on JE and it bothers me. She provided us with so many fantistic books whose signature was sense of humour. Perhaps she carried on after 12 because of a huge outcry from us her readers. Then we knock what she gave us. It must be boring to keep writing a series after so many books. A slump is predictable. But I will not lose faith in JE and just know if she did it once for 12 books in a row she will do it again. Hang in there.

message 40: by Kristin (new) - added it

Kristin Humphreys I felt there was more chemistry with Stephanie and Ranger. Ranger seems like the one she really wants, but Joe is the "right" choice. She's going to be conflicted between the two until the series ends, but I definitely think she's better with Ranger.

I also figured out the who done it pretty early in the book. It was a little too obvious.

Adrienne Testa Sandi l wrote: "I have been reading many reviews of this book and some of the later ones. I feel a bit of an attack on JE and it bothers me. She provided us with so many fantistic books whose signature was sense..."

Sandi: its not an attack. Its people speaking their minds of how Evanovich has chose to change from a coming of age series to an adventure series. I would think it would be a writer's dream to have a continual series. Boring yes.. it hasn't not changed one bit since book fix. Lula gets Stephanie in trouble... Stephanie and Lula eat... The men make advances. Stephanie sleeps with one or the other... now both. Its not a slump its an author who is afraid of allowing the main character to grow.. stephanie to come of age. instead Evanovich views Stephanie as Bart Simpson.Those first twelve books, she had a ghost writer helping her. Look at the drastic change in the writing styles... the character histories.

Adrienne Testa Kristin wrote: "I felt there was more chemistry with Stephanie and Ranger. Ranger seems like the one she really wants, but Joe is the "right" choice. She's going to be conflicted between the two until the series..."

Kristin: I don't think Stephanie will ever truly settle for one man. It will continue on.. complicated as Stephanie would say. I agree, there is more chemistry and attraction between Ranger and Stephanie. I don't see with Morelli and Stephanie. Guess we will have to leave Ranger and Stephanie's relationship to our own imaginations.

message 43: by Justlex (new)

Justlex I hate to say this, but I think that when JE finally does have Steph settle down, she'll kill Ranger. There's no other way to end the triangle. She's introduced Terri and Jean Ellen, but has pointed out that neither one of the women really holds a candle to Steph. So to truly end the triangle, she'll have to kill one of the men, and Morelli was always suppose be the love interest. JE only really started taking an interest in Ranger as a love interest around book four. If you read her notes, she never intended the triangle to happen, it just sort of did...

message 44: by Justlex (new)

Justlex I'm not certain, but I think someone may have mentioned the idea of writing to alternate endings. For instance, two books (the end books) that follow the same path until she figures out who she wants to be with then split off into separate endings (based on who she ends up with.)
I think it's a fantastic idea, and it would help satisfy everyone (you could just pick which ending you like better and pretend that the other one never happened) but I don't know if JE would ever do it.
Like I said, I'm worried she'll kill off Ranger, but I really wish she'd write the alternate ending books.

Adrienne Testa Justlex: I think the triangle occurred when readers wanted to know more about the Ranger character. Now Evanovich can't seem to get away from the triangle that is long past due to end. It holds no interest anymore, since Stephanie had sex with both men in 17. I believe the triangle could end without killing off either men. Ranger could have a real woman other than Stephanie. And, Morelli could start dating Terry Gilman, a nurse, an FBI agent. There are endless possibilities. Evanovich chose not to allow Stephanie to come of age.. instead the plum series is stuck in a time warp. I don't believe Janet or her daughter Alex has the talent or the passion to write a good quality Plum story. They have decided to go the slap stick toilet humor and make it into a rehashed recycled adventure series, with all the character stuck in stupid... I think another author/writer should have the opportunity to write Ranger's story with or without Stephanie Plum. I believe they would do a better job at it. Any author who get stuck in a time warp with their series and can not move the characters forward causes readers to give up on the series and find new authors and series to read. And, that is what has happened with the Plum series.

message 46: by DKT (last edited Sep 15, 2011 09:59AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

DKT She had to sleep with Ranger ~ how could she not?
And why does she have to pick one?
Everyone is fine with Morelli sleeping with anything with a backside. Cousin perv slept with a Duck and that goes over with the masses! To see folks torqued off that Stephanie slept with another man that she cared about ~ when it was so obvious she would be in that postion especially once the Vordo was cast blows my mind. This is 2011. Would I do that in the real world, no. We like this chick because she was so torn at the seems she chose FTA's and guns over the safe 9-5 at the Personal Products Factory.
She had to sleep with him. Now he would have never had sex in the car ~ I don't care that JE herself said it happened, it would have never gone down like that. So I had to look past a bit of it. But that being said I don't see how anyone who has followed the story can take umbrage with the fact she slept with Ranger or the circumstances around it when it was brought on by the Vordo so she didn't lose her tilted Catholic girl Halo.

message 47: by DKT (new) - rated it 3 stars

DKT The thing that gets me the most is Joe being oblivious to the fact that Ranger is an issue ~ any other s/o would have blown a gasket at this point. He just makes a few comments about it upon occasion. His reactions to Ranger throughout the books never seemed "real" to me. Kind of blows the ability for me to think of him as a legit investigator.

Adrienne Testa Dori: Stephanie doesn't have to pick just one man. But, Stephanie in the earlier books stated she could only be in a sexual relationship with one man at a time. She needed time between relationship. She believed Morelli was the man of her dreams. Stephanie suffers catholic quilt... why, the author put that in is beyond me. Its not that Stephanie slept with both Ranger and Morelli in book 17 that bothers people. Its the way Janet Evanovich wrote it. Under the guise of a sex curse... Evanovich gave interviews stating it was her sex book. Stephanie went from a strong independent woman who was sassy, tenacious and had attitude. She got the job done in her own way. Then Evanovich made Stephanie indecisive... weak and needed a man to rescue her from the trouble she was in. I objected to the scene of Stephanie and Ranger in the alley having a quickie because it erased the entire history of Stephanie and Ranger. Stephanie running around the car in her thong... she would rather die first.Morelli is made to look like an idiot, not confronting Stephanie about her feelings for Ranger. Now we are suppose to believe they are in an open relationship.. Cause it suits the story line of Stephanie and Ranger having sex. No, the readers wanted more than cheap and trashy for Ranger and Stephanie. It was insulting that Janet Evanovich took a perfectly good series that was enjoyable to read and made it into garbage.

message 49: by DKT (new) - rated it 3 stars

DKT I don't think there is anything that JE could have done to allow Stephanie to age and not tick off the people that fell in love with Stephanie's rebellious young wild onthefly self. The thing you love about her the most will be missed the most as days pass. And in this series days have to pass and she has to make changes and eventually wear her big girl panties.

The nonpracticing Catholic Guilt (CG) is brought into it because JE knows Ranger is in the story to churn emotions. She knows Steph is early 20's and wants to some degree to conform to getting herself geared up to be a Jersey Wife (if for nothing else but for the love of her Mom), but she also knows Steph has Wild Oats yet that will be sewn with Ranger. So I feel she added the CG to justify the amount of stories that were written before her and Ranger could get cozy. As Stephanie has aged a bit in the books, and using the CG to keep her in Morelli's bed ~ JE really had to bring something into play that "justified" her sleeping with both men but not making any firm life-changing decisions about them, thus Vordo. If there was no Vordo hard decisions had to be made character-wise and I think JE feels when she makes those decisions see needs to be braced for losing Team Morelli, Team Ranger or both should someone new come to Trenton and she isn't quit ready for that ~ so to allow the pressure cooker of Steph Ranger to blow some steam off Vordo came into play. Now Morelli Steph fans have steam and Ranger Steph fans got a little more action & some hope. JE also bought some much needed time to figure out how she is wrapping this up. She obviously knows readers are frustrated.

I am not going to be ticked at what JE does. The very fact that we even discuss Stephanie, Morelli & Ranger shows she has done something to us all that brought these characters into our lives and that's pretty powerful. I am fairly confident though all followers of the books at some point are going to be ticked or notice things that don't sit right ~ but there was a ton of stuff that did sit right, hitting the perfect spot when we needed it and has kept us engrossed and passionate about these fake people :) That's pretty amazing...

Adrienne Testa Dori: I enjoyed reading your perspective on the Plum series. Gives food for thought. Have you read the book cover for 18 yet? Evanovich has it posted on her website. Stephanie goes off to Hawaii... meets up with a dead guy.. gets involved with the FBI. Lula falls in love with a skip. Morelli,Ranger and Stephanie aren't talking about Hawaii. Stephanie will only say its complicated. The bond bus burned down. Now Lula falling in love has happened with Tank. The bond office burned to the ground in 16. Stephanie is always finding a dead guy.. bad guy always after her for one thing or another. What would make you want to pick up book 18 when everything stated in the cover has already happened? Yes, we discuss JE and see how the series has gone from a good light hearted series to what are you thinking. That's not a good thing.

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Smokin' Seventeen (other topics)