project runway addicts discussion

Was there a designer robbed of the top spot?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennbh) For me I think that season 1 Austin Scarlett and season 2 Kelly should've made it to the finals. And when Terri was booted last week I was a bit taken aback.

Does anyone else think there was a designer (designers) that should've made it farther or won the whole shebang that didn't?

message 2: by Manuel (new)

Manuel | 22 comments I find it surprising that many of the past season designers still manage to make names for themselves even when many of them didnt win or even make it to the final 3.

I think the exposure on this show has probably given most of them a huge leg up in the industry.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennbh) That is true. Numerous designers end up making cameos and having really good jobs or having showed at Fashion Week anyways to fool the audience before the winner is announced.

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ austin was totally robbed by wendy, season one ... also i thought that michael should've won season three.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah. austin was totally robbed. but i thought uli should have one in season three. also i really liked nick in season two. he was a better designer than santino, but santino was so hilarious.

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ oh yeah, nick was totally robbed. santino was funny though. XD
"What happened to Andre?" lol. XD XD XD