Friends who write discussion

Big announcement

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenvwrites) Normally I hate to brag but...I am finally published and ready tostart promoting my book--and selling it.
It's been a long journey. want to get enough personal sales behind me to get it ready to sell on line thru the publisher to start and then through the big distributors.

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Congratulations, Karen.

message 3: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn | 1 comments Congratulations Karen! That's fabulous news. What is the title and where can we purchase a copy?

message 4: by Donitello (new)

Donitello | 1 comments Way to go, Karen -- you've accomplished something special. Best of luck with it.

And yes, what is the title, please?

Doni Tamblyn

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenvwrites) send me a message with your snail mail details and I will let you know the cost depending were u are --It's been activated so it should take to long for me toget a shipment In. I take money orders

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenvwrites) Hi Randy It's called Dead onarrival I am distributing it myself so send snail mail address and I will send u billing details.

message 7: by Jill (new)

Jill | 1 comments Hi,
Not much activity from this group.
I just published my third book. It is a children's picture book called Stowaway: The San Francisco Adventures of Sara, the Pineapple Cat.
Mine is the fourth in a series. Each book has a different author and illustrator.
My book is on Amazon.com and at sarathepineapplecat.com
In September 2008, I won the League of Utah Writer's, Writer of the Year Award.
Hope to see some activity from the group. I know we are all busy.
Jill V.

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark (markdavidgerson) | 10 comments Congratulations!!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 7 comments Hi Jill. Congratulations on your third book. And, wow, Writer of the Year Award! Major congrats.

Sandra Kay

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 7 comments Hey, Karen. I am so late in checking the announcements, but here's a belated congratulations on selling your book. That's a feat certainly worth bragging about. Enjoy it!

Sandra

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 7 comments My book, Heart of Stone, was released on Oct. 3rd. I'm #1 on the Bestseller List for full length novels at The Wild Rose Press, Yellow Rose line. On Jan 3rd, it will be out in print...I can hardly wait, as I have some book signings lined up.

Have any of you done signings? I'd love to hear about them, and how you set them up.

Are any of you going on the Writer's Conference Cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale in January. I'm going to be part of a signing onboard, so should be fun!

Hope to hear some input....

Sandra

message 12: by Mark (new)

Mark (markdavidgerson) | 10 comments You're book is bound to do well: It was released on my birthday!

(Check out my blog for writers at http://thevoiceofyourmuse.com)

Again, congrats!!

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare | 1 comments Congratulations to all of you published writers on your recent success! I'm lucky if I get to write in my journal these days.