Warriors Lovers! discussion

Personal > Things you want to get off your fur.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 905 (905 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited Sep 16, 2008 07:29PM) (new)

Annie/Soul | 8852 comments Mod
My Uncle is probably going to day this night. He got a motorcycle. blown up in his face, and he's been really sick and injured for four years. We have been praying...But the doctors can't really help now.
My Mom just told me. I'm feeling really sad and distressed right now, and I just wanted to tell some people.
Please pray for him if you can, ask that he can live or at least live for a few more days.
Even to survive the night will be enough.
~Annie.

message 2: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
aww... I am so sorry Annie! I will pray for him, I promise.

message 3: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited Sep 15, 2008 08:32PM) (new)

Thanks. {=')

message 4: by Anoleflash (last edited Sep 16, 2008 01:06PM) (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Oh my gosh!! I'll pray for him too, I'm really sorry.

message 5: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments *Sad face* Annie, I'm right there for you. I'll pray for him, and might even ask my chruch to pray for him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. My. Gosh.
I'm so sorry, annie!!!! :O I don't really go to church; I'm not really religious, but I'll pray for him anyway... :D

message 7: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited Sep 16, 2008 07:33PM) (new)

I really thank and love you guys! I think somehow that your hoping had helped, because he survived the night! *hugs everybody really tight* Were pretty sure he's going to live this one too. The doctors are starting to have hopes...You'll know if he dies because I'm going to be gone for three days.
One of the days will be driving to Georgia.
The second We will be at the funeral. (which I hope there won't be!)
And the third is staying there to comfort his family friends, and ourselves.
Did you know that my cousin Catherine named her first child Fredrick in honer of my Uncle Fred? That time they thought he might day and so...Yeah.

message 8: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

That happened when I was 7, (now 11.) And then he got the kidney stone. *gulps nervously* Guys, I'm really freaking out. Not only he's my uncle, he's my only godfather. *squeezes eyes shut and cries* I don't know what we will all do without him! He's one of the coolest people I know!! Please keep crossing your fingers and hope for the best! There can still be a chance! There can still be a chance! *crosses fingers and prays*

message 9: by Morgan (last edited Sep 16, 2008 09:26PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments *Hugs Annie* Don't worry Annie.

message 10: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments *Hugs Annie and Morgan* Yeah, don't worry.

message 11: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments *Hugs Annie* My mom got kidney stones. I knew she was going to live though. She was in sugery for 3 days...twice. And this was when I was like..9. And I'm 12 now. I hate it when my mom is sick.

message 12: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Yeah, I'm really sorry.

message 13: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments ME too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

me three...

message 15: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

Sorry about that Ashmoon. *hugs*

message 16: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments It's fine. She's fine...yeah...thanks anyway!

message 17: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments *Throws arms around Annie*

message 18: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

*sniffs* Thanks. He's doing good so far...We actually are starting to think he might make it!
There is a 55 percent chance...

message 19: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments WOO!! That's more than half!

message 20: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments I have *censored!* news.. One of my familys best friends died yesterday.

message 21: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
ow...really?!?!?! *huggles anole* ME SORRY!!!!!!

message 22: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

*hugs Anole too tightly* I am so sorry for that Anole! Even though you don't seem to know them, you are always sad at the prospect of somebody that somebody you know, knows dies. *scratches head* That seemed to come out wrong... *hugs Anole*

message 23: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
Sorry to both of you. I'll pray for you both.

message 24: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

wahhh!! none of any peoples I know ever died...

message 25: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

*smiles at Willowmist* Good luck then for the future. For who knows what fate awaits... *points at self* You know, maybe even someday... *gulps nervously* We will walk up to look and find out that one of us died... *hugs everyone tightly* I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO DIE!!! *sobs*

message 26: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments *hugs everyone back* Thanks, guys!

message 27: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

WAAHHH!! *huggles everyone* I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO DIE EITHER!!!!!

message 28: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

PROMISE YOU WONT DIE SO SOON PEOPLES!!! PLEASE OR I'LL MAKE YOUR DEATH SOONER!!! *cracks fist*

message 29: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

XD OKAY!!!!!

message 30: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Guys!! That won't be for at least another 50 or so years if we all die of old age or illness!! Ok, so chill!

message 31: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

YAY!!!!1

message 32: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

*sniffles* Yeah, but what if one of us catches a terrible illness and dies? Or gets run over by a car? Or gets killed by a bloodthirsty loose dog? Or chocks on something? The possibilities... SO PROMISE YOU ALL WON'T DIE!!!! PROMISE!!! *screams and runs around in circles*

message 33: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
Ok we promise annie!

Oh and I have something I want to get out of my whole family's pelts. My grandfather is dying. He has Alzheimer's, you know the disease where you forget everything, even the people you love? He has just recently forgotten who my mother was, his own daughter. He probably has a year or less left. It's sad to see him worsen by the day and knowing there is no hope for him. He's not even the same person anymore...

message 34: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Oh no...Rosepetal I'm so so so so SORRY!!! *Hugs Rosepetal*

message 35: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

AHHHH!!!! *sob sob* WHY DO YOU PEOPLES KEEP ON POSTING SO SAD THINGS?!?!?!
*huggles rosepetal* aw...I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!
we promise annie! :D

message 36: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Yes, I promise!!

*Hugs felicity*

message 37: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

*hugs rosepetal* oh i'm so sorry!!! *cries* that's really sad. There's a alzheimer's home near my house, i volunteer there sometimes... the people are funny, but really sweet

message 38: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

I'll pray for him Rosepetal. I hope he'll remember soon... *cries* That's really sad.... *cant stop and sobs unstoppably* I...I just can't get over these things about people having Alzheimer and forgetting everything....It's just...Terrible.

message 39: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments *hugs everyone*

message 40: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

I wouldn't want to forget everything. nononono. too much fun stuff.

message 41: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

s*smiles at Icepool* It's okay. He's getting better! Really! He might day like...Well...In a few months or something, but were now pretty sure he wont day today! Or tomorrow! *breathes sigh of relief* I was so freaked out then...I seriously was scared he was going to die...

message 42: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

YAYS!!! that's great!! :D *huggles annie* I'm really happy for you and your family! :D
XD lols, allie. hahaha.

message 43: by Fiona (new)

Fiona The prayers worked!!! Okay, here's something:

I have an older sister, Tara, and an older brother, Jon. They are 18 and 19 years old. Neither of them are my dad's children. Their dad died waaaaaay before I was born, and than my mom married my dad. I'm not supposed to know this, but my parents make it REALLY REALLY REALLY obvious. Ironically, both of my parents like Tara better than me. Okay. I needed to let that out.

message 44: by Silver (new)

Silver that stinks...

message 45: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

Aw...Thats sad.

message 46: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

yyyesss... :OOO
so...they're your mom's children?? o.o

message 47: by Silver (new)

Silver One of my best friends' grandmother and uncle died today.. her grandmother chose to die but they found their uncle at the bottom of some stairs, dead, with a gash in his head.

message 48: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

oh. that's sad. y did she 'choose' to die?

message 49: by Silver (new)

Silver Um... I don't know? she was kind of old, I guess...

message 50: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

*gaps* Oh my Gosh! That is horrible!!!*cries* As if I didn't already have enough nightmares! I was having a sleep over with my friend, and when I just came over, she was watching some television, it seemed totally harmless at first, but then it turned out to be the horror movie, "Stranger Calls." IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19