Vampire Knight!!!!! discussion

Zero is so violent!!!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 17 comments Mod
wow, zero is really violent, i read the newest edition of VK last night and he pulls out his gun like 10 times!!!! but, he does have to protect people from the new foriegn exchange student, shizuka hio

☠☼Serena☼☠ uhhh..
havent read it. sorry!

its ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fruit Roll Down [Vivienne] (animehplover) | 59 comments Mod
he is violent!!

hahaha he pulls out his gun alot....

well his gun connected to his chain...

hahaha

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 2 comments lmao.
butt u got to admit hes super awesome!!
=D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i not read it yet...
T_T

BUY IT!!!!!!!!! BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!

zero is my favorite character

i love himmmmm

:D

Zero is my favorite character too!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes my hunny bunny

vk stands fo vampire knight...

u no the manga and show....?

hahaha

message 12: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 19 comments omg!! he really is. but he only wants to protect Yuki. hes soooo cute tho. he and Kaname are like my fav characters

lolz

ya zero is hott

lolz

but he DOES take out his gun alot

lolz

totally

message 15: by Luna (new)

Luna That Vampire kisses comment reminded me about something. Why do people call Edward Cullen smoking hot if they have never met him, and how do you know Bella's description doesn't do him well. Don't say the character who is playin him in the movie cuz they said this before.

Just Wondering!

message 16: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 19 comments well... just use your imagination on a hott guy you think that might look great in dark colors and with pale skin. Plus the carmel coloor eyes that turn to onyx when hes angry. then thats your edward cullen. my edward cullen is gaspard ulliel. hes a french actor, but he ttly fits edward better than that robert.

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i just imagine him, not as an actor, cause they're human, but from the description.

vampire knight

wait

lolz

edward cullens

hmmmmm

his actor in the movie is

ok lookkin

:?

message 19: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 19 comments yeah, but gaspard ulliel is way hotter than robert p. its just so unbelieveable that they picked him.

BARAK OBAMA IS OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!

random

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 2 comments Zero is AWESOME!!!!!!
-I just wanted to say that :-)

hahaha i agree

message 23: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Zero is a little creepy, as is Yuuki

i think everyone is creepy in the anime because they are all vampires.... but there may be a different reson..

message 25: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Why does Zero get a gun but Yuki only gets a stick? That's not fair. If I were her i would want the cool big shiny gun. Of course i don't think Yuki could shoot anyone, beat the crap out of them sure, but not shoot them. Zero on the other hand would.

message 26: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 8 comments zero always resorts to the gun

something pissing you off?

pull out the gun!!!!

figured that out by volume 3

message 27: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) He does seam to sling out the gun as a solution to everything.

message 28: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay That's because Zero's awesome! He's my favorite character in the whole world. Probably.

message 29: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 12 comments Zero's gun is his security, whenever he feels threatened he takes it out

message 30: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 6 comments Well, it's Vampire Knight. Of course it's gonna be violent. Who agrees?
And Zero's just so awesome!

message 31: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments zero wouldn't be zero without being violent

message 32: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 6 comments i agree. that's who zero is :)

message 33: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) And he is missing yuki big time, he's just not smart enough to admit it yet
I am wondering how long it will take him though & if Kaname is ready for a fight. Any way that's my opinion :D

message 34: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments yep
if they ever fight ;P

message 35: by SakuraTenshi (new)

SakuraTenshi (sakuratenshiprincess) | 3 comments Zero is violent but he still is my favorite character and i still love him
>'_'<

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cali wrote: "Why does Zero get a gun but Yuki only gets a stick? That's not fair. If I were her i would want the cool big shiny gun. Of course i don't think Yuki could shoot anyone, beat the crap out of them..."

I can answer that for ya. :) Zero has a gun cause he's a vampire hunter. Yuuki got a stick cause she's NOT a hunter. The Bloody Rose is a special type of gun that vampire hunters use. Not only that, but Zero couldn't have a stick cause he's been a vampire this whole time, just denying himself. The vampires can't touch the stick. At the end of Guilty, when Yuuki was a vamp, she couldn't touch the stick right away either. :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

How could they end it that way!? He'll come after her and kill her? I honestly don't think he could. The proof was in his hallucination. I haven't read the books, but I recently wanted the anime and LOVED IT. I fell in love with Zero instantly! Though I have to say I'm more attracted to his personality than his looks...

message 38: by RayRay (new)

RayRay Lu | 6 comments True haha my thoughts exactly.