Twilight Rocks! discussion

Movie actors?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you guys think about the actors playing the characters in the movie?
good, or bad?
or, do you think they look the way there supposed to?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

the girl who plays bella is good but the guy who plays edward is sooooo ugly

message 3: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 285 comments Mod
I know the guy playing Edward IS ugly

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) JACOB IS HAWT!!!

message 5: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

not really. no

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) They did a great job picking Bella. The rest were horribly done, including Jacob. Sorry Frogg. Though Edward isn't that bad, they could have picked someone better.

Random thought. I totally imagined Alice as Rachael Leigh Cook.

message 7: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

yeah, but I think she's too tall

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments i think the only good actor they chose is the gurl playing Bella, thats the only one i agree with.

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments ya, rosalie doesnt look at all like a vamp, she's just an ordinary blonde in my opinion

message 10: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ i have to agree with Alice Bella is the only one that they pick a good actor for. everyone else just buds me especailly Edward emmett and Alice!!!

message 11: by MidnightRose (last edited Oct 03, 2008 02:38PM) (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 2 comments I have to disagree wit ya'll. I think all the actors/actresses fit their characters. And I think Robert Pattinson is cute. Along with Taylor Lautner (Jacob), Cam Gigandet (James), and Kellan Lutz (Emmett).
The person they picked to play James is real good. He looks like a vampire, a bad vamp at least.
Sorry guys but that is wat I think!

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments im gonna wait like a month after the movie comes out before i c it cuz i dont think it's gonna b worth it.

message 13: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 2 comments It will trust me Alice. I saw bits and pieces of it on you tube and it is going to be REALLY good! But that's just me. The parts I saw were the ballet seen and the part were Bella first comes into Edwards bedroom.

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire (browneyedgirl17) ok well taylor lautner is the hottest werewolf ever-cept he looks ugly with the wig- and idk about robert pattinson...sometimes he's perfect sometimes he's...eh, not so perfect.

message 15: by emmett (last edited Oct 02, 2008 03:16PM) (new)

emmett cullen (g_leeks) | 5 comments i so think the movie willl be worth it im gonna see it like 5 times. i am so excited! and claire you are so right about taylor and i totally agree with you, and ALICE i like that you think emmett is cute but his name is Kellan Lutz.

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1 comments I like the guy they picked for Jacob, Taylor Lautner, and the girl they picked for Bella, but I don't know about Robert Pattinson for the part of Edward. AND TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO HOT BUT NOT WITH THE JACOB WIG!!!!

message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments youtube is blocked on my computer

message 18: by emmett (new)

emmett cullen (g_leeks) | 5 comments im 19

message 19: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments im 14, but my little bro is 7 so thats y its blocked on my computer.

message 20: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Why don't u go to google vid, it might show up.

message 21: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments ok i might try that

message 22: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments I really don't like the guy they got for Jacob(Tyler Launter). He's cute and everything but doesn't live up to my Jacob expectations. Kristen Stewart for Bella talks like a man...and has a really deep voice lol but otherwise shes good. (if u don't know what i'm talking about watch the teaser trailer where she is like to edward "how old are you?" she sounds soo manly). And the guy they got for James (don't know his name) looks like a pirate to me lol...but hes okay...and the actress for Rosaline isn't that beautful...shes pretty but not BEAUTIFUL!

message 23: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments youtube is blocked on my computer too ughh! lol it sucks...but at my friends houses i watch soo many trailers.

ohh and Robert Pattinson is HOTT!!!! but is not at all what i pictured Edward to look like. I don't think anyone in the world can be Edward Cullen. He's too hott.

message 24: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments I'm 15 and youtube is blocked.

message 25: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments well actually 14 and a half.

message 26: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Okay...so these are the characters I have problems with:

1. Edward- UGLY!
2. Jacob-Uh...weird much?
3. Charlie-MUSTACHE? What up with that?
4. Jasper-I don't have that much of a problem with him, but he's kinda weird looking-ish

These are the characters I don't have a problem with, and I think they fit the roll like a T:

1. Bella-she's pretty-ish and she looks like Bella would
2. Rosalie-she's prettier then Kristen Stewart, but she's not a 'supermodel'
3. Alice-totally Alice-ish
4. Carlisle-looks how I imagined him
5. Esme-very motherly and sweet, but not that much of a vampire

message 27: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 64 comments in my opinion:
Edward- Rob was like my expectation.. not really.. but he's quite ok. the personalise. his face.cool and mysterius.

Bella- Kristen personalise and style like Bella's. I thought she's really fit with Bella character.and her face too.like quiet and introvert girl.

Emmet-the actor same with my thought.

Rosalie- Nikki perhaps look nice but i think she's not like the prettiest woman in the world.
serious.

Jacob-almost look like but not.the actor look like kid, and not as big as in twilight.

message 28: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments okay I hate tyler launter, I love Robert!! , I hate kristen Stewart, love emmett, love jasper, love alice, hate carslile,hate rose, love esme, like Charlie! Okay LOL that's my opinion.

message 29: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Why do you hate Launter?

message 30: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments he looks like he is ten or something! And he is sooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh! And also he is not Jacob hott! :( I want my Jacob! Lol waa...also he played on the movie sharkboy and lava girl and that movie bugs me!

message 31: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

why do you hate kristen stewart??? I like her, I hate Edward, I like emmet, love alice, like Jasper, hate Charlie, like rose, love Esme and Carlisle.

message 32: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments cuz she isn't what bella should look liketo me and her voice is sooooo manly and deep!

message 33: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 64 comments haha..
thats rite!

message 34: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

They mite have to fix her voice...I dunno i think it's fine

message 35: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments yeah idk me and my friends think her voice sounds manly...but then again were kinda crazy lol...

oo Caroline ur not a man? hm...i though u were!*sarcastic smile*

just kiddin! :P

message 36: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lmao :D XD

message 37: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lmao!!!

message 38: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments oops sry! "Everybody, listen up Caroline is NOT a man!!! :)"

Hahahaha...how's that? Ur secret is Not ruined anymore!! :D

message 39: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

:D :D :D

message 40: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

that's cool if they added that part. I like that part.

message 41: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments lol okay i will find that scene!!!!!!! :)

i'm so anxious for the movie!! i can't take it...i'm like bouncing up and down in my seat right now!!

OMG there was a Twilight comercial on Gosspip girl lol! :P i almost passed out! :P

message 42: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments lol...i knoww it does that to me too!!! i get all wowed out!! :D it makes me have happy and passionate dreams about Edward...*sigh*...

message 43: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

I can't wait!!! :D

message 44: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 64 comments *sigh*
just a bit longer.. then we'll watch it!! kya!!
nice! :D
anyway.. whats the matter with Carol?
She is a man? :P

message 45: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments lol shhh ur not suppose to know Nica!! ;)

message 46: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

XD XD XD LMAO LMAO LOL =))

message 47: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

me too XD

message 48: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 64 comments lol
i believe 100% that u're woman!!
;)

tina.. u're like to tease Carol, aren't u?
lol

message 49: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

lolz

message 50: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments Yep :D

Caroline I believe ur 99.9% women! Lol that other 0.1% I'm not sure about! ;D

« previous 1 3