Juveniles discussion

what r ur fav things to do?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

Charlie | 236 comments Mod
i LUV to swim, sing, and dance, and i luv Kelly Clarkson and Talor Swift and a lot more! COME ON PPL!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

oh and of course my friends oh and staying up all night with them

ops i mean Taylor

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments I like riding my horse,having sleepovers (which barely happens!),not having homework, red jumpsuit aparadus and the Jonas Brothers!

message 4: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

lol ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and brendan!!!

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments ROSE!!! I DO NOT LIKE BRENDAN!

message 6: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

LOL!!!! I SO GOT YOU BACK!!!!!!!!! And YES you do all the time you talk about brendan if not ANDY JENSON!!!!! um..... I probably shouldn’t have said the Andy part....

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments ROSE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! AND NO I DO NOT LIKE BREANDAN, AND WHEN WOULD YOU SEE ME THAT I WOULD SAY IT ALL THE TIME?!?!?!?! I DO NOT LIKE HIM...And I do not like Andy...he's really nice but I don't like him in that sort of way!

message 8: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT SAY WHAT I THINK YOU JUST SAID??? YOU LIKE ANDY JENSON??!!?!?!? DO YOU KNOW NOBODY IN OUR GROUP LIKES ANDY A.K.A ALL THE BOY INCLUDING MY BROTHER WHO LIKE DOSN'T HATE ANY ONE well maybe katie BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU WENT TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments HE IS REALLY NICE!!! AND NOBODY LIKES HIM 'CAUSE HE'S ALOT MORE MATURE THEN EVERYONE I OUR GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

(gasp) what did you just say?!?! how could you say that about all your friends in this group.....? and you know thats not the reason, he is mean and a brat just like his sister

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments Sorry I just got mad!!! I HATE it when ppl talk bad about 'em!!!!!! DO CALL HIM A BRAT!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

you mean don't? well mean he had to do something to make all of 'um mad??? and i know his sister is, she is so mean!!! i'ev talked to so meny ppl she was mean too, like someone said she laugh’s at ppl who gets hurt...

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments I kinda agree about Maria...She's worse when she's with Kathrine K.

message 14: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

but Kathrine K. isn't really a brat, she use to be 1 of my best friends intill Maria came...

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments I know I'm not saying she is...it's just, they're not very good together! They used too be my friends apart! But then they started hangin' out and they kinda just kick u out!

message 16: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

I’ve always not liked Maria she has always been mean to me and my friends.....:(

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments She used to be friends with me...Does this mean I'm not one of ur friends? : (

message 18: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

NO well are you her friend now, even if you are i don't care lol you'll always be my friend LOL!!!!;D

♪♪♪☺☻♥♥☺☻Lola♪♪♪☺☻♥ | 95 comments No...I'm just saying it 'cause you said "she has always been mean to me and my friends" Good, BFF...right?

message 20: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

lol ya!

message 21: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

lol sorry kenna

message 22: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 106 comments Mod
I like the Chipmunks and annoying Rose (who actually is my cousin)

message 23: by Charlie, da person you don't know.... (new)

Ya and you are REALLY good at it but I also am. At least I don't love Alvin!!!