The Last Days (Peeps, #2) The Last Days discussion

Do You Like This Book?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brittany I am almost done reading it and I thought that it was an okay book. I liked Peeps better, but this one is still good I think. What do You think?

ilse Brittany wrote: "I am almost done reading it and I thought that it was an okay book. I liked Peeps better, but this one is still good I think. What do You think?"

yh I liked peeps better too.. In peeps I liked the random parasite facts in between chapters a lot. But I think this book is ok so far;)

FasterKillFastPussycat I didn't care for this book....I picked up peeps and this book because the cover of this one was so intriguing......I took it home and had to order peeps because they didn't have it.....i read peeps and I liked it...didn't love it......the whole starting a band idea annoyed me...I was shocked that the book that prompted me to buy both books wasn't that good, it just looked awesome.....I had also read the uglies series by him before reading these and that series was amazing.....peeps and the last days don't even compare to that.